vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Ok, this become ridiculous. Avoiding Emma for 3 days is impossible without failing in cum before 1 or 2 witness.
You have Valerie in the kitchen 8am and mother bath 8pm if you tell Emma in the morning not to get there and easily done twice everyday without going near Emma

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You have Valerie in the kitchen 8am and mother bath 8pm if you tell Emma in the morning not to get there and easily done twice everyday without going near Emma
Thank you, I had no idea about the bath thing counting as witnessing.

Reactions: vimey

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Quest : Find what Abigail and Valerie are planning . Anyone passed this? and how?

edit: ok i passed it need to go to my old room and then...

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Hate grindy gameplay. This game suffers a lot from it.
if its the idea of "grinding" you dont like,.. no one can do something about it,..
if its the time investment that is annoying to you... "skip all" and just hold your control key down...you can finish the whole game in relatively shorts amount of time that way

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
If you enjoyed the Cure My Addiction series, you will be very disappointed with this game. When TheGary announced he was making a new game a while ago, i had high hopes. After playing this, I'm deeply disappointed.
But tbf i should've seen it coming after he released Cure My Addiction Ch5.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I skimmed through game files and saw that Valerie can be sick instead of Emma, I guess it depends on your karma? In my playthrough I had sex scenes with Emma despite me liking Valerie much more. :FacePalm: Now I have load back to 0.5 save, cheat my karma to good and go through that stupid Avoid sexual contact quest again? Oh god this shit is so scuffed. Never before I played a game where I love characters and content with them so much while absolutely despising the gameplay package this game comes in. :HideThePain:

Also it feels like triggers for some events are out of order or something. I met with Abi in the toilet and told her about Emma being devoted to mc despite me never reading about this, it felt like I skipped some event where she said that.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really wish this game followed the same decaying 3 strikes rule as CMA did regarding game overs. Between gathering resources, doing quests like Avoiding sexual stuff with Emma, cumming in front of a witness twice AND having to supervise the girls at very specific times it makes gameplay feel really really tedious not to mention immersion breaking. Getting instantly whacked on a day 1xx because you didnt check how Emma washed herself is frankly too ridiculous even for this setting.
I think I might be able to tolerate it if there was more ways to get a game over than just "We only saw you come once today, now eat this poison food!" I agree that a first and second offense could be corrected with some kind of non-lethal punishment. Hell, it might even be fun to fuck up.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I skimmed through game files and saw that Valerie can be sick instead of Emma, I guess it depends on your karma? In my playthrough I had sex scenes with Emma despite me liking Valerie much more. :FacePalm: Now I have load back to 0.5 save, cheat my karma to good and go through that stupid Avoid sexual contact quest again? Oh god this shit is so scuffed. Never before I played a game where I love characters and content with them so much while absolutely despising the gameplay package this game comes in. :HideThePain:

Also it feels like triggers for some events are out of order or something. I met with Abi in the toilet and told her about Emma being devoted to mc despite me never reading about this, it felt like I skipped some event where she said that.
I tried the Karma thing and it still triggered Emma. I'll do some more poking around.

Reactions: Meridian

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm, no changelog since 0.5e. Is it worth updating to 0.6c if you already have already played through 0.6 or is it just tweaks/bugfixes?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
After Emma illness and Mother's speech, I go to sleep with Mother and Aby and this comes.
After a few ignore the game continues, but maybe missing out something.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 4, in execute
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 11, in <module>
KeyError: u'alt_menus'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-core/events/e051/e051_morning_talk.rpyc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 4, in execute
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "game/scripts-core/gui/screen_talk.rpy", line 11, in <module>
KeyError: u'alt_menus'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Patriarch 0.6
Sun May 15 01:07:43 2022

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hmm, no changelog since 0.5e. Is it worth updating to 0.6c if you already have already played through 0.6 or is it just tweaks/bugfixes?
They are bugfixes, of course.

It is worthwhile. If you think it isn't worthwhile... well, we warned you, so don't complain in case your gameplay gets broken.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Make sure Valerie makes lunch? She's in the kitchen only one time cutting an apple- i cannot click her or interact in anyway with her then- thus failing the challenge? Am i missing something?

Edit: how do i figure out what abigail and valerie are planning- i search my old room then go back and talk to them- but then nothing? it mentions when i take a bath? but i cannot do anything in the bathtub. and emma's door is locked

And I cannot skip it because it says it's integral to the story and skipping should be avoided

Last edited:
Reactions: peytine93
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes