salesman91

Sep 17, 2020

Weekend Update November 21, 2020

The days are shorter and the weather cooler (for us in Northerners anyway), which for me anyway, is the most productive time of year, at least until the holidays get in the way of everything. Still, I've managed to make a lot of progress and finished a few really great scenes for the next release. Remember Tabitha and her younger brother's photo shoot? Landlord problems? The Park? You'll get several new scenes and new characters to go along with them. Meanwhile, tensions at work between her and Bruce are reaching a fever pitch which is going to leave Stacy with the hard choice of whether to risk everything by sticking to her guns or to just give up and give in for the sake of avoiding financial ruin.
This next release is going to be a lot of fun!
As for a release date, I'm still aiming for around the end of the year. I know that is a bit longer than I have been publishing releases, but this one will make up for it in content.
- J. S.
Thank you for the update XX

When MC's husband got fired..that part I really didn't like but it doesn't matter as I am hoping the fun and adventure keep going on. And hope her husband doesn't become irrelevant in the story going forward. Please keep them together, in the end, no matter what happens with MC.

It's just my opinion, but everyone can have their own take on this issue.

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
What's wrong with this game? It keeps getting stuck on "Now Loading" screen and never loads. Save menu does't work as well. I played for quite a while and then saved it but on my next start I couldn't find my loaded file.

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Love this game.

Does the dev hint anything on body modifications in future updates? Bigger breasts or lips? hair changes?

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
I asked because the protagonist said herself her tits were bigger after she put the collar. So here lies my doubt.

Also, thanks for your games recommendations. :HideThePain:

Reactions: asplly97

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I asked because the protagonist said herself her tits were bigger after she put the collar. So here lies my doubt.

Also, thanks for your games recommendations. :HideThePain:
I've looked at the pictures folder on pc and its not as noticeable because you can't compare side to side but they are bigger. They go from a C to a D.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Brrr... Had a quick look at that grotesque duck lipped bimbo monstrosity and HARD NOPE don't think the poster asked for pumped volleyballs bolted to her chest.

I'm sure the poster had something much more reasonable in mind.
Yep, I'm with you. I see lots of games with what are seemingly promising ideas, then I see the artwork with ridiculous body proportions and... pass...

Reactions: Geko1711

peas

Jul 31, 2018
When she goes to see dixon maybe she could do a scene where she uses a horse dildo to really stretch her slutty holes.

Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes