jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
NTR will break the game and put you in a loop of repeats ....(she feels guilty every morning after ....doesn't seem to want to progress
the other route works fine
Not sure where you got that, but no it does not send you in an endless loop unless you've found some previously-undiscovered bug. Honestly, there is very little difference beyond that particular scene...for now, anyway.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Opinions.... It's ok that people don't agree with me, we all have different tastes.

• Named player with a background. Helps give context on decisions. I approve.
  • RPGM... I know some like it, but I view it as a negative since I end up walking more then experiencing the narrative.
  • Main character is pretty. Looks 26ish, with breast implants. Note they are supposed to be real but they don't look real.
  • The writing quality is excellent, with dialogue sounding natural at times with little to no spelling and syntax errors. A rare feat!
  • Plot feels convoluted, but what what corruption game isn't? Should be better but it's acceptable.
  • Character interaction is a big negative sadly. No character feels like it would be a real person. What husband says no to sex regularly? That can be a sign the relationship has problems, but they are newly married... Feels fake. What manager at a company would say put up with sexual harassment??? Male ob-gyn's have little to no sex drive because of their job, no joke ask a doctor about it. Everything to do with the ob-gyn is wrong, seriously talk to a women about it.
  • The initial train scene is real cringy. Who says "this is our train" to a sexy women? They would want her to stay not scare her away... I also dont by these two people raping a women in front of everyone on the train. It's poorly thought out.
  • So the husband will fondle his wife in public, but not have sex with her early on... This makes no sense.
  • OK last bit about the how dumb the characters are. Stevie views the main characters panties then runs around the warehouse like a 5 year old telling everyone about viewing them. The main character then says she is to lazy to put on pants... Note pants would be the office uniform on the warehouse floor... The manager shows, and says well you choose to wear a skirt it's your fault. LOLOLOLOL Talk about a sexual harassment lawsuit in the making. This reads as bad fan fiction.
  • Game lacks a text skip. 99% of the day is recycled, I dont need to read that text again over and over and over again, and again, and again.... Holding enter skips but also auto selects choices which obviously you dont want to do.
  • "I hate birth control, it turns me into a lunatic" This reads as false to me. growing up in foster care she wasn't having sex, in college she only had a one night stand to lose her virginity. I guess the only chance she had taken is when she got married, but she hasn't been married long. It just doesn't feel right. A poor excuse to do experimental shit with the doctor
  • Husband is a cuck. Some will like that, but it's not my cup of tea.
  • First vaginal sex scene is 2 hours in. Pacing with sex seems a little slow to me...
  • Short but fluid sex animation of both characters. Above average for sex games but not not good enough for me to think it's animation will draw people to the game.
  • Game is long, which is a little good but also really bad since so much time is wasted. Not only that the events to progress the story might be hidden behind a certain person which you cant access and you waste game days trying to find out how to trigger the event, wasting SOOOO MUCH TIME.
  • The hint section is very helpful but not always accurate.
This is hard to rate, I'm at a 3.5/5 but if I had to round, I don't know. It's better than a 3... but I don't think it deserves a 4. Fuck it I'm not rounding 3.5/5, I could see others going 4 easily, but there are to many issues with it for my personal tastes.
I agree with the breasts. I'd bring them down just a bit to give then a more realistic tear drop shape. As for the rest of it, I don't really agree. The way people act towards her seemed weird at first but the current updated showed that the necklace is affecting their personalities along with hers. Birth control could have been taken regardless of having sex, just as a precaution. I've known plenty of women that have taken it just in case they do have sex. They could take plan b but that fucks them up a lot of the time. As for the doctor, he started normal but after multiple visits he starts using dildos, that is because like I said before. The necklace is changing people. I'd say 4/5. If the tits were adjusted to not look like fake tits, 4.5 easy. Theres also not any different paths. I'd like to pick and choose my flavor. I'm not really into lesbian stuff but others are, or maybe a path to try and avoid succumbing to the necklace.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I don’t understand what the problem might be, everything works in both 50 and 52 versions. The only thing wrong is the compatibility of the old saves. Previously, you could just copy the save file from the old version of the game, but the new version simply "does not see" the files of the old one. You can go for a trick and copy the global file, then the game will "see" the old file, but problems will arise in the future. It is much easier to use the actual save, there is literally 4 days to go through the story.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1603826293024.png

Update October 27, 2020

Happy Halloween! Okay, it's a little early, but 'tis the season. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Here's a special shot of witchy Stacy going on a pumpkin ride with her favorite broom... you all know which broom I'm talking about...
Anyway, the latest update has been released to Civic Leaders and higher and although there were some bumps with a few major bugs, everything seems to be ironed out in V.0.52. Thanks to all who messaged me, left comments, and in general provided feedback and assistance in locating bugs and offering suggestions and encouragement. You all can playtest more in one hour than I can in days and days. Your help allows me to release a smooth and polished version for the public release on October 29.
Looking ahead, there are now a lot of hanging story threads to pursue in the next release. My goal is to give some love to the lesser known characters while at the same time continuing to drive the main plots forward. It will require a delicate balance of storytelling and mechanics, but I'm confident I'll figure it out.
Another thing I'm looking into is possibly hiring some part-time help with doing the RPGM scripting. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm sending out feelers. If you have pretty good RPGM expertise and want to help out (for modest pay - I'm not rich doing this yet...), I'd be interested in hearing from you. Please private message me about it and we can talk. My goal is to take your donations and use them to help increase my productivity so that the releases can be bigger and better than ever.
That's it for now. I hope you all have a spooky Halloween!

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Combien de personne serait intéressée par la traduction en français si jsdeacon était d’accord ?

Google translatio: How many people would be interested in the French translation if jsdeacon agreed?
I'd be happy for you to translate it as long as you provide me a download link so it can be publicly shared.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'd be happy for you to translate it as long as you provide me a download link so it can be publicly shared.
Hi. Could u explain why cheating tag is associated with this game? I played till enchantment 26 and all the sex scenes had hubby in it.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Hi. Could u explain why cheating tag is associated with this game? I played till enchantment 26 and all the sex scenes had hubby in it.
Without spoiling the current update for you, there are many events that she partakes in that she doesn't share with the husband, at least not right away. If you admit to cheating days later, is it still cheating when you did it? I'd say yes.

Dixon's, the basement gym, O'Shannon's, stuff that goes on at work with the sales team, etc. are things many husbands wouldn't be happy to find out their wives were doing behind their backs.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Without spoiling the current update for you, there are many events that she partakes in that she doesn't share with the husband, at least not right away. If you admit to cheating days later, is it still cheating when you did it? I'd say yes.

Dixon's, the basement gym, O'Shannon's, stuff that goes on at work with the sales team, etc. are things many husbands wouldn't be happy to find out their wives were doing behind their backs.
ok then will carry on forward. was beginning to lose hope coz hubby was popping up everywhere. But frankly speaking, instead of cheating , hotwife would have been an appropriate tag.

saintniot

Jul 28, 2019
Pourquoi pas. Reste à voir s’il y a assez de demande pour pas le faire pour 1 pelé et 1 tondu.
Google translation : Why not. It remains to be seen if there are enough requests to not do it for 1 peeled and 1 sheared.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 876387

Update October 27, 2020

Happy Halloween! Okay, it's a little early, but 'tis the season. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Here's a special shot of witchy Stacy going on a pumpkin ride with her favorite broom... you all know which broom I'm talking about...
Anyway, the latest update has been released to Civic Leaders and higher and although there were some bumps with a few major bugs, everything seems to be ironed out in V.0.52. Thanks to all who messaged me, left comments, and in general provided feedback and assistance in locating bugs and offering suggestions and encouragement. You all can playtest more in one hour than I can in days and days. Your help allows me to release a smooth and polished version for the public release on October 29.
Looking ahead, there are now a lot of hanging story threads to pursue in the next release. My goal is to give some love to the lesser known characters while at the same time continuing to drive the main plots forward. It will require a delicate balance of storytelling and mechanics, but I'm confident I'll figure it out.
Another thing I'm looking into is possibly hiring some part-time help with doing the RPGM scripting. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm sending out feelers. If you have pretty good RPGM expertise and want to help out (for modest pay - I'm not rich doing this yet...), I'd be interested in hearing from you. Please private message me about it and we can talk. My goal is to take your donations and use them to help increase my productivity so that the releases can be bigger and better than ever.
That's it for now. I hope you all have a spooky Halloween!
Stacy is definitely my favorite halloween witch this year :love:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
ok then will carry on forward. was beginning to lose hope coz hubby was popping up everywhere. But frankly speaking, instead of cheating , hotwife would have been an appropriate tag.
Likewise I would like to see less of hubby, unless it is a scene like the one with the IT guys.
Also consensual sex with Nate is a bit boring as he has Hubby's approval and is like her second husband.
I would Love to see Jim finally progress from groping to a blow job in their training sessions.
He must have blue balls by now.
Just flop it out Jim, she is right there! :p

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes