smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The official public release of 5.2 is up on his .

I'm not sure if the one on F95 is the bug test one or the release one.

May 31, 2020
so if i remember correctly, our mc's husband was fired from the office. So is the update after that worth playing?
I would say that the current update is the best so far content wise.

It has something for every taste I guess.

I've played it several times (was trying to recreate the bug but wasn't able to) and I'm really loving Zack and Jessi/Nate scenes.

EDIT: I'm super excited about Max's and the dark "abandoned" subway station and the 2 workers near it !

Vandari Singh

Oct 30, 2017
Whenever I Try To Leave The Office After The Evening Work, It's Always Goes To A Forever Black Screen Anyone Else Has The Same Problem??

saintniot

Jul 28, 2019
For jsdeacon I'm 2/3 of the French translation of the 7th event out of 70 for what happens when it's in the office.

Je suis à la 200è lignes sur 300 de la traduction en francais du 7ème évenement sur 70 pour ce qui se passe quand elle est au bureau.

Reactions: GateC. and jsdeacon

saintniot

Jul 28, 2019
jsdeacon : Map003.Json; EV008 +- 236 line dialog => "Andy why did I let Jason feel me up like that...in "
Andy instead of And

Edit : Translation of EV008 +EV009 Finished

Last edited:

ahmetkaygisiz

Nov 8, 2019
I always feel like I'm missing something during the game, I wish a walkthrough would be added with the update. Not talking about only for this game but its a general problem for me :)

Reactions: GateC.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug after Jason gets kicked out, Stacy finishes her lunch and when she gets back in office David the warehouse manager task doesn't get activated. Even after tapping alot of times. Somebody has save after this please post.

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
The Office Wife [v0.51] [J. S. Deacon]

Original Size Win: over 2,11 GB

Compressed Size Win: 206 MB (314 MB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz Workupload

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Special Notes: This release also contains a . Too open it press [1] (not on the numpad)
V0.52??

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020

Okay, so the last version, V.0.51, did not fix the "null" bug like I had hoped. The problem was with one of the plugins I was using and I had hoped that adjusting it would fix the problem but it did not. One of the difficult things about it was that the bug popped up seemingly randomly and though I was able to play through the entire game without problem, others were not. Anyway, I found a workaround and was able to replace the problem plugin altogether. This should eliminate the "null" bug altogether. I have not encountered it again in my playtesting.

I fixed a few other bugs too. There was a bug where you could reach the park jogging scene at a lower enchantment lever than 34 and it would not trigger, so I fixed that. There was also a bug that was making the Jessie bathroom scene in the office not appear, so I'm pretty sure I fixed that. I played through the entire release from the slot 28 save multiple times and encountered no problems.

If you have a problem, please email me with the version you're playing, the platform, and a screenshot if you can. I'd like to get this running as smoothly as possible.

Here are the links:

Windows: The Office Wife V.0.52 PRERELEASE

Mac: The Office Wife V.0.52 PRERELEASE

----
Android please

Reactions: penmaster

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I just finished V0.52.
I am sorry to say I was a bit disappointed. So much potential but none of it materialized in this update.
The jogging park did not feature enough. It should be a pervs paradise with more beauties than just Stacy jogging and showing their goodies, and a pervert behind every tree!
I didn't see any tag for lesbians. Definately none for ugly lesbians (Jessie), so those scenes sure didnt appeal to me.
None of the characters lusting after Stacy got any extra satisfaction, after being teased for so long.
Hopefully there will be progress for them in the next update.
Not Nate again, hubby again, the doctor again, or Jessie again. That would be starting to get rather tedious.

Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes