holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I am concerned as a lot of you probably are about F95 being acquired by Patreon. I hate censorship and Patreon has that tag locked in. Book burning is not only happening in just Florida any more kids. Are there alternate game sites out there?
Yeah, I don't like the sound of this either :( I kinda have a feeling that changes are coming to this site :( I hope, I'm wrong...

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
one bug I noticed: When checking the gallery for hints on new scenes an clicked on the fourth last statue (it was still greyed out), it jumped immediatlyinto the hospital room with the new scene and the story went from there. Didnt seem gamebreaking or anything but I imagine that was not intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shackie

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I am concerned as a lot of you probably are about F95 being acquired by Patreon. I hate censorship and Patreon has that tag locked in. Book burning is not only happening in just Florida any more kids. Are there alternate game sites out there?
Maybe check what day this is..

Reactions: Night Hacker

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just in case, I am furiously downloading every game that is likely to be banned by the Patreon wokes, due to content that they consider is not acceptable, and it is essential that they protect us all from it, to save the world! :rolleyes:
Lol. You fell for the joke. What's the date today?

Reactions: Chrd

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
I have a problem. I don't see the video animation. Do any of you have an idea how to fix this? office wife.jpg

Last edited:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
anothr bug: I can' seem to trigger the new stevie Scene. After I talk to David it automatically forwards to the tme where she says tht she now has fnally some free time. Before that I could at lest to thescene with Kabir.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
anothr bug: I can' seem to trigger the new stevie Scene. After I talk to David it automatically forwards to the tme where she says tht she now has fnally some free time. Before that I could at lest to thescene with Kabir.
You can do one scene only at a time. Try with Stevie the next day.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
You can do one scene only at a time. Try with Stevie the next day.
By before that I meant "the day(s) before". But something now prevents me from progressing with Stevie, maybe I went too far ahead in the main story?

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Do the Stevie scene first then Kabir. I had the same issue. I think it’s a bug. Understandable with being pre-release

Reactions: hubvan

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, if F95 isn't selling out to Patreon, then yup, pie in my face, you got me. What a horrible joke it was. As money-hungry as companies can get, (and you can't blame them), it was very believable. So, I say thank you, F95, you dirty scoundrels, for the joke, and especially a thank you for it being only a joke.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Do the Stevie scene first then Kabir. I had the same issue. I think it’s a bug. Understandable with being pre-release
yes I figured that out by myself now as well... did I complain about the bug? I reported it in order to help "repair" the release version... other than that I didn't say anything bad

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Well, if F95 isn't selling out to Patreon, then yup, pie in my face, you got me. What a horrible joke it was. As money-hungry as companies can get, (and you can't blame them), it was very believable. So, I say thank you, F95, you dirty scoundrels, for the joke, and especially a thank you for it being only a joke.
I'm not sure it is a joke it happened yesterday, around noon that they posted it

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes