Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wow, got any more info on this? I wasn't aware they had a litigious history.
If memory serves, someone tried this same thing with My Sister Mia. They took the same renders and made their own story. Inceton sued them. That game has since been removed, as it was a few years ago. Can't remember what the rip-off game was called.

Reactions: Snake66

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Since this dev likes to copy other people's projects so much, allow me to suggest that he copy the game Mother Load (which has one of the sexiest moms in games) and finally finish the same

In fact, there are a lot of abandoned incest games with potential, I don't understand why this guy would just copy this one that's still in progress haha
It honestly does stand to reason that had he done this with an abandoned game, people likely would have supported him, and just cheered him on for finishing their favorite abandoned game. lol

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It honestly does stand to reason that had he done this with an abandoned game, people likely would have supported him, and just cheered him on for finishing their favorite abandoned game. lol
Exactly. If this "dev" had taken a game like "The Humbling Experience" and finished it up, people probably wouldn't be mad over it. As that Dev has given up on it years ago. Perhaps that Dev would even support someone taking over. Don't know, as I don't know the Dev of that game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I mean, using Lust Theory's models is one thing but dev didn't even model them in different poses. Everything screencap is directly pulled from Lust Theory and has been out there for years.
Yep. I play many different games. I'll see the same models in several games. But they are used in completely different actions. Not the same exact ones in another game. For instance, if you've played Lucky Mark, the boss in it is used in countless games. The same for the fat mayor-type character in Antegina. He's also in Shall Hill Secrets (only with a different nose). But they don't do the same exact scenes in those games.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
If can't self rig, then steal from other dev eh?
Reminds me of all other china game that steal assets as well

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry. But if you use the same exact scenes. The same exact progression. But only change the words being read by the player. Then it is 99.99% the same game
It's clear that you haven't played the game but you are making assumptions!
FYI the storyline is different, the actions are different, the gameplay is totally different and the scenes are different!
So try to play the game before stating it's 99.99% the same!

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
the amount of hate to this guy has no name XD
what did he do? did he kill your pet or something?
Idk but, so far the game is fine 5g for a first release, I am in

Reactions: filochard

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
Don't mean to defend this "dev", but I can think of a few countries where there is a very real lack of understanding of intellectual property, or someone else's individual property for that matter. Where I live, we used to experience tons of car theft where vehicles were exported illegally to a country just like that. Ever since a certain war started, car theft here has been pretty much non existent.

It could be that the "dev" did not think they were doing something wrong, only to find out through the backlash from their post here (which would explain their radio silence). Only a speculation on my side , though. It could be that they are just another giant asshat.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's clear that you haven't played the game but you are making assumptions!
FYI the storyline is different, the actions are different, the gameplay is totally different and the scenes are different!
So try to play the game before stating it's 99.99% the same!
Okay. I've played about 5 minutes of this game. It starts up where the MC in Lust Theory passes out. After he's already had sexual dealing with his mother. She gives him water via mouth. Just like in Lust Theory. Then, pours it onto her tit to give it to him. Just like in Lust Theory. About the only thing different is that the MC of this one starts off with a small dick, and it appears that it grows to a gargantuan size later. The scenes are out of order from Lust Theory. But they are the exact same scenes. With different words and different ways to converse. Like I said. 99.99% the same game.

May 31, 2019
look, everyone here benefits from a certain levels of morals and expectations, even when you might not directly see it.

for example, sure, this is a forum about pirating games, but also, you don't expect every download link to be filled with malware or crypto miners. just because theres piracy, doesn't mean everything else goes too.

in that same spirit, profiting off of work from other game devs should not be celebrated or encouraged, Im surprised there's even any pushback or alternative "opinions" about this topic.

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
Uhm nothing is stopping them except time and they are welcome too, even just to amuse me by reading these comments :KEK: :KEK: (its almost as funny as games with AI art) If they can make money depends on the original creator and if he even wants to go against it, but not some hypocrites on a piracy website. Anyways, the game will stay here. EVEN if the the dev of the original gets to take down the Patreon of santrear.
Yeah, that's a bad take. Supposing Inceton were to take legal action against the dev, your comments alone could make you liable as well since you're clearly demonstrating that you are aware that the dev is commiting copyright infringment and even encouraging them to do so. It makes you and this site an accomplice, dumbass.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, that's a bad take. Supposing Inceton were to take legal action against the dev, your comments alone could make you liable as well since you're clearly demonstrating that you are aware that the dev is commiting copyright infringment and even encouraging them to do so. It makes you and this site an accomplice, dumbass.
BRO I AM AN UPLOADER OF A PIRACY SITE. THINK MY DUDE THINK. I may or may not do copyright infringements every fucking day.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes