michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Can someone advise what I need to do after helping the hobo find his wristwatch and get him an interview with David? There are no more options to do anything, it says Stevie Corner Scene, I need to arrange a supper with Jim and complete my video project but there is no options to go any further, not even at the office.
When you work with Jim, look out for this dialog:
Jim: Have you talked to Jason about dinner soon?
Stacy: No...life has been a little crazy lately. I will, though.
If that occurs, go straight home after work and talk to Jason. Then work with Jim again the next day.

Stevie Corner Scene: You need to have done the void rat scene, and met Jessie in the bathroom after the 3some to start the revenge plot. Finish preparing your video project (if nothing seems to be progressing, work with Polly or have lunch at O'Shannons), set up dinner with Jim, then keep working in the warehouse.

For the hobo, if you haven't got him an interview, talk with David in the morning after the Simon payback scene, then talk with the hobo the next day. After that, again, go straight home after work and talk to Jason.

Reactions: Fortunefavors_

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I'm really curious where this game should arrive.
Wife is now a real whore who takes every type of cock in every hole from every male.

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
When you work with Jim, look out for this dialog:

If that occurs, go straight home after work and talk to Jason. Then work with Jim again the next day.

Stevie Corner Scene: You need to have done the void rat scene, and met Jessie in the bathroom after the 3some to start the revenge plot. Finish preparing your video project (if nothing seems to be progressing, work with Polly or have lunch at O'Shannons), set up dinner with Jim, then keep working in the warehouse.

For the hobo, if you haven't got him an interview, talk with David in the morning after the Simon payback scene, then talk with the hobo the next day. After that, again, go straight home after work and talk to Jason.
This worked, thank you so much, what an awesome game! super addictive!

Reactions: michaelcros

annaxnxx

Nov 21, 2017
I need help with photoshoot 2.
I am at enchantment 66 right now but tabitha is not at the chi chis burrito stand. Guide sad nothing about when she will show up.
Can i just keep playing for this to get better?

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I need help with photoshoot 2.
I am at enchantment 66 right now but tabitha is not at the chi chis burrito stand. Guide sad nothing about when she will show up.
Can i just keep playing for this to get better?
It's possible that you can no longer do this enchantment (and the subsequent photo shoots). Share your save game, and I'll take a look.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
How do I get New Dog + Polly Webcam 4 scenes? Are they bugged for me?
Post your save and I'll let you know.
thank you!
Yes, I'm afraid you're past the point where you can do this enchantment. It needs to be done when you've done photoshoot 1, your enchantments are between 49 and 57 and you're in the previous outfit, so quite a bit earlier. You missed photoshoot 1 as well - it's not an enchantment event, so it'll involve going way back to get fully back on track.

But not to worry! I've hacked your save (attached) so you can do future photoshoots (to trigger photoshoot 3 for example, go to work and then work at your desk without going into Michael's office).

To see the other photoshoot events, you can either use the gallery in my Ren'Py remix, or load these preloaded saves and take these actions:
  • Start from enchantment 41, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, the photoshoot will trigger after work
  • Start from enchantment 53, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, Tabitha will be there. Finish your day, and when you get dressed next morning she'll grab her bikini for photoshoot 2 and then after the Michael Tour you can call Tabitha to start the event

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: kiribito

annaxnxx

Nov 21, 2017
Post your save and I'll let you know.

Yes, I'm afraid you're past the point where you can do this enchantment. It needs to be done when you've done photoshoot 1, your enchantments are between 49 and 57 and you're in the previous outfit, so quite a bit earlier. You missed photoshoot 1 as well - it's not an enchantment event, so it'll involve going way back to get fully back on track.

But not to worry! I've hacked your save (attached) so you can do future photoshoots (to trigger photoshoot 3 for example, go to work and then work at your desk without going into Michael's office).

To see the other photoshoot events, you can either use the gallery in my Ren'Py remix, or load these preloaded saves and take these actions:
  • Start from enchantment 41, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, the photoshoot will trigger after work
  • Start from enchantment 53, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, Tabitha will be there. Finish your day, and when you get dressed next morning she'll grab her bikini for photoshoot 2 and then after the Michael Tour you can call Tabitha to start the event
WOW thank you for your time!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope we get to see more of our favorite slut soon. Think it is tie she gets a blowbang on the subway. Also, how about a new dog in her neighborhood. She finds him on one of her walks and feels sorry for him.

Reactions: ZeeMental

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
According to the solution, I'm on the right track V.0.87; i don't have:
be sure to go to the breakroom afterward for the second part of the scene
visit Clyde in the park for the new dog scene (later),
Day 3 - work with anyone in the morning, lunch should trigger a visit to Spirit Paths to visit Nanette and meet the Professor (if it doesn't, wait until the next day),
Polly Desk
Nanette Scene (auto)
Dog scene
Landlord (auto)
Dream sequence
Polly

I have no idea how to push any event forward. Any ideas?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
According to the solution, I'm on the right track V.0.87; i don't have:
be sure to go to the breakroom afterward for the second part of the scene
Day 3 - work with anyone in the morning, lunch should trigger a visit to Spirit Paths to visit Nanette and meet the Professor (if it doesn't, wait until the next day),
Polly Desk
Nanette Scene (auto)
Dog scene
Landlord (auto)
Dream sequence
Polly

I have no idea how to push any event forward. Any ideas?
By my reckoning, the following enchantments are achievable from your position:
  • Polly Web Cam 3 (work with Polly twice to trigger)
  • Self Pleasure 3 (after Polly webcam)
  • David Warehouse HJ (after Polly webcam)
which will then trigger
  • Morgan New Outfit at Dixon's
and the 0.89/0.90 events

There's also some Chi-Chi's progression you can do, this will unlock Yoga 3. Not sure why you don't think you've done Nanette/Meet Professor, Dream Sequence, these have been done on your save.

Reactions: ZaGomeza

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
yoga 3 is working.
But "Polly Web Cam 3 (work with Polly twice to trigger" is not working. i try 5 days in row and nothing.

I walk into the office, talk to Nate, Jassie by working at the desk, Michael and working with Poly? I tried with and without, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I messed up the save because of the wrong order in earlier events?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes