Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I know that f95 is a pirate website and all that goes along with that but ive always thought there was a somewhat healthy symbiosis between the site and developers. Sure your game goes here for free and sometimes leaks and that can be frustrating but it also puts a large number of dedicated fans eyes on your game and if your game is good it generally will get financial support. I for one and a ton of other users have and continue to support devs via pateron and other subs or buy the finished product on steam. Straight ripping other peoples assets and then putting some shit photoshop over the top and saying I made this give me money is wild and leaving it on the site sets a shit precedence going forward. Its a really bad look for the site imo.
Exactly. My finances are not great. So I can't support monthly. But there have been a few games that have been released on Steam that I have purchased because I know a portion of that sale goes to the Dev. I wish more of my favorite games was on there, as I'd love to help the Dev's in a form I can afford. This, on the other hand, is theft. As I said, I tried it. It is copy-paste of the scenes from Lust Theory. Out-of-order from the way they are presented in LT, and with different words used. But the same none the less. Anyone who supports this, more power to them. I wouldn't. It would be like me copying Animal House, and getting my own friends and family to do voice-overs saying completely different lines and then trying to sell it to theaters as my own work.

Sep 19, 2020
Curiousness how long it will take another Developer to do this with their own game for the free publicity.

1) Run your game through a bad translation program. (20 minutes.)
2) Add a few scenes from other games and you now have EVERY TAG (NTR, Harem, Incest, Necro) so every one sees it. (30 minutes.)
3) Post under a fake name. (10 minutes.)
4) Profit!!! (Double your paying subscribers for 1 hour of work.)

Any one who views the thread of the 'Stolen Game' will be told how this is a 'ripoff of the Real Game' and redirected by all the outraged posters (You guys). Great publicity, and if the F95 crew lets it stand then effectively twice as many update announcements as any other game. Repeat 6 more times and you can have 'your game' updated every day.

Added to ensure that it is clear that I am NOT accusing either this or the Lust theory dev of ANY of this. Simply pointing out a major way this will be abused by those who milk Patreons. Easy way to lure lots of new sheep into their Patreon 'stalls'.

Last edited:

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
Curiousness how long it will take another Developer to realize this is free publicity.

1) Run your game through a bad translation program
2) Throw in a few scenes from other games so as to be able to earn EVERY TAG (NTR, Harem, Incest, Necro....we have it all).
3) Post under a fake name.
4) Profit

Any one who views the game thread will be told how this is a 'ripoff of the Real Game' and redirected by all the outraged posters (You guys), Tons of publicity, and if the F95 crew lets it stand effectively twice as many update announcements as any other game. Repeat 6 more times and you can have 'your game' updated every day.
Yeah, his game is on Steam. He doesn't need to pull shit like this, realistically it only take about a hundred bucks to get your game on there. I have a partner that went through the process, it's not really that hard. And the audience there dwarfs this one.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
They'd just report the Patreon. Trying to sell it as your own and trying to make money off it with a Patreon is IMO where the line is crossed.

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah, his game is on Steam. He doesn't need to pull shit like this, realistically it only take about a hundred bucks to get your game on there. I have a partner that went through the process, it's not really that hard. And the audience there dwarfs this one.

I was in no way implying that this dev would do this. My apologies if you took it as such. Simply meant to point out a major way this will be abused by those who milk Patreons. Easy way to lure lots of new sheep into their Patreon 'stalls'.

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
I was in no way implying that this dev would do this. My apologies if you took it as such. Simply meant to point out a major way this will be abused by those who milk Patreons. Easy way to lure lots of new sheep into their Patreon 'stalls'.
Oh. No, it was suggested earlier that Inceton may have done this and yours just reminded me of it. Sorry if I made you feel as though I were criticizing you.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
It is unethical to allow / promote this game or other games like it on f95zone. I'm surprised they are allowing it.

The person who created this game has directly taken renders from another creator. They are using the exact same renders.

It is not a remake, using the same models and adding their own renders. It's a direct copy and paste from renders out of the other games directory directly into this games directory.

I would say, "That is okay, but only if they are not monetizing it." Because that allows for things like a "Renpy Remake".

Once they monetize it they are taking money from the original creator.

The fact that the original creator is incetron who has already filed DMCA against f95zone... Well, maybe they allow it because he is persona non grata here due to his DMCA claims? Who knows? It could be ignorance, or malice. Either way f95zone should not allow bad blood between them and a developer to change their standards for what sort of content is allowed on the site.

ExpertBolt

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
IMG_2457.png
Anyway mods, uploaderz and admins wont do anything about this tread on f95. Cause they are mad at Inceton for DMCA-ing the shit out of this site (he dmca-d f95 beacuse he asked them for a grace period of 1 week before the game gets leaked on here. A lot of other crators have this option because they own their game treads on here and leak their own game afther some time.)

I would't be shocked if the mods deleted the negative reviews on this game and slapped on 100+ 5 star reviews.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Do you get how dumb you sound, you probably don't "OWN" this site, but you have just shown yourself to be a HUGE liability. I don't need to tell you how many video sharing sites get shut down every day. Hell just look at Kickass Torrents and the shit that site went through. The original one, not the fake scam site that exists now.
With attitudes like yours. This sites days are numbered.
And the bitch went on and on giphy.gif

Reactions: filochard

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
I played this game, so you don't have to. Not much content. You are supposed to gather energy to upgrade your body, then apparently the last upgrade costs 110 energy, but you are stuck at 109 cap. No content past that point. No nookie scenes either.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
A lot of other crators have this option because they own their game treads on here and leak their own game afther some time
Nope, even if a dev has a certain form of ownership other his game thread, the update will appear as soon as leaked and the dev won't have the possibility to do anything against it !!!

ExpertBolt

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Nope, even if a dev has a certain form of ownership other his game thread, the update will appear as soon as leaked and the dev won't have the possibility to do anything against it !!!
Yeah... but are you sure this is the case for all developers? And what if the dev is also a mod or admin and using this site to promote his game? Will we ever know? No.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But hey I get to jerk off so I don't give a shit.
..damn took u awhile.....but in the end u managed to get there...
200w (1).gif
...now imma go bust a nut......
Yeah... but are you sure this is the case for all developers? And what if the dev is also a mod or admin and using this site to promote his game? Will we ever know? No.
why not just ask them?
Mystic Doorknob22

ExpertBolt

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
..damn took u awhile.....but in the end u managed to get there...
View attachment 3453286
...now imma go bust a nut......

why not just ask them?
Mystic Doorknob22
Yeah because they are just going to admit it. Some devs on this site get special treatment, which is obvious. And I get it. It's your site; you can promote yourself :)

Now watch me get banned and the comments deleted.

They rly dont like when you talk about this.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes