wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think I broke the game. I'm at 81 enchantment and I can't trigger any new scenes. So much stuff happened out of order that I don't even know what needs to happen. I can't get Polly 3 or the Professor. I've even seen scenes where Stacy is using clothes she shouldn't have yet. Also Clyde is bugged, whenever I talk to him he asks about the duties and nothing happens after I select either answer.

Is this still fixable? I've wasted so much time playing this game I can't stand walking around in RPGM anymore.
Save often, especially at critical decisions. Bugs can pop up and an old save can restore your sanity pretty easily. Also certain choices open some paths and close other paths you can't select see unless you go back to an old save. That's the only advice I have unfortunately. Hope you get it worked out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
After a few playthroughs, I'm thinking the 'hotwife' in "An Interactive Hotwife Adventure" may not be the most accurate descriptor....

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand why this game doesn't have the kinetic novel tag. It is not that it is exactly like that, but although it seems that you have some impact with your route, the reality is that there are no differences at all. You can't avoid anyone because if you don't fuck someone, the game doesn't advance if you don't get that enchantment. and the choices it offers you are not such. For example, the first time Nate is with the couple at their house, you have an option that says ntr if the girl turns to Nate and nothing if she turns to Jason. Well, it doesn't matter, the scene unfolds exactly the same. She fucks the same with Nate and when Jason goes to bed she continues fucking Nate whatever option you decide. In the end you have to follow a linear path without being able to avoid anyone. Is the game fun? yes, but is it a game with real options? no, everything is mandatory

CokeZero25

Nov 8, 2019
on his Patreon page, is the message ”Production Update” was posted 11 hours ago.
Production Update

Hope everyone's having a good summer so far (or winter for you Southerners)! I know I've been a bit quiet this month. I did have to take a couple of weeks off for some personal things going on, but I'm back now and working full force on the next update.

As some of you are aware, there is a new Ren'Py version available here. This is an unofficial version, but it is very well done. The developer contacted me to obtain my permission and gave me a preview of the game before it was released. I wholeheartedly consented to him moving forward on it since I know RPGM has its flaws. That being said, I still think the game is best played on RPGM and will continue making it on that platform.

In the process of porting it to Ren'Py, we found the source of several game-breaking bugs including bugs where under some circumstances you couldn't leave the gym locker room, where you could go home with Dixon and get stuck, where the breakroom scene wasn't working, and more. All of these have been fixed and if any more come up, I'll be sure to fix those as well.

I still don't have a release date since there are several scenes I still need to finish and I don't know how long they will take. I don't want to take too much longer because I know you all have eagerly been waiting. Stay tuned for more sneak peeks coming out soon!

- J. S.

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
That's good to hear . I have replayed this game a few times from scratch . Since the MC has acquainted herself with all characters in this game .It would be hilarious to see her seek vengeance against those who wronged her .It would make a nice twist to the game .There are so many directions you could take her in the game .

Reactions: lucasdavid

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Production Update

Hope everyone's having a good summer so far (or winter for you Southerners)! I know I've been a bit quiet this month. I did have to take a couple of weeks off for some personal things going on, but I'm back now and working full force on the next update.

As some of you are aware, there is a new Ren'Py version available here. This is an unofficial version, but it is very well done. The developer contacted me to obtain my permission and gave me a preview of the game before it was released. I wholeheartedly consented to him moving forward on it since I know RPGM has its flaws. That being said, I still think the game is best played on RPGM and will continue making it on that platform.

In the process of porting it to Ren'Py, we found the source of several game-breaking bugs including bugs where under some circumstances you couldn't leave the gym locker room, where you could go home with Dixon and get stuck, where the breakroom scene wasn't working, and more. All of these have been fixed and if any more come up, I'll be sure to fix those as well.

I still don't have a release date since there are several scenes I still need to finish and I don't know how long they will take. I don't want to take too much longer because I know you all have eagerly been waiting. Stay tuned for more sneak peeks coming out soon!

- J. S.
That renpy dude is a true MVP.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, does anyone here know how to upgrade the nw runtime in the game? I tried the deacon's instruction and it's not enough cause trying to run the nw instead of game.exe as instructed it fails with the message that the name parameter is missing

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hey guys

Anyone know what can cause this?

Need to visit the police station after receiving the call, but on clicking the arrow on subway, I get this message "I brought my car today. I shouldn't leave it at work". There's no objective circle on the subway and there's no interaction possible with the car.
View attachment 2761030

Thanks
I think ...
you used the car to go at your working place so you have to back home with your car!
you can't usesubway if the car is at the office

dante625

Jul 29, 2020
I think ...
you used the car to go at your working place so you have to back home with your car!
you can't usesubway if the car is at the office
Thanks for the prompt response.

Sorry, but it was a false alarm on my end. It was just a warning sort of call. I got another call the next day to go to police station where "Guy" is wearing uniform during the phone call

Reactions: 88stanford88

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Wow this game is byzantine, I am completely lost and have been playing without a guide. I do everything I cen think of and the game does not progress until it randomly feels like it, two hours and can't find a sex scene besides the one with the husband Perhaps I'm softlocked. Should I just restart and follow the guide? Is it up to date?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Wow this game is byzantine, I am completely lost and have been playing without a guide. I do everything I cen think of and the game does not progress until it randomly feels like it, two hours and can't find a sex scene besides the one with the husband Perhaps I'm softlocked. Should I just restart and follow the guide? Is it up to date?
If you send me your .rpgsave I can take a look and see where you can head next. There are a large number of ways to get locked atm - it's a complex game - but all should be fixed in the next release.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes