Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
fine come back after 3 days and see for yourself. by the way, if you read the message "colourful NTR discussion" is dead giveaway.
Well I hope its a joke cause Patreon is the gestapo of internet police, and I can see a lot of banned kinks in the future because of their bullshit rules. If that happens this site will go down hill fast.

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
Can anyone help me? i started a new Game and the walkthrough is BS. The enchantment is at 12 and now everything just repeats. Nothing new is happening. Attached my save file, ty

Edit: game says i should talk to some Marcus, but the is no Marcus to talk to anywhere

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWife-0.91PR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
There is a bug where if you work with Kabir first, it will block the Simon and Stevie events. For now, work with Simon and Stevie first, then Kabir last.

Reactions: perseus420 and rnzn

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I download the game and the compressed version, in both every time i open the game, use whatever save is in there, go to the office, and press X, speak with your "boss" or go to the "lunch" hour, the game froze and then close..., in all the previus version of the game never experienced a bug, but now i cant even play the game from zero, so i will have to wait to the next update to check if i can play :(

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well I hope its a joke cause Patreon is the gestapo of internet police, and I can see a lot of banned kinks in the future because of their bullshit rules. If that happens this site will go down hill fast.
CENSORSHIP SUCKS****CENSORSHIP SUCKS****CENSORSHIP FU

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Well, if F95 isn't selling out to Patreon, then yup, pie in my face, you got me. What a horrible joke it was. As money-hungry as companies can get, (and you can't blame them), it was very believable. So, I say thank you, F95, you dirty scoundrels, for the joke, and especially a thank you for it being only a joke.
If it is a joke than it is a good one :D

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
True words ! :) Most of this kinks are banned and marked as sick in their site :(

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone help me? i started a new Game and the walkthrough is BS. The enchantment is at 12 and now everything just repeats. Nothing new is happening. Attached my save file, ty

Edit: game says i should talk to some Marcus, but the is no Marcus to talk to anywhere
Isn't markus the boss? Or was it the dickhead in the office next to the boss? Can't remember.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes