meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So i downloaded the last version and deleted the old files , now my saves are gone . As i can remember almost all games did save the progress in user files and not in the game files because i did this with some other RPGM games and i have the saves.
is this game an exception or what ?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I just want more people fucking her. So far its just the husband, nate and it guy. That special needs guy was about to rape her I think. I honestly didn't even know he was special until I did another play through.
It was fairly obvious he was special needs when he ran to tell everyone Stacy let him see her panties, very early in the game.
Anyone normal would have enjoyed it and try and keep on her good side, and try to get further later.
I dont think his mental capacity knows what a rape or even sex is.
All he knows is, he wants to do something, but doesnt know what it is, so he just furiously jacks off!

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Will it be out before the end of the year, around the middle of December this big update ?? this game it so far the better game made, others create great updates for 5, 6 months, this game create equal in 1,2 moths, much better.

Reactions: karlosos and GateC.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I had a quick look through the forty or so reviews of the game.

I found something I will simply leave here as scattered quotes with no further comment...:

Gameplay 5/10 - Here's where the real pain lies. RPGM is totally not the right platform/engine for a game like this. Too much time is wasted by walking around the city and repeating the same scenes/routines every single day. This can become really frustrating on a longer playthrough.

RPGM. Not immediatly a bad thing, but you know: walking all around on routine, old system with limitations, etc. Game's not thaat open world to justify RPGM, as usual, and any battle or inventory system is irrelevant.

Despite RPGM (which I usually find overly tedious), this is probably my favorite NTR tagged game

Maybe in the future, but RPGM combined with bad progression really kills any recommendation I could have for this mess.

My first thought was "another RPGM" nightmare with repetitive grinding leading to handjobs and flashing for weeks. Fortunately, I was wrong.

-RPGM in 2020...brrrr...repetitive daily actions, and the spaces are quite big as well, by other games' standards, so the walking time from one place to the next is longer than it could be, really.

Repetitiveness is okay and part of RPGM, but there should be a button to speed/skip it.

Overall the game looks pretty good but i think a RenPy version would be better than a RPGM version because you dont do much, just running to every point for the next story step.

Fun premise, prospect of expanding into something good but plagued by endless, pointless wandering about. Feels like I need to go to lunch every day just to open up dialogue. Pointless and is really offputting. I know it's a staple of RPGM games but by god it's tedious.

The Bad:
- RPGM --> The point behind all the travel just seems to be a waste of time. I guess it allows you to do or not do things, but it got tedious. I also had two instances where the game crashed. I've not had similar problems with Ren'Py or Unity.

Reactions: ray3dave

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
You have a point there. RPGM offers features that most developers don't take advantage of and that makes their games more suitable for a story telling engine like renpy. That being said, if I want to read an erotic story I can just go on reddit or somewhere else and read it while looking at pictures of real people instead of 3d models (which in some games are pretty bad).

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
I like RPGM, I think this choice is not for everybody. Take the GTA game, where you also go from point to point to complete or start the next mission, this is the meaning of the game, in RPGM games direct participation, and not just read the text and choose the desired answer. with RPGM, at least you understand that this or that process of actions depends on you, but time passes when moving, but this is the gameplay... am I not right?)))

Sorry, English is not my native language :p

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
So i downloaded the last version and deleted the old files , now my saves are gone . As i can remember almost all games did save the progress in user files and not in the game files because i did this with some other RPGM games and i have the saves.
is this game an exception or what ?
Every RPG Maker MV game I've played has stored the saves in <gamedir>/www/save.

Reactions: meluna

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update November 21, 2020

The days are shorter and the weather cooler (for us in Northerners anyway), which for me anyway, is the most productive time of year, at least until the holidays get in the way of everything. Still, I've managed to make a lot of progress and finished a few really great scenes for the next release. Remember Tabitha and her younger brother's photo shoot? Landlord problems? The Park? You'll get several new scenes and new characters to go along with them. Meanwhile, tensions at work between her and Bruce are reaching a fever pitch which is going to leave Stacy with the hard choice of whether to risk everything by sticking to her guns or to just give up and give in for the sake of avoiding financial ruin.
This next release is going to be a lot of fun!
As for a release date, I'm still aiming for around the end of the year. I know that is a bit longer than I have been publishing releases, but this one will make up for it in content.
- J. S.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekend Update November 21, 2020

The days are shorter and the weather cooler (for us in Northerners anyway), which for me anyway, is the most productive time of year, at least until the holidays get in the way of everything. Still, I've managed to make a lot of progress and finished a few really great scenes for the next release. Remember Tabitha and her younger brother's photo shoot? Landlord problems? The Park? You'll get several new scenes and new characters to go along with them. Meanwhile, tensions at work between her and Bruce are reaching a fever pitch which is going to leave Stacy with the hard choice of whether to risk everything by sticking to her guns or to just give up and give in for the sake of avoiding financial ruin.
This next release is going to be a lot of fun!
As for a release date, I'm still aiming for around the end of the year. I know that is a bit longer than I have been publishing releases, but this one will make up for it in content.
- J. S.
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13 (y) :)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes