michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
yoga 3 is working.
But "Polly Web Cam 3 (work with Polly twice to trigger" is not working. i try 5 days in row and nothing.

I walk into the office, talk to Nate, Jassie by working at the desk, Michael and working with Poly? I tried with and without, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I messed up the save because of the wrong order in earlier events?
Apologies, I was wrong - you have encountered this bug. It'll be fixed in the next RPGM release.

The attached save file has the error corrected: overwrite your save with the one attached, and you'll be able to play on as expected.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
when will be update ? I feel like I'm living another life since the previous update.
I can remember a time when we would receive post's on here as to how the progress of update was coming along, as compared to now when it seems to be nothing but silence ,this dev always communicated in the past, and now unfortunately it seems is going the route so many dev's have taken, and with the update's taken longer each time this all contributes to my diminished interest in this game.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Development Update
Hope everyone's having a good weekend! I figured it's about time I update you all on the progress of the next release. I'm definitely close! I have several smaller scenes and then one fairly big scene left to do. The big scene is going to be a challenge because it involves a lot of characters and a new fairly intricate set. Because of that, it's hard to estimate a release date at this point, though I'm looking at the end of March as the likeliest scenario. If it goes well, I may add one or two other scenes that I was hoping to include but will push to the next release if I can't fit them in before the end of March. I really don't want to go past that because I know you all have been waiting a long time!
I'll release one or two more sneak peeks before the release as well. That's it for now. Back to work!
- J. S.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Development Update
Hope everyone's having a good weekend! I figured it's about time I update you all on the progress of the next release. I'm definitely close! I have several smaller scenes and then one fairly big scene left to do. The big scene is going to be a challenge because it involves a lot of characters and a new fairly intricate set. Because of that, it's hard to estimate a release date at this point, though I'm looking at the end of March as the likeliest scenario. If it goes well, I may add one or two other scenes that I was hoping to include but will push to the next release if I can't fit them in before the end of March. I really don't want to go past that because I know you all have been waiting a long time!
I'll release one or two more sneak peeks before the release as well. That's it for now. Back to work!
- J. S.
Thanks for sharing..

Point1979

May 24, 2021
Development Update
- J. S.
Percentage wise, where would you estimate the story is at?

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all I'm stuck in two Enchantment:
1) Dog in abandoned subway.I've used dog dildo, talk to the man in the park, (I've read I've to bring cookies from the office but I don't know how). And I'don't kno how to get the stetoscope
2) Kabir at home: At night i've talk to the hobo, he plead me, but what about the watch? How to activate the scene

Could someone help me? Gimme some cloue?
Thanks

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
hi all I'm stuck in two Enchantment:
1) Dog in abandoned subway.I've used dog dildo, talk to the man in the park, (I've read I've to bring cookies from the office but I don't know how). And I'don't kno how to get the stetoscope
2) Kabir at home: At night i've talk to the hobo, he plead me, but what about the watch? How to activate the scene

Could someone help me? Gimme some cloue?
Thanks
1) You need 38+ enchantments, have done Dixon's Toy Training, and be in the Morale Ambassador outfit. To get the stethoscope, if the doctor's is not unlocked for you, you may need to wait for the next doctor event, so continue with the story.
2) You need to find the watch during the day, talk to David about job, do the payback scene with Simon, talk again with David (then Kabir), then after Kabir's interview, go straight home after work and talk to Jason

If you're still stuck DM me your save and I'll let you know what to do.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
Even if the release date was March 31st (but from experience I would add a few more days) it would practically arrive 6 months after the previous one. This game went from an update every 3/4 months to an update every 6 months.
I don't know, maximum respect for the dev, but I think it's definitely exaggerated.
It's a shame, I was a supporter, but with this kind of frequency I really think I was right to unsubscribe.

Point1979

May 24, 2021
This was the game that got me into this whole genre. Its a real shame to watch if fade like this. I am not a supporter, i considered and was hesitant and decided to wait for the next release. I'm not going to wait 6 more months for the next... I have to replay the game to remember the story. I guess he's also an author, my guess is he focuses his attention on that.

GeneticYael

Jan 29, 2024
Post your save and I'll let you know.

Yes, I'm afraid you're past the point where you can do this enchantment. It needs to be done when you've done photoshoot 1, your enchantments are between 49 and 57 and you're in the previous outfit, so quite a bit earlier. You missed photoshoot 1 as well - it's not an enchantment event, so it'll involve going way back to get fully back on track.

But not to worry! I've hacked your save (attached) so you can do future photoshoots (to trigger photoshoot 3 for example, go to work and then work at your desk without going into Michael's office).

To see the other photoshoot events, you can either use the gallery in my Ren'Py remix, or load these preloaded saves and take these actions:
  • Start from enchantment 41, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, the photoshoot will trigger after work
  • Start from enchantment 53, go to work and then go to Chi-Chi's for lunch, Tabitha will be there. Finish your day, and when you get dressed next morning she'll grab her bikini for photoshoot 2 and then after the Michael Tour you can call Tabitha to start the event

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi - I think you've helped uncover a new bug with triggering webcam 4. I've passed details onto JS Deacon, so it'll be fixed in the next RPGM release. I'm also unsure as to how you missed the new dog enchantment: it looks like it ought to have triggered.

Anyway, the attached save game should fix up both issues: working with Polly will now work as expected. I've also reset the mean new dog progression. Playing through from there will get you to the end of the current content.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Even if the release date was March 31st (but from experience I would add a few more days) it would practically arrive 6 months after the previous one. This game went from an update every 3/4 months to an update every 6 months.
I don't know, maximum respect for the dev, but I think it's definitely exaggerated.
It's a shame, I was a supporter, but with this kind of frequency I really think I was right to unsubscribe.
This was the game that got me into this whole genre. Its a real shame to watch if fade like this. I am not a supporter, i considered and was hesitant and decided to wait for the next release. I'm not going to wait 6 more months for the next... I have to replay the game to remember the story. I guess he's also an author, my guess is he focuses his attention on that.
While these points are somewhat valid- and of course, I'd love if there were updates every few months rather than 2-3 per year, I don't think you can criticise JS Deacon over the care or quality of each release.

With each update, the quality of the renders, the animations, the scenes and the scenarios, hell, even the camera moves are so much more detailed and complex than in earlier parts of the game. This is a whole lot of work. The last update in particular was fantastic: 18 new h-scenes, scene-setting for future events, updates for almost every character that didn't get one in the previous release, and 2 huge set pieces. Quality takes time.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
While these points are somewhat valid- and of course, I'd love if there were updates every few months rather than 2-3 per year, I don't think you can criticise JS Deacon over the care or quality of each release.

With each update, the quality of the renders, the animations, the scenes and the scenarios, hell, even the camera moves are so much more detailed and complex than in earlier parts of the game. This is a whole lot of work. The last update in particular was fantastic: 18 new h-scenes, scene-setting for future events, updates for almost every character that didn't get one in the previous release, and 2 huge set pieces. Quality takes time.
Ubisofts....Skull and Bones has entered the Chat :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Like 5 people will get that joke lol.

The Dev does an amazing job in the time they have I would rather have a few updates versus frequent tiny updates. I'm happy with his update schedule and even the best games like BADIK, take a ton of time for new content. You are 100% correct.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020

Actually i'm not criticising. I'm just claiming my right to be not enough satisfied by the quantity (not the quality) of content to renew my subscription to his Patreon. Just that.

Reactions: michaelcros

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
1) You need 38+ enchantments, have done Dixon's Toy Training, and be in the Morale Ambassador outfit. To get the stethoscope, if the doctor's is not unlocked for you, you may need to wait for the next doctor event, so continue with the story.
2) You need to find the watch during the day, talk to David about job, do the payback scene with Simon, talk again with David (then Kabir), then after Kabir's interview, go straight home after work and talk to Jason

If you're still stuck DM me your save and I'll let you know what to do.
Thx, I'll try one the w.e.

Point1979

May 24, 2021
Actually i'm not criticising. I'm just claiming my right to be not enough satisfied by the quantity (not the quality) of content to renew my subscription to his Patreon. Just that.
This is my thought exactly.
I am really amazed at the quality of all aspects of the game as it plays. While 6 months may be acceptable for you, i am going to move on.

Reactions: Gearz24

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This is my thought exactly.
I am really amazed at the quality of all aspects of the game as it plays. While 6 months may be acceptable for you, i am going to move on.
By your own admission you never financially supported the game in the first place. What are you moving on from? You got a lot of enjoyment it costs you nothing.

You are not now nor have you ever supported and you will be amongst the first people back, asking for a Hero when the updates comes out because you are not just going to move on. Programming and creating games takes time, we may not like it but it is what it is.

Point1979

May 24, 2021
By your own admission you never financially supported the game in the first place. What are you moving on from? You got a lot of enjoyment it costs you nothing.

You are not now nor have you ever supported and you will be amongst the first people back, asking for a Hero when the updates comes out because you are not just going to move on. Programming and creating games takes time, we may not like it but it is what it is.
You're correct, how much money should i spend? Would that change anything? Would that validate my opinion? In November when i discovered the game and this genre as a whole, should i have just started shelling out money?

Im glad i didnt. If i have to spend between $2 to $100 a month for the chance to spend a few hours a year playing a game, ill pass.

Will i be the first back? If he posts a finished game, hell yeah! but as of now (IF) that happens it wont be until 2026.

Reactions: Gearz24

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You're correct, how much money should i spend? Would that change anything? Would that validate my opinion? In November when i discovered the game and this genre as a whole, should i have just started shelling out money?

Im glad i didnt. If i have to spend between $2 to $100 a month for the chance to spend a few hours a year playing a game, ill pass.

Will i be the first back? If he posts a finished game, hell yeah! but as of now (IF) that happens it wont be until 2026.
News flash, 95% of the VN's and games on this forum are not COMPLETED . I would suggest you search for the 5% of the games on here that are truly completed.

Let's say you being a supporter would make your opinion more valid than being a leech..... or would you disagree? I communicate with the Dev on Patreon and on discord because I love this game, I support it and I am happy with the progress. Is my opinion more valid than yours?

Assuming you were a dev, would you value the people supporting you monthly/yearly or are people complaining about update times getting the games for free just as valid?

Here's what you do, this entire board has 1000's of game go and play something else until the update is ready. Simple as that.

Point1979

May 24, 2021
News flash, 95% of the VN's and games on this forum are not COMPLETED . I would suggest you search for the 5% of the games on here that are truly completed.

Let's say you being a supporter would make your opinion more valid than being a leech..... or would you disagree? I communicate with the Dev on Patreon and on discord because I love this game, I support it and I am happy with the progress. Is my opinion more valid than yours?

Assuming you were a dev, would you value the people supporting you monthly/yearly or are people complaining about update times getting the games for free just as valid?

Here's what you do, this entire board has 1000's of game go and play something else until the update is ready. Simple as that.
You're right, I'm going to search for the games that are completed. I don't support this dev, my opinion doesn't matter to him. I am going to go play something else.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes