• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Well if you dont like the game you can always skip this game and play another stuff..., i dont see the need to bitch about something that you specificaly dont like in the thread of a game that others people enjoy...
I mean if they had suggestions or opinions about how the game could be better maybe then post. Clearly they doesn't like no choices which honestly I think is pretty obvious from the beginning.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
It's not a "Game" it's a VN and it is amazing in my opinion. I've been supporting this actively on Patreon because I love it so much, is it the best ever...no but it's great for those of us that get the kink.
I dunno, I would very much call it a game - the game bit is in finding the event triggers. If we're saying something with only one route is a VN not a game, then we're saying the same of Broken Sword, Secret of Monkey Island, Grim Fandango etc. etc

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Well if you dont like the game you can always skip this game and play another stuff..., i dont see the need to bitch about something that you specificaly dont like in the thread of a game that others people enjoy...
You could also hit ignore if you don't like what somebody's saying, anybody should have the right to comment on game, regardless if it's positive or negative, is that not the purpose of having this forum to interact with others and hopefully once in a while devs check on comments and suggestions to improve upon there game.

Reactions: Sadowdark

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You could also hit ignore if you don't like what somebody's saying, anybody should have the right to comment on game, regardless if it's positive or negative, is that not the purpose of having this forum to interact with others and hopefully once in a while devs check on comments and suggestions to improve upon there game.
It really depends on how they go about it, there are plenty of games I don't like that I make a comment and a response to comments on. However I say my peace and move on I do not Dwell there and make comments weekly or monthly like some people do.

I am NOT saying Sado was doing that, as I do not have the time or inclination to search for previous comments in this thread. He is entitled to his opinion and what he said was not disrespectful. Responses to that opinion should be expected from the community. I have ZERO idea who in there right mind loves My Pig Princess but I do not feel the need to enter the thread and make my negative opinions known, unless I had played the game and I commented after playing. Games like New Beginnings in Japan are games that should be up my alley but it is really a softcore novel for women, I made one comment the dev and I had a productive friendly exchange and I moved on to other VN's more suited for my tastes. Neither of the above VN's are "Bad" they're just not suited for my tastes and I wish the Devs and there fanbase nothing but the best.

I call that being reasonable but some people like to put on there troll costume and come into a thread daily/weekly monthly to seek out attention (imo) and I think a lot of us get tired of it and respond more negatively than what is really called for. I have done it more than once and sadly will probably do it again in the future.

But I'm trying, Ringo. Trying real hard to be the Shepherd **Samuel Jackson "Pulp Fiction"** :cool:

download.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
getting a weird error with NW.js. As far as I know that is part of the RTP and is included in the game files. Downloading a new copy and trying to transplant doesn't fix the issue. stops game from running

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
getting a weird error with NW.js. As far as I know that is part of the RTP and is included in the game files. Downloading a new copy and trying to transplant doesn't fix the issue. stops game from running
If it's a profile error. Game should run fine.
If not, follow this

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It really depends on how they go about it, there are plenty of games I don't like that I make a comment and a response to comments on. However I say my peace and move on I do not Dwell there and make comments weekly or monthly like some people do.

I am NOT saying Sado was doing that, as I do not have the time or inclination to search for previous comments in this thread. He is entitled to his opinion ad what he said was not disrespectful. Responses to that opinion should be expected from the community. I have ZERO idea who in there right mind loves My Pig Princess but I do not feel the need to enter the thread and make my negative opinions, known unless I had played the game and I commented after playing. Games like New Beginnings in Japan are games that should be up my alley but it is really a softcore novel for women, I made one comment the dev and I had a productive friendly exchange and I moved on to other VN's more suited for my tastes. Neither of the above VN's are "Bad" they're just not suited for my tastes and I wish the Devs and there fanbase nothing but the best.

I call that being reasonable but some people like to put on there troll costume and come into a thread daily/weekly monthly to seek out attention (imo) and I think a lot of us get tired of it and respond more negatively than what is really called for. I have done it more than once and sadly will probably do it again in the future.

But I'm trying, Ringo. Trying real hard to be the Shepherd **Samuel Jackson "Pulp Fiction"** :cool:

View attachment 3455056

I played this game a long time ago. At first it seemed fine to me, but then the game became more and more boring and repetitive and you had to grind endlessly. Unlocking new events was predictable. It looks like there was supposed to be a second path and choices at the beginning of the game. However, for unknown reasons, the creator abandoned them. The second path was supposed to start when Staicy came for help when she wanted to take off the necklace, but I don't remember the name of the guy in the office and it was supposed to be a choice whether to help her or not. And here my friends are playing this game and it's driving me crazy, telling me to come back and what a great game it is.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes