adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
+1, it happens the same to me
Yes, have the same issue. Tried the provided solution earlier in the thread but that didn't help.
Started with a fresh install, and the provided save-file from Enchantment 20 (ish). I'm not yet at the same point so hope it will not happen again..:unsure:

Update: yep, got to train with Nate now and could continue the game. It either was the save-file or the 'clean' copy which solved it for me..

Last edited:

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Just to Clarify, is it "train with Nate"?
I finished V0-5.2 and I dont recall any option for Stacy to "train with Nate."
Is that actually for Stacy to train with JIM?
No there is an event to train with Nate. Just the day after the Bruce guy was introduced.

Reactions: karlosos

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
In the walk through there is a mistake , after enchantment 16 should be another step : we need to work in warehouse for two days and talk with Nate and just then enchantment 17 is available . please correct the error in walk through and thank you in the first place who wrote it .

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update November 14, 2020

Short update today. I’ve been cranking away on the next release. It should be a big one. Finished a new Dixon’s scene, new lunch scenes, a scene in The Void, and several other smaller ones. I revamped the park jogging animation and images as I was never happy with them. I have also created figures for Paul, the security guard, and Arnold, Stacy and Jason’s landlord.
As it stands, there is going to be no way to play all of the scenes before the end of the next release - there are just too many alternate choices for the player to make. I’m trying to work out how to end it without actually ending it, so that players can keep playing until they’ve hit all of the content. It may take some creative tinkering to implement that in a way that doesn’t break the game. There would probably still be a “Game Over” scene, but with the option to continue playing.
Lastly, I want to thank all of the $12 and up patrons who voted in the latest poll. The information you’ve provided is extremely helpful in helping me determine where to dedicate my resources in this and upcoming releases.
I will also be posting a sneak peek for $5 and up patrons shortly with some of the renders.
Thanks again for all of your support!
  • J. S.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Short update today. I’ve been cranking away on the next release. It should be a big one. Finished a new Dixon’s scene, new lunch scenes, a scene in The Void, and several other smaller ones. I revamped the park jogging animation and images as I was never happy with them. I have also created figures for Paul, the security guard, and Arnold, Stacy and Jason’s landlord.
As it stands, there is going to be no way to play all of the scenes before the end of the next release - there are just too many alternate choices for the player to make. I’m trying to work out how to end it without actually ending it, so that players can keep playing until they’ve hit all of the content. It may take some creative tinkering to implement that in a way that doesn’t break the game. There would probably still be a “Game Over” scene, but with the option to continue playing.
Lastly, I want to thank all of the $12 and up patrons who voted in the latest poll. The information you’ve provided is extremely helpful in helping me determine where to dedicate my resources in this and upcoming releases.
I will also be posting a sneak peek for $5 and up patrons shortly with some of the renders.
  • J. S.
Personally i think, different routes should be left alone, instead of merging them. Best case, dev provide different saves for different route but again it's his choice. Oh, thanks for update too Darkman_13 .

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

• J. S.
Thanks 4 the share :)

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I wanted to share my congratulations for your game so far. Great models, fine story.

I had to tell one thing. I think it's a mistake many games do in my opinion and I don't understand why. In this update, you had the mc's husband away for a few days, which resulted in her having a little fun away. i don't understand why game developpers alway have their mc go back home alone after such events. I mean sleeping with a lover you just had relations with is higly erotic in my opinion and she had her husband's best friend with her, so why not ?

Weekend Update November 8, 2020

V.0.52 of The Office Wife has been released for over a week now and it has been quite the success. I want to thank everyone who helped me locate bugs and provided me feedback on it. I've tried to respond to everyone, but if I missed anyone, know that I still read it and I still take to heart everyone's thoughts and ideas on the game.
I have the next release fully plotted out and it's a big one. I may have been overly ambitious. The threads of the story are expanding and becoming more complex, which is a great thing, but it also means more work to get right which translates to more time. My goal is to still have it out by the end of the year, but we'll see. I have moved on to the writing and rendering phase, which is the bulk of the work. I hope to have some sneak peek pics for the $5 and up patrons in a week or so.
Thanks again for all of your support and don't hesitate to drop me a line. I love hearing from you all.
Thanks,
- J. S.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes