karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I've played a lot of games on here and this by far one of the best overall. I'm not a fan of the rpgmaker because its always repetitive walking but so far its not too bad. Except the part where you go out with nate and that chick. You have to ride the subway home, get dressed, ride it again to the bar, ride subway to girls house, ride nate, then ride it back home. Kinda wish we could skip the unimportant scenes like the subway.
Or make the subway rides more interesting with something happening. A bit of groping or wardrobe malfuction or an easter egg

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
If you haven't already, I suggest getting the office wife novel off Amazon. It follows the same path quite a bit if you're impatient for the update. Can't wait for some of these scenes to happen in game. Shit is rough!

Reactions: Busted1201

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Has anybody played this on ubuntu?
Will it workshop if I download the Windows version and execute it with wine?

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
There is 0 grind in this game..
I've played a lot of games on here and this by far one of the best overall. I'm not a fan of the rpgmaker because its always repetitive walking but so far its not too bad. Except the part where you go out with nate and that chick. You have to ride the subway home, get dressed, ride it again to the bar, ride subway to girls house, ride nate, then ride it back home. Kinda wish we could skip the unimportant scenes like the subway.
:unsure:

Reactions: ggspeed

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
Has anybody played this on ubuntu?
Will it workshop if I download the Windows version and execute it with wine?
I use RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Linux to run this and other RPGM MV games. Download, unzip, make the nw binary executable (chmod 755 nw), then symlink the www directory from TOW or other MV games into it (ln -s /path/to/TOW052/www www) and run ./nw.

I made up a to do all this automatically. It expects the contents of the RPG Maker MV Linux zip to be at /usr/local/games/rpgmv. You can change that, but wherever it is the directory has to be writable by your user in order to recreate the www symlink every time a new game is run. Then you just cd into the toplevel RPGM MV game directory, where the www directory is located, then run the script and it'll take care of the symlinking and execution.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes