asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I was hoping bum gangbang would happen. Disappointed she left. Although now she accepts herself as cumbag, I think there will future updates will be more hot.
I hope in future there is a scene like Doug invites the couple to his workplace and everyone fuck Stacy infront of Jason while he works and watches. Maybe Doug makes him clean her pussy by asking Jason to wipe the cum in her pussy with tissues.

Reactions: Migii and doneladio

sandrews

May 27, 2018
so this release just has a lot of the "pre-release" image as stand in for content? or am I missing something?

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
So F95 will become a part of Patreon in just a few days.....?!
Can't have nothing to do with April 1st and that Spring is here, could it?
Anyway...
Congratulations!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In The Office Wife, you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job.
When a mysterious amulet lands in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change.
Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before. You're soon wearing less and less to
work and indulging not just your new husband but just about any man who wishes to partake.​
Partake in what? :(... :sneaky: Oh, That! Ok, Kool beans...

I'll partake in the game.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Well, she has a new, even sexier skirt, so I hope that it will start already and the creator will not slow it down unnecessarily.

1.png

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I cant do anything in the game, i start with the last save point that is included in the game, then i speak with the boyfriend, i dress, go to the hospital and after that, when i go to the office, the game froze in "loading", always. If i press X, or speak with any npc the game froze..., i dont know what to do :(

Reactions: pr0n and ggspeed

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
So F95 will become a part of Patreon in just a few days.....?!
Can't have nothing to do with April 1st and that Spring is here, could it?
Anyway...
Congratulations!
Just in case, I am furiously downloading every game that is likely to be banned by the Patreon wokes, due to content that they consider is not acceptable, and it is essential that they protect us all from it, to save the world! :rolleyes:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game has been around long enough that there has got to be some scholars out there on this game. So, I ask you my friends, I would love to turn Stacy into the biggest cheating slut and whore of a wife and doggie lover that has ever walked the Earth. Can somebody tell me how to accomplish those objectives? What is the best path? Should she clue the husband in to what she is doing or go behind his back? Would love to see lesbian scenes too.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am concerned as a lot of you probably are about F95 being acquired by Patreon. I hate censorship and Patreon has that tag locked in. Book burning is not only happening in just Florida any more kids. Are there alternate game sites out there?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes