punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Uhm nothing is stopping them except time and they are welcome too, even just to amuse me by reading these comments :KEK: :KEK: (its almost as funny as games with AI art) If they can make money depends on the original creator and if he even wants to go against it, but not some hypocrites on a piracy website. Anyways, the game will stay here. EVEN if the the dev of the original gets to take down the Patreon of santrear.
The nuance here isn't about piracy, it is about deception. Piracy is a financial loss, deception is an insult towards your intelligence, except if you do indeed get decieved.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
There are tons and tons of games on here using pirated assets in their games and making money off them, this is nothing new.

There are many fan-made games without permission using assets from (whatever game it is) and is here.

This game isn't the first and won't be the last.
I feel like fan games are just a little different dont get me wrong stealing assests is still not good but i feel like i can more so ignore stealing models over completely stealing someone elses work than making worse claiming its ur own at the end of the day its a piracy site so no one has room to complain however if devs actually want to take action then that is their right especially if the game doesnt openly state its a fan game and if its making money

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks, everyone who left comments, it was fun, I checked it out)
I hope I managed to make your day)
Unfortunately I don't have the nerves of steel to read them all)
I should probably apologize for not being able to format my game the way you would like it to be.
This game is free and made for fun, if you came here for something else, I can't help you.
I'm not going to argue with anyone or convince anyone, I'm just going to keep doing what I like.
Cheer up)
Just use your own render, don't use a fellow dev hard works especially if u r a fan of them, i am not sure u know this since u didnt do it but renders take a long ass time to get right and complete so just taking all of it from them is an insult to their hard works. If u want to make your own story, then create your own game with your own renders, dialogue and stuff. There are devs here when making their first game or next game, they would make their renders themselves because they want their work to be theirs not someone that they copy and paste for and prove they are worth being paid on patreon.

If u want to use Inceton renders, get permission from Incenton to do it, get permission on whether or not u can use their hard work renders to make your own twist, it is up to them whether they allow or not or have conditions if u do it. Or u can just make a mod not a game, a rewrite mod of Lust Theory, this constitute as a mod not a game as renders were not changed. Nobody would complain because mod help the actual game in a way for the players.

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Underneath the yoinked art, there is something a bit different in the gameplay. I like it, just wish it had its own renders.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks, everyone who left comments, it was fun, I checked it out)
I hope I managed to make your day)
Unfortunately I don't have the nerves of steel to read them all)
I should probably apologize for not being able to format my game the way you would like it to be.
This game is free and made for fun, if you came here for something else, I can't help you.
I'm not going to argue with anyone or convince anyone, I'm just going to keep doing what I like.
Cheer up)
A complete lie. You still try to sell it on Patreon and Boosty, not available for free there (paywalled)

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Screenshot (2).png
I bought Mia 1 & 2 and Lust 1 & 2 on Steam. Many people have. It was perhaps not well thought out to presume no one would be able to show up with receipts to undermine your narrative. If you can't fathom the difference between stealing and possession vs. stealing, possession, intent to deliver, distribution, and selling stolen goods... welp, hopefully you can move to a jurisdiction with a bit more jurisprudence in the not-so-distant future. And before the fanboi callouts begin since I chose to support this dev monetarily four times, I've also called them out publicly on Steam and/or f95 forums for milking subs by taking so long on Mia 2 and Lust. Those receipts are there as well, but frankly I've already wasted enough time digging up your precious screenshot, so you can look that up at your leisure if you choose to waste more time on that narrative.

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
This is an embarrassment and a bad look for the site, full stop. I don't give a shit about santrear, he's either a scammer or an idiot or both. But blatantly slapping your name on someone else's work and then soliciting money for it is not the kind of thing f95 admins should be encouraging.

If Bob69's attitude really is representative of the overall site policy toward this kind of low-effort scam, that's not only a damn shame but also a real discouragement to support and participation here, both from users uninterested in scams and from devs who just want to engage with the community without having their work stolen and pawned off as someone else's with the tacit (or even explicit) support of admins.

Bob69 if you could please clarify whether you're speaking for the entire admin team, or whether everyone here agrees with your position, that'd be helpful for many of us in making decisions about support and participation here in the future.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I am no longer a member of Inceton after season 2 but i am a supporter of the GOAT developer Caribdis so here your proof that even I download games here, I gave money to developer that did well and deserve it so don't go assuming that there is no one in this site actually support developers. So quiet your cheap ass about hypocrisy if u dont know what the difference between Piracy and Copyright Infringement.

Unless, are you making a claim that the website manifesto is wrong about that piracy have its benefit of giving advertisement or give a lot of eyes on the game? So u r saying that piracy have no benefit towards the game developer at all, contradicting the site message.
Deflecting does not help your case.

No one talked about copyright, nor about some of us who actually subscribe to some of the dev's to help, nor about this site actually helping the devs by giving them exposure, no!
We are talking about HYPOCRITES.
Simple, you wanted to get your point across yet did not PROVIDE proof and tried to justify by showing a subscription to another... hmm Ok i guess, hell I can say I have supported all the dev's here in the past, but doesn't make it TRUE. no proof didn't happen.
Fyi, Patreon shows you your past subscriptions, how much you paid and for how long and offers if you want to re-sub under Settings > billing history. you know, just so you are aware that it's there and you could have showned IF it was true, but, who's checking ;)

So unless you have something substantial to reply with. I referr you back to my previous post.

Do yourself a favor Shut your cheap HYPOCRITE snout.

Here learn something:

Agreements, Exceptions, and Limitations

It is important to know that we are all also copyright users. When we read books, watch movies, listen to music, or use videogames or software, we are using copyright-protected works.

So, even if you are not the owner of a work, you still may be able to use it. In addition to buying or licensing works (or some other way of seeking permission to use the work), you can also use one of the Copyright Act’s exceptions and limitations, or rely on works in the public domain.

Have a Nice Day :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: maladroit

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

No one talked about copyright, nor about some of us who actually subscribe to some of the dev's to help, nor about this site actually helping the devs by giving them exposure, no!
Simple, you wanted to get your point across yet did not PROVIDE proof and tried to justify by showing a subscription to another... hmm Ok i guess, hell I can say I have supported all the dev's here in the past, but doesn't make it TRUE. no proof didn't happen.
Fyi, Patreon shows you your past subscriptions, how much you paid and for how long and offers if you want to re-sub under Settings > billing history. you know, just so you are aware that it's there and you could have showned IF it was true, but, who's checking ;)

So unless you have something substantial to reply with. I referr you back to my previous post.

Here learn something:

It is important to know that we are all also copyright users. When we read books, watch movies, listen to music, or use videogames or software, we are using copyright-protected works.

So, even if you are not the owner of a work, you still may be able to use it. In addition to buying or licensing works (or some other way of seeking permission to use the work), you can also use one of the Copyright Act’s exceptions and limitations, or rely on works in the public domain.

Oh my, and the award of the dumbest post of the day goes to....

Reactions: GooseInMotion

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 3454171
I bought Mia 1 & 2 and Lust 1 & 2 on Steam. Many people have. It was perhaps not well thought out to presume no one would be able to show up with receipts to undermine your narrative. If you can't fathom the difference between stealing and possession vs. stealing, possession, intent to deliver, distribution, and selling stolen goods... welp, hopefully you can move to a jurisdiction with a bit more jurisprudence in the not-so-distant future. And before the fanboi callouts begin since I chose to support this dev monetarily four times, I've also called them out publicly on Steam and/or f95 forums for milking subs by taking so long on Mia 2 and Lust. Those receipts are there as well, but frankly I've already wasted enough time digging up your precious screenshot, so you can look that up at your leisure if you choose to waste more time on that narrative.
Ehhh who the hell are you talking to? because I have not engaged with you in any conversation so have no idea what or for who that reply is for.
All I see is just another white knight in a piracy site being a hypocrite.
This is an embarrassment and a bad look for the site, full stop. I don't give a shit about santrear, he's either a scammer or an idiot or both. But blatantly slapping your name on someone else's work and then soliciting money for it is not the kind of thing f95 admins should be encouraging.

If Bob69's attitude really is representative of the overall site policy toward this kind of low-effort scam, that's not only a damn shame but also a real discouragement to support and participation here, both from users uninterested in scams and from devs who just want to engage with the community without having their work stolen and pawned off as someone else's with the tacit (or even explicit) support of admins.

Bob69 if you could please clarify whether you're speaking for the entire admin team, or whether everyone here agrees with your position, that'd be helpful for many of us in making decisions about support and participation here in the future.

If their work is HERE is because it was STOLEN.!!! :rolleyes:
You guys really don't think these through do you?
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Oh my, and the award of the dumbest post of the day goes to....
OMG Thank you so much!! Would like thank all those who voted for me specially who nominated me kschn68, because you know what they say, TAKES one, to know one! So since i'm Dumb that would make you dumber? :unsure::sneaky:

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Ehhh who the hell are you talking to? because I have not engaged with you in any conversation so have no idea what or for who that reply is for.
Was it not clear I was responding to your inane diatribe? We're all hypocrites! We all steal everything! *waves hands dramatically, inserting CAPS and !!!* Except yeah, no. Not always. And people have been talking about copyrights for this entire thread. Actually, people have mentioned all the things you said "no one" talked about. Welcome to the thread. Tell me again how I'm a hypocrite since I screened you straight evidence that I paid for the shit other people stole. Would LOVE to read the mental gymnastics required for that leap in logic. People that steal shit are guilty of that. People that steal shit and try to re-sell it are guilty of something more. We aren't crackin' atoms, folks, this is a fairly basic concept.

shia magic.gif

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Was it not clear I was responding to your inane diatribe? We're all hypocrites! We all steal everything! *waves hands dramatically, inserting CAPS and !!!* Except yeah, no. Not always. And people have been talking about copyrights for this entire thread. Actually, people have mentioned all the things you said "no one" talked about. Welcome to the thread. Tell me again how I'm a hypocrite since I screened you straight evidence that I paid for the shit other people stole. Would LOVE to read the mental gymnastics required for that leap in logic. People that steal shit are guilty of that. People that steal shit and try to re-sell it are guilty of something more. We aren't crackin' atoms, folks, this is a fairly basic concept.

View attachment 3454202
I don't need to, because I was not talking to you, you decided to insert yourself in it, that is on you.
Also the question wasn't in general, it was for a specific person, so good luck on that one.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017

Here learn something:

You are the one deflecting the case. You say "Says the person downloading games for FREE on a PIRACY site!!" to me. Then I have shown you proof that I do not just get games for free, if their games are so good, then i am going to support them, if their games are bad or had become bad, i will not support or stop supporting the game. That is what i did after Lust Theory Season 2 because the story went off the rails. "No one talk about Copyright", b*tch that is literally what everyone complaning about here, all of us here are not complaining the question on piracy, we are saying that copyright complain are not the same as piracy, there are game developer here that are ok with piracy even have an account here because it is advertisements for their patreon like lets players playing games, devs are ok, it is free advertisement but they are not ok, taking all their work and make money from it.

Why the f*ck would i want to show you my deeds in my billing history, what benefit for u to know all the devs i pay to support. I already gave proof that i am not the "Says the person downloading games for FREE on a PIRACY site!!" as u claim of me, i bloody made a claim that i ain't what u say a hypocrite that think i do piracy, i cannot complain about copyright or rule 7 and such because i am too much of a hypocrite.

Also why only Inceton supporter can say anything, why cant other people say it. So you have to be r*ped to complain about r*pe, do u have to work in the government to complain about the government, do u have to have a child first before u complain about p*do content. You don't have to have a title or royalty to know, hey this is not right at all to do, Inceton dev have already sent a cease or desist letter to sharktear and thank us for the report, so what your take on Inceton protecting their work, immoral? Hypocrite as well?

Ehhh who the hell are you talking to because i have not engaged with you in any conversaion so just another white knight in a piracy site being a hypocrite
Wow, who the hypocrite now, someone make a statement and answer your hypocrite question but because you didnt speak to them, they are considered not worth talking but a white knight for answering it because he actually bought the steam releases one so u would lose if u argue with him about hypocrisy and just call him a white knight for paying the devs so what do u want us to do not support the developer, actually just play their game without helping them like it is illegal to support developer when u go to pirate website. If u think that way, then u have no reason to talk about people hypocrisy if u think nobody have a right to defend a devs work.

Reactions: shucia

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

If their work is HERE is because it was STOLEN.!!! :rolleyes:
You guys really don't think these through do you?
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Dude, it was not STOLEN, he even posted it himself here on F95 (only one of the staff who fell for that free advertisement made it official). Most likely to get some to pay for this scam on Patreon or Boosty. Also, seems more you are a White Knight for this "developer". Anyway, if you feel for defending him or even pay for that shit is up to you. Have a nice day.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes