Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
It's the first time the Dev disappear. More than 02 weeks without any news. He's been always consistent. Very strange. Hope the update will released in this year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punkass69

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Do we have some BBC scenes in this game?
I'm playing it but the doctor only fingered her...
Please don't spoil me anything, just tell me yes or no.
And, will she develop a BBC addiction?

akk87

Jun 7, 2019
The Mac version does not work. Tried with "sudo" and "chmod" in the terminal nothings fixes it.

I found a way!

cd /Game.app/Contents/MacOs
chmod +x nwjs

cd /Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod +x "nwjs Helper"

If it says that string not in pwd. you need to get rid off the space or type a backslash instead of the space.

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update - December 12, 2020

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Have no fear, I've been hard at work on the next release. I can now say that I plan to release it on December 31, 2020, with it available to $5 and up patrons a week early on December 24, 2020. There are going to be a lot of new scenes and other content. I've built out Antonelli's more so going there for lunch after the Park opens up will allow you to have lunch in the park and go jogging before going back to the office. There a couple of small scenes with it now, but I plan to develop it more the future. There are several new characters, including her landlord, Rothsby, Tabitha's younger brother the photographer, and a stranger that just goes by the name "X". Once again, we'll see Stacy crossing more lines and pushing more boundaries as she becomes even more corrupted.
On the game side, I will have more of the gallery built out. I don't know if I'll finish it - there are a lot of scenes to add in there - but I've set aside time to put in a good amount of work on it. I've fixed some back-end issues and done some more audio work. One change, for example, is that later in game, instead of her going to her desk each night after work, once you're done working the warehouse, you'll be free to do whatever you want before going home, but generally it will be only one thing. You can go down to the basement to work out with Zack or you can to Dixon's. The point is to give it more of an open-world feel.
I hope everyone is staying safe and having a wonderful holiday season.
- J. S.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekend Update - December 12, 2020

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Have no fear, I've been hard at work on the next release. I can now say that I plan to release it on December 31, 2020, with it available to $5 and up patrons a week early on December 24, 2020. There are going to be a lot of new scenes and other content. I've built out Antonelli's more so going there for lunch after the Park opens up will allow you to have lunch in the park and go jogging before going back to the office. There a couple of small scenes with it now, but I plan to develop it more the future. There are several new characters, including her landlord, Rothsby, Tabitha's younger brother the photographer, and a stranger that just goes by the name "X". Once again, we'll see Stacy crossing more lines and pushing more boundaries as she becomes even more corrupted.
On the game side, I will have more of the gallery built out. I don't know if I'll finish it - there are a lot of scenes to add in there - but I've set aside time to put in a good amount of work on it. I've fixed some back-end issues and done some more audio work. One change, for example, is that later in game, instead of her going to her desk each night after work, once you're done working the warehouse, you'll be free to do whatever you want before going home, but generally it will be only one thing. You can go down to the basement to work out with Zack or you can to Dixon's. The point is to give it more of an open-world feel.
I hope everyone is staying safe and having a wonderful holiday season.
- J. S.
Thank you 4 the news update Brother D. :) (y)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there a fan signature for this game? Its my most favourite game on the site and i wanna really let people know that :love:

Edit: All it took was scrolling up a bit, im gonna steal those signatures sorry :p

Reactions: jsdeacon

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Remi made some if memory don't serve me wrong.

I made one you can see in my sig as well :)
It says slave and im not into that kind of stuff but still nice sig :p damn tho i played the game some time ago and it reminded me how beautiful Stacy is.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
It says slave and im not into that kind of stuff but still nice sig :p damn tho i played the game some time ago and it reminded me how beautiful Stacy is.
It depends on how you define slave, I would call it more of a strange possession rather than enslaved, she is becoming something of a slave to sex maybe?

May 31, 2020
Is there a fan signature for this game? Its my most favourite game on the site and i wanna really let people know that :love:

Edit: All it took was scrolling up a bit, im gonna steal those signatures sorry :p
We are all Stacy's Slaves.

It is why we all come back to her with every update :)

I've accepted my fate being her slave :love:

You need more time but sooner or later you will accept your fate and become her loyal servant too!

(The sig. does not imply female domination but unconditional love for the MC and the game)

Reactions: Punkass69
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes