Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020
Ser-G has been the usual poster of sneak peeks and updates from the Patreon page. He might not have seen this yet or decided to stop sharing them for whatever reason
The last post was shared by the developer. Nothing else was published.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
There is a post from December 16 titled “Sneak Peek - No pants on the subway”
anyone share a Sneak Peek - No pants on the subway
I can't see anything like that on JS Deacons Patreon feed... the only post that JS Deacon made in December on Patreon was the Xmas one that he shared above.

The previous post before that was a 'Development Update' on November 21st...

Reactions: wildride69

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Im upto the part where im supposed to talk to Clyde in the park for the next dog scenes but when i speak to him he just says something like “have a nice day lady”… and he has no name, its just ‘man:’

is this a bug?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Im upto the part where im supposed to talk to Clyde in the park for the next dog scenes but when i speak to him he just says something like “have a nice day lady”… and he has no name, its just ‘man:’

is this a bug?
DM me your save and I can take a look

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

Hope everyone had a good New Year! I tend to be pretty productive around the holidays. You'd think it would be the opposite with everything else going on, but I just find it to be an inspiring time of year. Anyway, the new release is coming along nicely. I don't have a date yet, but I'd say I'm about at the halfway point. I've gotten most of the main storyline scenes done and am now working on the auxiliary scenes. Specifically, I'm working on a scene with Marcus in the office and one with David in the warehouse office (which has been neglected as of late).
Next up is a new doctor scene and an escalated subway groping scene. Also, the final scene of this release is going to be pretty epic and I haven't started it yet, so I'll need to allot some time for it. It will be worth it, though!
- J. S.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes