• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Here are the links to download the V.0.91 Pre-PreRelease. As always, please report any bugs you find to me please!

Mac

Windows

Windows (Patch - requires the full V.0.90)

Thanks!
J. S.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.91 Hotfix1] [J. S. Deacon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [402 MB]
- - -

Update Only [135 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Office Wife V.0.91 PREPRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
It seems I'm paying 5 bucks a month for nothing, since I'm still waiting for the release on the official website))) I do not condemn anyone and once again thank f95 (sorry English is not my native language)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ggspeed

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
patch version gives me a problem, can't load picture "jessie 8.2" or something... the one when I first see in the office
Download the compressed version and extract it by discarding all the same files, this will give you the missing files and save all the other files with the best quality.

Reactions: elMeno88

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
full of bugs
It's Easter so I am going to suspend my Snarky comment... (Lord see I'm trying to be a better person)

That is not a very helpful comment that tells us nothing. Which Download did you use PC or MAC? Patch or Full Version? Compressed or uncompressed? Android? This would actually help us potentially help you and the rest of us as well. Also this is a PRE-PRE release so EXPECT bugs.

(See Lord I am capable of at least one comment a year completely devoid of Snark... Amen)

Reactions: mbusa and NiQo292
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes