Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1811993
Here are my stats and I never edited a save or used any cheats. You can have high Authority and Lust and still have low Stamina.
I have no idea why you people are playing this way. Don't you remember what Mother told you? Always restock your wood and water and fish whenever you can. I always keep them at full capacity.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So the full game that's uploaded here is labeled 0.6, while the update is labeled update5 to 6c. Is the full version also 6c, or does the update still need to be applied?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So the full game that's uploaded here is labeled 0.6, while the update is labeled update5 to 6c. Is the full version also 6c, or does the update still need to be applied?
My guess is that the uploaded full game is 0.6

Anyway, the game screen tells you which version you are playing. I'm playing 0.6c and it tells me I'm playing 0.6c

You NEED 0.6c because it's bugfree. So, I guess you need to download the update patch too.

Reactions: Hildegardt

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
So, no news how to proceed quest with "abigail and valerie are planning"? Can't take a bath, anyone got a save?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
There are alot of scenes you wont get because the game goes into story mode when they unlock. They are dependant on you being able of participating in dinner, but as soon as you are, Emma gets sick and the games moves towards the end of the update.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
WHY IS YOUR STAMINA SCORE SO LOW? you're NOT supposed to be level 4 with such a low stamina. Most of all, why are your lust and authority so high and your stamina so low? how can it be?

You edited your save, didn't you?

This is a message to EVERYBODY:

DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES, and MOST OF ALL DON'T EDIT YOUR SAVES AND COME AND WHINE that "there MUST BE a BUG somewhere!"

If you are NOT able to endure the LOW grind - yes, this game is NOt grindy - DON'T PLAY IT
No, at this point, I did not touch the save files at all. I don't know how to explain to you, I did not cheat at all. I don't mind the grind. I Ctrl-skipped most of them. And the bug you quoted me over here, I already fixed it after installing the 0.6c update. I don't get any bug yet so far.

I get lust and authority from spamming the 'I want to rest tonight' for authority for every night, and spamming some actions where I go off to see Valerie masturbating or the mother doing naughty stuffs, and I don't get stamina increases from doing that. I really don't understand where you get this idea about me editing the save file from the stats shown there at all, because I did not.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, at this point, I did not touch the save files at all. I don't know how to explain to you, I did not cheat at all. I don't mind the grind. I Ctrl-skipped most of them. And the bug you quoted me over here, I already fixed it after installing the 0.6c update. I don't get any bug yet so far.

I get lust and authority from spamming the 'I want to rest tonight' for authority for every night, and spamming some actions where I go off to see Valerie masturbating or the mother doing naughty stuffs, and I don't get stamina increases from doing that. I really don't understand where you get this idea about me editing the save file from the stats shown there at all, because I did not.
Well, you solved the problem (y) (y)

I was just guessing.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
So is there a solution on fixing 3? Valerie is in the kitchen, but nothing happening. Are there any additional triggers or conditions?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So is there a solution on fixing 3? Valerie is in the kitchen, but nothing happening. Are there any additional triggers or conditions?
What is "fixing 3"?

---------

For the helpless:

how to solve: Quest - find what Abigail and Valerie are planning

- go basement; enter old room; search
- go 2nd floor; enter Valerie's room (you won't, but you'll listen to them)
- go 3rd floor; enter bathroom; bath
- enter Emma's room.

Check you're playing 0.6c version before claiming it's not working.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
What is "fixing 3"?

---------
3 is the number of the scene in the help (F1)
Hint for the scene is "In the morning, find Valerie in the kitchen". Valerie is there, but nothing happens.

And yes, version 0.6 downloaded and started a new game. (and update 0.6c is also installed)

Just in case, this scene is one of the 1st ones. I think I saw it in 0.2 or 0.3 initially

Reactions: Weltmeister

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
so there is no swinging and share after the start of the game am i right? even thats mot swinging its sharing so why there is swinging tag ?
Because most F95 users can't tell the difference ;) .

Anyway, yes. MC is the only guy after the intro. Moving forward with story you will see the reason why.

Reactions: colt95 and ThL

Anonimo82

Jul 14, 2021
What is "fixing 3"?

---------

For the helpless:

- enter Emma's room.

I, and i think all the others, don't have this option: - go 3rd floor; enter bathroom; bath
When i enter the bathroom there is nothing to click. And i'm playing the 0.6c version

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I, and i think all the others, don't have this option: - go 3rd floor; enter bathroom; bath
When i enter the bathroom there is nothing to click. And i'm playing the 0.6c version
When you progress the story, you'll get the option to bath. Possible trigger is to have water above 50

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What do you think it should happen when you find Valerie in the kitchen?

So why don't you have the "bath" icon? You always have the bath icon in the bathroom.

You know what? now I see why ThL isn't answering anymore in these days.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
What do you think it should happen when you find Valerie in the kitchen?
there is a scene that serves as a prerequisite for some other scenes. For example scene 4 - where you can request Valerie to undress. I think there was also a possibility to "cum in front of a witness"

So why don't you have the "bath" icon? You always have the bath icon in the bathroom.
Nope, you're not. Why don't you start the game anew and see that initially there is no "bath" icon.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What is "fixing 3"?

---------

For the helpless:

- enter Emma's room.

Ok... I am on 6c and have not had a problem. I did what you have here ... it still says I missed the quest. I back up to 5pm and kept checking the basement room.... I do not get a request to search it... You did not say one way that I would or not get one... so next up to the girls rooms... I get in a talk to them. Then go to the bath... I am able to get the bath but at the end I get the missing message..... thoughts ??

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes