Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Hear me out... second Tuesday of every month we pick one dumpster fire of a blatant ripoff and hash it out for 16 pages of forum flames. We'll set up a Patreon for people to watch, but here's the M. Night Shyamalan twist: We charge tacos, not money.

• Haha
Reactions: olyerpy and Cunt

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
Hear me out... second Tuesday of every month we pick one dumpster fire of a blatant ripoff and hash it out for 16 pages of forum flames. We'll set up a Patreon for people to watch, but here's the M. Night Shyamalan twist: We charge tacos, not money.
why tho, inceton is the only one that gives a fuck about his renders being used, ive seen resources from being a dik in a lot of games, no one says a thing (mentioned that one because of your signature or w/e that is), same with a ton of games. Is so funny to see threads that develop this way. I can only think of one dev worse than inceton in value/money and i used to confuse them in the begining, the milfy city guy. Probably if he adds stuff at a decent pace people doesnt need to imagine and get inspired to move the story somewhere, but yeah better to DMCA.

• Angry
Reactions: molinaalexis

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 3454270
Wasn't us that discourage him, it was the actual devs, he does not care about our complain but he does when he get a cease and desist letter when it break a real law called DMCA. If he can make a game with his own render by himself, then he would be praise for his work, be authentic, be great in your work, make it so that you can say i build everything from the ground up without any copies but since he does not do that then he is just a modder. Again, dont go complain that this is right if the one that make the works says no.
That is called respect, not LAWS, you want to go that route ok let's talk laws?
Does steam, gog and patreon know how he got around not eliminated no got around the incest which is Illegal? but let's ignore that little bit while we talk laws right?
Do they know how easy it is facilitated IN GAME for ANYONE and i mean ANYONE to make it contain Incest, they don't? would be a shame huh if they found out... ok come on let's talk about it..bring that law and let's see.

Also I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me, but I don't think US Copyright laws apply in Russia, but I could be wrong, just like they can't stop China from making the fakes and copies of almost every brand we know and ship them all over the world because they don't apply to them, but again I might be wrong, but I don't think China or Russia gives a crap about US laws that would not apply to him or any of us around the world, you guys like to think that you rule the world and we have to bow to you, but no it's not like that in the Real World.

Also he cannot copyright a game, he can only trademark the name and that's about it.

But again people want to talk and bring shit out their ass, with no backup data/ info or first hand knowledge, not even checking first if it's even true before stating it as a "fact".

ps: Names of games and gameplay are not eligible for copyright protection. Game names are protected by trademarks.
And that is a whole different subject

So have fun now,
Time to make $$

Last edited:

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
That is called respect not LAWS, you want to go that route?
Does steam and patreon know how he got around the incest?
Do they know how easy it is IN GAME for ANYONE to make it contain Incest, they don't? ok come on let's talk about it..bring that law and let's see.
Also I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me, but I don't think US Copyright laws apply in Russia, but I could be wrong, just like they can't stop China from making the fakes and copies of almost everybrand we know but again i might be wrong but I don't think China or Russia gives a crap about US laws that would not apply to him.
the worst thing that could happen to him is getting his patreon shut down i think, but as someone mentioned there is nothing about the game in there, so probably not even that

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
why tho, inceton is the only one that gives a fuck about his renders being used, ive seen resources from being a dik in a lot of games, no one says a thing (mentioned that one because of your signature or w/e that is), same with a ton of games. Is so funny to see threads that develop this way. I can only think of one dev worse than inceton in value/money and i used to confuse them in the begining, the milfy city guy. Probably if he adds stuff at a decent pace people doesnt need to imagine and get inspired to move the story somewhere, but yeah better to DMCA.
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. None of what you quoted was meant to be taken seriously. I know who you mean about the Milfy City umm... Incestor or something close? The names are super similar and that dev started earlier, I think, but pretty similar storylines, too. There are definitely devs around here that don't like their work being ganked like this, though, it's not just Inceton, by any means.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
the worst thing that could happen to him is getting his patreon shut down i think, but as someone mentioned there is nothing about the game in there, so probably not even that
You sure about that?
I will not make the test, because my goal here is not getting him shutdown or anything, patreon? ok i'll give you that one, most likely just shut his page down and that's it.
But and a really big but, if it's on Steam and GoG, it's selling games with illegal content already built into the game in the US market directly, so how you think that one would go, ah ok just don't sell the game anymore and it's ok go home and rest?

Ok for real this time:
Time in here is time not making $$ out there!

Blessings to all!

Sep 26, 2018
I can see they are removing the reviews, it went from 9 to 4 reviews. I saw the reviews before they are in relation to the game so not sure why they are rejected.
To be fair, some reviews were just too short to consider them properly done. I did played the game and I'll leave a review on it, but it's best to put efforts in stating why the game should deserve its 1 star, beyond the short excuse that it's "stolen renders". Some people reminds me of the EU trying to ban memes because they were stealing images from the internet, ignoring that there are good things that can come out of this, and are only focusing on the ones who are stealing.

Reactions: filochard

Voight

Apr 22, 2020
I played this game, so you don't have to. Not much content. You are supposed to gather energy to upgrade your body, then apparently the last upgrade costs 110 energy, but you are stuck at 109 cap. No content past that point. No nookie scenes either.
What worked for me was eat -> shower -> sleep -> repeat

Reactions: filochard

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Summary of this thread:

My piracy is good, earning bucks by not paying the Devs their due for their work so that I can be entertained.

Your piracy is bad earning bucks by not paying the Devs for the use of their assets.

So much hypocrisy.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Summary of this thread:

My piracy is good, earning bucks by not paying the Devs their due for their work so that I can be entertained.

Your piracy is bad earning bucks by not paying the Devs for the use of their assets.

So much hypocrisy.
How am I earnings bucks by not paying exactly? is that one of those TikTok "boy/girl math" new formula that because I did not pay for something, I have earned money?

It's not a hard concept to graps. Personal use piracy has always been seen as a clear lesser evil than commercial piracy. I'm not competing against the creator by trying making money off their work.

Reactions: Gabbagul

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Pretty sure this thread is better than the last 10 inceton updates combined, one guy milking the game, another one making his thing. Both ethically wrong, do i care? no, thats more content for me.
Here. Congratulations. You have the most logical and truthful review. (y) ;) :love:

Reactions: Mammolo
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes