Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
I inserted myself on page 7. You called me a white knight being a hypocrite. No question involved. I just want evidence of my hypocrisy from you. Since I showed you evidence of the opposite, and yet you still chose to double down on your claim.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
This is an embarrassment and a bad look for the site, full stop. I don't give a shit about santrear, he's either a scammer or an idiot or both. But blatantly slapping your name on someone else's work and then soliciting money for it is not the kind of thing f95 admins should be encouraging.

If Bob69's attitude really is representative of the overall site policy toward this kind of low-effort scam, that's not only a damn shame but also a real discouragement to support and participation here, both from users uninterested in scams and from devs who just want to engage with the community without having their work stolen and pawned off as someone else's with the tacit (or even explicit) support of admins.

Bob69 if you could please clarify whether you're speaking for the entire admin team, or whether everyone here agrees with your position, that'd be helpful for many of us in making decisions about support and participation here in the future.
We don't care where it comes from and we share pretty much anything. If they want to rip assets from another dev, so be it. Why should we care as site? You aren't paying for shit and playing it for free. If you or others decide to sub him on whatever platform to support him, thats on you.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Screenshot 2024-03-18 035418.png Screenshot 2024-03-18 035820.png

Hmm I don't see any indication that their are SELLING the game, no indication that they are marketing the subscription with the game, matter of fact NO mention of lust theory at all, and actually being honest saying he is making a game of ANOTHER game just like the many, many fan made games that also have links to their patreons, buymeacoffe, subscribestar and such. so...

Just to give 2 examples, that no one said shit about it and again shows the hypocrisy.

Big Brother: Another story.
Big Brother in space.
:censored:

Blessings to all, this Dumb person has to go make $$
have a nice day.png

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 3454210 View attachment 3454212

Hmm I don't see any indication that their are SELLING the game, no indication that they are marketing the subscription with the game, matter of fact NO mention of lust theory at all, and actually being honest saying he is making a game of ANOTHER game just like the many, many fan made games that also have links to their patreons, buymeacoffe, subscribestar and such. so...

Just to give 2 examples, that no one said shit about it and again shows the hypocrisy.

Big Brother: Another story.
Big Brother in space.
:censored:

Blessings to all, this Dumb person has to go make $$
View attachment 3454242
If I go to his Patreon EVERYTHING is locked behind the paywall...

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
If I go to his Patreon EVERYTHING is locked behind the paywall...
ok 1 dollar WOW! but is there any mention of the game?? Nope.
So he is not selling the game, he is asking/selling, donations/support.
Not the same thing, and all of you are so blind can't see it, but problem is solved you guys manage to discourage the guy .

Man if knew just a little coding for these games I swear I would make a game using ALL the same assets from incenton game hell even name it Lust theory the saga just to spite you guys and see if he or you guys would get ME to back down. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Haidi and Grelk

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
ok 1 dollar WOW! but is there any mention of the game?? Nope.
So he is not selling the game, he is asking/selling, donations/support.
Not the same thing, and all of you are so blind can't see it, but problem is solved you guys manage to discourage the guy .

Man if knew just a little coding for these games I swear I would make a game using ALL the same assets from incenton game hell even name it Lust theory the saga just to spite you guys and see if he or you guys would get ME to back down. lol
Screenshot 2024-03-18 155031.png
Wasn't us that discourage him, it was the actual devs, he does not care about our complain but he does when he get a cease and desist letter when it break a real law called DMCA. If he can make a game with his own render by himself, then he would be praise for his work, be authentic, be great in your work, make it so that you can say i build everything from the ground up without any copies but since he does not do that then he is just a modder. Again, dont go complain that this is right if the one that make the works says no.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes