wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I played this game a long time ago. At first it seemed fine to me, but then the game became more and more boring and repetitive and you had to grind endlessly. Unlocking new events was predictable. It looks like there was supposed to be a second path and choices at the beginning of the game. However, for unknown reasons, the creator abandoned them. The second path was supposed to start when Staicy came for help when she wanted to take off the necklace, but I don't remember the name of the guy in the office and it was supposed to be a choice whether to help her or not. And here my friends are playing this game and it's driving me crazy, telling me to come back and what a great game it is.
I love the outfits and the out of control outrageousness of it. Even IRL my GF knows the quickest way to get me to be more agreeable is a slutty er.. Sexy Outfit. You combine Sexy outfits and reluctant slutty corruption and this jam is custom tailored for my tastes. However even I agree this is not for everyone.

I just made it to the open gallery section of Golden Mean, some people in the Reviews call it a MASTERPIECE for fucks sake, and after 2 Years! The MC is still a Virgin!! Normally I skip slow burn games like this because it's not for me and I don't even bother leaving a review. It's just not for me but alot of people love it. (This time I did leave review because it wasted over an hour of my time to get to be able to open a gallery to see there is no sex! besides oral)

I have no issue with you expecting more from the game however I see there could be improvements but I have Hopium it will keep getting better.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
it looks like it's coming from the subway, and the dogs are in the old subway station, fingers crossed that it will be this.
I'm more inclined to think that the train gropers finally go all the way.

Bear in mind that the caption says "Stacy's Rough Night", and all of the dog events have been in the afternoon. Night is when Stacy rides the train back home, and gets groped.

peas

Jul 31, 2018

Bear in mind that the caption says "Stacy's Rough Night", and all of the dog events have been in the afternoon. Night is when Stacy rides the train back home, and gets groped.
Think you may be correct. Like one of the old JAV movies.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Is there anyone or anything in this game she hasn't fucked yet? Don't get me wrong. Love the game, but good grief. You better strap a 2x4 to your ass before you mess with her or you could fall in.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Is there anyone or anything in this game she hasn't fucked yet? Don't get me wrong. Love the game, but good grief. You better strap a 2x4 to your ass before you mess with her or you could fall in.
there's still Miguel, Kyle, Angelo, Sky, the burrito guys, the workmen (hammers don't count), Dominic (yet), Eddie, Max....

and TONYA (go on JS Deacon, make it happen)

libra78

Jan 30, 2022

or she has visited the toilet on the station again. Got caught again.....

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Development Update and Release Date Announcement
4 hours ago
I have some great news! V.0.91 is going to be out for Civic Leaders on March 31! That's only slightly more than a week away! I know I generally announce these dates sooner, but I wasn't sure how difficult some of these last scenes would be so I didn't want to commit to any dates that I wasn't sure of.
What's coming in this next release? A lot. I'll leave the details for the actual release notes, but there will be new scenes for most major characters. There are also some big story developments (with Bruce and Donnie) and some development of more minor side scenes (like the subway evening groping). I also think I'll be releasing one more sneak peek before then. Lastly, there are also several bugs fixed that were discovered with the hard work and help of MichaelCross (who also made the unofficial Ren'Py version). Can't wait!
J. S.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Promo V.0.91.jpg
The Office Wife V.0.91 Pre-PreRelease for Pimps ($12) and higher
2 hours ago
Here it is! I know you all have waited a long time for this. The Pre-PreRelease for Pimps ($12) and higher subscribers is out now (the download links are in a separate Pimps-and-higher-only post).
With nearly 400 new renders and 47 new animations, this release is packed with new content. It has new scenes with Jessie, Nate, Michael, Bruce, Donnie, the Warehouse guys, Andy, the gym shower, the subway fondling (can't use the g-word on Patreon) sequence, the Doctor's office, Marcus, the bums, and more! It also has a lot of story development for those who like more than just the H-scenes.
It will be released later tomorrow for Civic Leaders ($5 and higher) and the public release will be next week.
Enjoy!

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes