Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I agree with karlosos much unused potential.
Take the metro. It screams for more action. Rush hour, almost nude girl ......
In Japan thay make all kind of movies about this sort oppertunities.

Also the deserted metro station is hopefully still in development..

Other funny point. At the end Stacy gets naked in present of Zack.
But then hides her body in a towel?? Why??
Zack has seen her nude already!!

Waiting for next release.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Damn RPGM instead of RENPY
as usual i stuck in loop and story not going on ! why they make rpgm?
nothing wrong with rpgm as long it support mouse
only - in my opponium are that there are no history button like in most renpy games

moscowvow

Oct 22, 2020
finished the game but i seemed to have missed a scene in the lockeroom where she goes "i think the coast is clear." any tips on when I can trigger this event? found out about this event from a screenshot on a website to download the game - adult games collector.

kane_murakami

May 31, 2019
i really love this game it as so much fun and scenes with nate are so hot. But i have to agree that there are so much potential that was not used. Maybe in the future they could use more of bruce, the it guys and many other guys in the office

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
finished the game but i seemed to have missed a scene in the lockeroom where she goes "i think the coast is clear." any tips on when I can trigger this event? found out about this event from a screenshot on a website to download the game - adult games collector.
Can you share a screenshot?

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
I am trying to open it on Big Sur, but it says I don't have permission to open it. I have checked under permission on the game.app and it says I have read/write?

So wtf?

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Also, there is a man on the bench you can interact with after the scene in the park as soon as you exit the park.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Thats one of the first shiwer

That scene happens on the very early parts of the game and you cannot miss it .
Yeah but I don't recognize the scenery. I was thinking one of the first scenes she showers after working out but that doesn't look like the lockeroom shower.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Yea could be just unused art asset of the basement shower that later got changed to what we see now :)
You're right. I played the beginning again and it is the very first gym shower scene. Scenery changed and he added a towel but that's the scene.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update November 8, 2020

V.0.52 of The Office Wife has been released for over a week now and it has been quite the success. I want to thank everyone who helped me locate bugs and provided me feedback on it. I've tried to respond to everyone, but if I missed anyone, know that I still read it and I still take to heart everyone's thoughts and ideas on the game.
I have the next release fully plotted out and it's a big one. I may have been overly ambitious. The threads of the story are expanding and becoming more complex, which is a great thing, but it also means more work to get right which translates to more time. My goal is to still have it out by the end of the year, but we'll see. I have moved on to the writing and rendering phase, which is the bulk of the work. I hope to have some sneak peek pics for the $5 and up patrons in a week or so.
Thanks again for all of your support and don't hesitate to drop me a line. I love hearing from you all.
Thanks,
- J. S.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes