Dec 27, 2022
"Trumpets can now be heard as the Kingdom of f95zone celebrates the arrival of THE HERO. People keep cheering and screaming " HERO , MY HERO" , straight women chant "Take my pussy HERO " , lesbians chant " I would let you fuck me if i wasn't into women" , grown up gay men decided to scream " I will let you fuck my ass Hero!" and even straight men seem to chant something although not audible with all the comotion going on. The children of f95zone also seem happy with the arrival of the Hero ..."
Wait , wait a minute , the children ? This is an adults only Kingdom there are no children in it.
"You're right , you're right i am so sorry , i forgot that this particular Kingdom has no child in it , just forget the last part.
As i was saying before i got interrupted ... Ahem ... that's right ...
and even straight men seem to chant something although not audible with all the comotion going on. ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , the royal knights say , ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , as the hero climbs to the royal palace chambers , where his coronation is about to begin lead by none other than the King himself "

But now stopping story time , people for some reason , were all desperate for the update , when they could had just waited 2 more days for it to become free for everyone . Was it worth all that begging for this update ?

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

Jim Beam

Aug 13, 2016

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Possibly this will work for you: https://f95zone.to/threads/port-any-pc-rpgmv-mz-game-to-run-on-mac-natively.157682/
That said, TheUberstuff is correct, you probably won't be getting it working on a Mac. I have tried, and there are game breaking parts I have found, like riding in the subway.
For Mac users, thought I would just go ahead and repost this here.. For mac users, put the contents of the www folder of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have and replace all, and that is all. Worked for me. Use the included save to start with just the new scenes. Slot 24

Reactions: Anobruce

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
how should i download it from this website i dont understand how to download it in this website
or should i do somethinf with the torrent given in the website
You realize it releases here tomorrow? Do you really want to delve into some sketchy site to save yourself a day?

Backup your computer first so when the ransomware takes it over you can just restore. :p :eek:

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes