GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
First you need to have Jim let Miguel do the filming by agreeing to dinner. After speaking with Jim, go home early to talk to Jason about it. Then you need to have done all of
  • Knocker's Nate Bathroom scene
  • Dixon's Toy Training
  • Hand Out Knocker's Flyers
  • Stevie Corner scene
And then go through the filming/training day
Tks a lot, and can you please tell me at what Enchantment should i start on your RENPY version :)

Juidas

May 14, 2019
others will release 2 updates during that time. It's sad, because the game is quite good.
Cant think of any games that have updates every 2 months and I'm sure if someone did the amount of content wont last more than a few minutes (time enough for some I hear someone say). Updates have been pretty regular for TOW and always plenty of content

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Cant think of any games that have updates every 2 months and I'm sure if someone did the amount of content wont last more than a few minutes (time enough for some I hear someone say). Updates have been pretty regular for TOW and always plenty of content
there are enough of them, for example: Fashion Business, Project Myriam, Special Request and the volume of content is comparable or higher.

Reactions: piercednips

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
there are enough of them, for example: Fashion Business, Project Myriam, Special Request and the volume of content is comparable or higher.
Unfortunately in reality not every dev works at the same speed, with the same tools, schedule, or skill set so you just have to deal with varying times.

Reactions: wildride69

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019

Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

Greetings! I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know that despite it being a long time since the last release, I am currently hard at work on the next one. I completed the Photoshoot 4 scene last week which is a massive scene with over 90 renders and 12 animations. You'll have a choice between a scene with the Landlord or a scene with Tabitha and her brother Isaac. This is also an optional scene altogether. I've received a lot of feedback over the years that people like being able to selectively choose who Stacy is with. While I can't guarantee all future scenes will be optional, I'll make them optional where I can. Just know you'll be missing some great H-scenes if you skip it!
As for a release date, I'm still probably 4-6 weeks out realistically. There are some core scenes I need to complete and then I want to make sure everything is working okay. If I can get it done faster, I will. I may have to make some selective choices. I don't want to keep you all waiting much longer.
Thanks for your patience!
- J. S.

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020

Greetings! I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know that despite it being a long time since the last release, I am currently hard at work on the next one. I completed the Photoshoot 4 scene last week which is a massive scene with over 90 renders and 12 animations. You'll have a choice between a scene with the Landlord or a scene with Tabitha and her brother Isaac. This is also an optional scene altogether. I've received a lot of feedback over the years that people like being able to selectively choose who Stacy is with. While I can't guarantee all future scenes will be optional, I'll make them optional where I can. Just know you'll be missing some great H-scenes if you skip it!
As for a release date, I'm still probably 4-6 weeks out realistically. There are some core scenes I need to complete and then I want to make sure everything is working okay. If I can get it done faster, I will. I may have to make some selective choices. I don't want to keep you all waiting much longer.
- J. S.
Just as a comment without offending such a great creator, don't you think it's okay to also change Stacy Jones's heels for dirtier ones? Like taller or transparent? Whatever you decide I know we're going to love it

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
At this point i'm more convinced that 'new update when' folks are just looking for any patreon /dev posts and purposely reply 'new update when' just below that

Reactions: undefiniert

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

- J. S.
(y)(y)(y):)This game should have choice from the start, the game would be a hundred times better not just now and not always yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
medium
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes