packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Make sure Valerie makes lunch? She's in the kitchen only one time cutting an apple- i cannot click her or interact in anyway with her then- thus failing the challenge? Am i missing something?

Edit: how do i figure out what abigail and valerie are planning- i search my old room then go back and talk to them- but then nothing? it mentions when i take a bath? but i cannot do anything in the bathtub. and emma's door is locked

And I cannot skip it because it says it's integral to the story and skipping should be avoided
yep...same for me..... I can not seem to get the story to continue...... THen get the error so to speak.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Best update by far.

The game has skyrocketed in 0.6 - definitely: totally storydriven update, no chores, no grinding, lots of sex, everything's revealed (so it seems).

Abi is stunning. One of the best F95 chicks overall.

Keep it up, TheGary!! (y) (y) (y)

Guys, don't listen to the no-grind whiners. Ignore them and play.
Are there really people out there who complains when game doesnt have grind? LoL

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Make sure Valerie makes lunch? She's in the kitchen only one time cutting an apple- i cannot click her or interact in anyway with her then- thus failing the challenge? Am i missing something?

Edit: how do i figure out what abigail and valerie are planning- i search my old room then go back and talk to them- but then nothing? it mentions when i take a bath? but i cannot do anything in the bathtub. and emma's door is locked

And I cannot skip it because it says it's integral to the story and skipping should be avoided
Same problem, i could interact with her in the last update but no this one for some reason. I can't talk to the mother neither when she is reading a book.

Like the buttom is missing

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wonder why so many people just won't pay attention and won't make any effort. You just need a little tiny effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Plz tell what is the last scene of this update ??
When you see a black screen with HUGE words pretty much telling you "this is the end of the update, pal, wanna save?"... well, you know you've reached the end of it.

Quoting myself: " You just need a little tiny effort".

• Haha
Reactions: ThL and vimey

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Same problem, i could interact with her in the last update but no this one for some reason. I can't talk to the mother neither when she is reading a book.

Like the buttom is missing
Need help with this. Couldn't interact with her at all. I started from the beginning for 0.6, before this I played on 0.5, and I can interact with her, but not with this version.

1652603850966.png

yangengqiu

Oct 21, 2021
When you see a black screen with HUGE words pretty much telling you "this is the end of the update, pal, wanna save?"... well, you know you've reached the end of it.

Quoting myself: " You just need a little tiny effort".
I go to bathroom(Mom)——Valerie room——Mom room——Old room(Search)——Valerie room(talk)——??and now,I don't know how to continue

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, even if you downloaded the 0.6 full from the first post, install this: v0.6c Update only
because the full is not patched, it fixed my bug

Reactions: ValeriaEx

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I can't trigger Scene 3, "In the morning, find Valerie in the kitchen". I go to see her everyday in the morning and there's no talk button. Am I missing something?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I can't trigger Scene 3, "In the morning, find Valerie in the kitchen". I go to see her everyday in the morning and there's no talk button. Am I missing something?
I think what you're looking for is the post directly above yours. Try installing the 0.6c Update. There shouldn't be any talk button, the scene will trigger itself straight when you come to the kitchen.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
There was another problem, regarding this one.

1652608903105.png
I already completed these three scenes, so why this one isn't happening yet?
1652608965270.png

Edit: Never mind. Hint should have included no. 36 too. Big deal...

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
so there is no swinging and share after the start of the game am i right? even thats mot swinging its sharing so why there is swinging tag ?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I think what you're looking for is the post directly above yours. Try installing the 0.6c Update. There shouldn't be any talk button, the scene will trigger itself straight when you come to the kitchen.
Didn't work, I replaced 4 files tho. I don't know what that did.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Need help with this. Couldn't interact with her at all. I started from the beginning for 0.6, before this I played on 0.5, and I can interact with her, but not with this version.

View attachment 1811737
WHY IS YOUR STAMINA SCORE SO LOW? you're NOT supposed to be level 4 with such a low stamina. Most of all, why are your lust and authority so high and your stamina so low? how can it be?

You edited your save, didn't you?

This is a message to EVERYBODY:

DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES, and MOST OF ALL DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES AND COME AND WHINE that "there MUST BE a BUG somewhere!"

If you are NOT able to endure the LOW grind - yes, this game is NOt grindy - DON'T PLAY IT

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
WHY IS YOUR STAMINA SCORE SO LOW? you're NOT supposed to be level 4 with such a low stamina. Most of all, why are your lust and authority so high and your stamina so low? how can it be?
1652615396934.png
Here are my stats and I never edited a save or used any cheats. You can have high Authority and Lust and still have low Stamina.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Didn't work, I replaced 4 files tho. I don't know what that did.
I updated to 6c and it works now.

The scene doesnt trigger at the morning.
The scenes does only trigger when you have the task to inspect Valerie making dinner.
Walk into the house and visit her at 12am or 1pm in the kitchen.
the scene will trigger

Nevermind!
The morning scene in the kitchen seems to be something different.

Last edited:
Reactions: markblazes
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes