Nov 9, 2019
very slow :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Patriarch - Update 6 C - Download
Dev to the world:
”Hello everyone,RELEASE DAY!
Update 6 is mostly about story progression.
That's why the hints have not been updated.
I added a quest system to ... ”

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Patriarch - Update 6 C - Download
Dev to the world:
”Hello everyone,RELEASE DAY!
Update 6 is mostly about story progression.
That's why the hints have not been updated.
I added a quest system to ... ”
Link MEGA? :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What is the over/under on Abigail being a honey trap to lure potential fathers to this cult and her "training" being a ruse to keep the MC convinced that she is a hostage like him? I'm taking bets.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
What is the over/under on Abigail being a honey trap to lure potential fathers to this cult and her "training" being a ruse to keep the MC convinced that she is a hostage like him? I'm taking bets.
too long of a game... MC has known his buddy and her for too long, I believe, for that to be the case.

• Love
Reactions: supernova874

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I really wish this game followed the same decaying 3 strikes rule as CMA did regarding game overs. Between gathering resources, doing quests like Avoiding sexual stuff with Emma, cumming in front of a witness twice AND having to supervise the girls at very specific times it makes gameplay feel really really tedious not to mention immersion breaking. Getting instantly whacked on a day 1xx because you didnt check how Emma washed herself is frankly too ridiculous even for this setting.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really wish this game followed the same decaying 3 strikes rule as CMA did regarding game overs. Between gathering resources, doing quests like Avoiding sexual stuff with Emma, cumming in front of a witness twice AND having to supervise the girls at very specific times it makes gameplay feel really really tedious not to mention immersion breaking. Getting instantly whacked on a day 1xx because you didnt check how Emma washed herself is frankly too ridiculous even for this setting.
Yeah, I've not played the last few releases just because I can't bring myself to do all the tedious stuff. This was perfect when it was just straight VN. I may come back to it at some point, but I just don't have the drive to do the grind.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
In other words - sandboxes are Evil and there is special place in the Hell for their authors.
Repent sandbox-creators before it is too late!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
In other words - sandboxes are Evil and there is special place in the Hell for their authors.
Repent sandbox-creators before it is too late!
it's possible to do sandbox without making it about tedious repetitions of things that don't actually add anything of significance to the game, nor affect the gameplay in any measurable way other than do or die.
say you have 3 tasks for a day, failing one or 2, and which ones you fail, and/or the order in which you do them, should affect the outcome of the day in different ways, rather than end the game. If the only viable way is "do all 3 or die" and doing them is in fact solved by mashing a button a few times, there is very little point to it, especially if you have to do it every day for weeks of ingame time. Might as well just consolidate the tasks into 1 single task, to be done by pressing the relevant button once.
it's padding that just makes me want to hack the save file and not bother with it.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, this become ridiculous. Avoiding Emma for 3 days is impossible without failing in cum before 1 or 2 witness.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Once you finish Emma quest you don't get tasks anymore not for now at least

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes