Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
..damn took u awhile.....but in the end u managed to get there...
View attachment 3453286
...now imma go bust a nut......

why not just ask them?
Mystic Doorknob22
No. We're not allowed to moderate our own thread, and same rules apply to us when it comes to thread ownership and we have to abide by it.

Anything that typical devs do, we gotta do and abide by as well. Simple as that.

Course in Doorknobs case, he probably sucks some cocks for benefits. I once saw him do it. He got promoted faster than I was.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
They rly dont like when you talk about this.
.....considering the shit they let me say to their face...and on ma thread.....don't really think they care....
......now...the thread will be gettin a purge.....cuz most of it is offtopic....sadly.....
..or maybe this is the thread where they just let shit go....for the memes.....
..just enjoy shitposting until the purging comes.....
lain-lain-iwakura.gif
Course in Doorknobs case, he probably sucks some cocks for benefits. I once saw him do it. He got promoted faster than I was.
....always knew that dude was sus......

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know that f95 is a pirate website and all that goes along with that but ive always thought there was a somewhat healthy symbiosis between the site and developers. Sure your game goes here for free and sometimes leaks and that can be frustrating but it also puts a large number of dedicated fans eyes on your game and if your game is good it generally will get financial support. I for one and a ton of other users have and continue to support devs via pateron and other subs or buy the finished product on steam. Straight ripping other peoples assets and then putting some shit photoshop over the top and saying I made this give me money is wild and leaving it on the site sets a shit precedence going forward. Its a really bad look for the site imo.
There are tons and tons of games on here using pirated assets in their games and making money off them, this is nothing new.

There are many fan-made games without permission using assets from (whatever game it is) and is here.

This game isn't the first and won't be the last.

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
On one hand, scummy deceitful shell games taken to this degree shouldn't be rewarded monetarily. On the other hand, it might be worth $1.80 per month from some poor lost soul to watch that Patreon stagnate. I don't think you can even buy a candy bar for that anymore. But you CAN buy many, many chuckles, I suspect.

crampbootz

Apr 12, 2019
1710715075687.jpeg
Crusty underwear? You were going to do what..?

Thanks for the share. Didn't know about any of the Lust Theory before this, will check that one out too, I guess.

Good luck with the undress and harass resist and assist Dev, and with your game!

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I totally am not gonna download this totally not rip off of a game because I totally care about morals and what random strangers think on the internet.

Yep. I'm definitely not gonna do it.

But in all seriousness, do I think this is wrong? I guess... But do I apprecate it existing? I mean, I liked Lust Theory a lot so if I can get more out of it, it's a win for me either way.

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
The Pixar MILF's scenes are awesome. Any chance we can find those animations in the wild?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Guys, just try it, it's a completely different game, I wouldn't post it if I thought it was lame
Meh. I wouldn't know or care. Since I don't play the other one. I'm just sick to death of MCs having to have a baby leg for a fucking dick. And, of course, it's a shower that reaches damn near his sternum. And going balls deep with that, of course , wont cause internal tearing or rupturing. Didn't even bother going further in the previews.

Add a prepuce to it and a flared head and you could call him Wilbur.

garflin

Jun 4, 2017
Bro, this "game" is the greatest bait of all time :LUL:
We should just thank you to the uploader for such a troll thread.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I said it with another game, and I must say it with this, making a fan game of a game that already exists is nonsense, the idea of a new game is to create something different from what already exists, or at least original to a certain extent, but When something like this is done it falls directly into a parody, I don't think this works, It will pass with the cheap copy of culture shock, I pass with Cherish These Times (cheap copy of power of vacum) and it's going to happen with this.

Recommendation: if what the dev is looking for is to start in the world of games, then start with a simple but own story, the characters could be some that already exist in other games but make them in your own version, otherwise there will be little support to have this.

Last edited:

santrear

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks, everyone who left comments, it was fun, I checked it out)
I hope I managed to make your day)
Unfortunately I don't have the nerves of steel to read them all)
I should probably apologize for not being able to format my game the way you would like it to be.
This game is free and made for fun, if you came here for something else, I can't help you.
I'm not going to argue with anyone or convince anyone, I'm just going to keep doing what I like.
Cheer up)

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes