Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
first time played this and its awesome.stacy is literally the meaning of a hotwife,i personally loved the nate scenes with her.hope someday jason and nate will dp stacy and more anal pls.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1606411221468.png

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all, I know Thanksgiving is a uniquely American holiday...and one with a checkered past at that...but there is nothing wrong with taking a special day to be thankful. I am thankful that I get to make this awesome game and share it with all of you. I am also thankful for your support in helping me accomplish this goal. Stacy's so thankful that she wanted to send this photo to all of you.
Stay safe everyone, eat well, enjoy some company, even if from afar, and take time away from all of the craziness in the world, even if just for a day.
Thanks again,
- J. S. Deacon

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 916726

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all, I know Thanksgiving is a uniquely American holiday...and one with a checkered past at that...but there is nothing wrong with taking a special day to be thankful. I am thankful that I get to make this awesome game and share it with all of you. I am also thankful for your support in helping me accomplish this goal. Stacy's so thankful that she wanted to send this photo to all of you.
Stay safe everyone, eat well, enjoy some company, even if from afar, and take time away from all of the craziness in the world, even if just for a day.
Thanks again,
- J. S. Deacon
Thanks 4 the share my friend :)
What an great model she is ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So I just got around to this game, and I love it! But I'm glad I'm not alone in my dislike for the overworld, the exploration just feels so pointless. In the end this is a game and it needs to be fun, and the overworld exploration is not fun. As the one review said, it also leads to glitches in the game, and that really hurts my interest. But the artwork itself is great and I'm really digging the characters. I wish there was more to do in terms of gameplay, and I have concerns about the supernatural element to the story (sticking the landing is going to be really hard), but overall I would recommend this. The cliff hanger after the most recent update is going to be hard to ignore from now on- so it'll be interesting to see how the story handles it.

Reactions: defd©™

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Why take so long for update? Why no update every weekend?
Haha yeah! Why can't you write all the dialogue, pose all the models in the scenes, render the images, and make the animations within a week!? God could do it, why can't you be like God?

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I've played a lot of games on here and this by far one of the best overall. I'm not a fan of the rpgmaker because its always repetitive walking but so far its not too bad. Except the part where you go out with nate and that chick. You have to ride the subway home, get dressed, ride it again to the bar, ride subway to girls house, ride nate, then ride it back home. Kinda wish we could skip the unimportant scenes like the subway.

Reactions: jsdeacon
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes