misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
Don't be so glad. On "Stan route" it was literally 2 minutes update with one small non sex scene and one very lame small sex scene. Maybe something interesting on the "Groupe route", but I didn't follow it the last time, so I can't compare.
P.S. Many routes for this game is a very bad decision.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mega decided to tell that no bandwith left so i dl it later.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePointOfNoReturn-0.39HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: qodee

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So what was added in this version? I am not touching this 25gb download for 5 render. The entirety of Summer's Gone takes less space than this game.

• Haha
Reactions: ak47 and cxx

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
What is meant when people have said things are censored? Pixelated, not shown, cut out, what?
There used to be a lesbian scene between the mom+daughter that was completely cut due to Patreon incest crackdowns

I don't know whether there since have been further such scenes on an "uncut" version; I assumed they just wouldn't make any more of them
If there are more such scenes, they are also completely cut from the censored one

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What is meant when people have said things are censored? Pixelated, not shown, cut out, what?
A scene of the mother and daughter fucking for the kidnapper's amusement was replaced with one of the mother fucking their other hostage for the same amusement.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
v0.36 wasn't censored. Just the last 3 have been. The scenes are still there as well with the gallery unlocker.
There used to be a lesbian scene between the mom+daughter that was completely cut due to Patreon incest crackdowns

I don't know whether there since have been further such scenes on an "uncut" version; I assumed they just wouldn't make any more of them
If there are more such scenes, they are also completely cut from the censored one
A scene of the mother and daughter fucking for the kidnapper's amusement was replaced with one of the mother fucking their other hostage for the same amusement.
Why do people don't bother to read thread at all? Why do we have here the same discussion with every other update?
No. 0.36 was also censored. If you got uncensored 0.36 version, you can share it.
Censored - means that incest mom-daughter content (not all, lol) is not shown in this game version. But the renders are still present in the game archive.rpa. You can unpack it and watch all images.
No. It isn't only one scene. There are 2 full lesbian scenes (one of them is still present, lol) and many kissing scenes, all kissing is censored in this version.
The scene wasn't "replaced". There are different variants of every scene depending on the route. The code was changed to show the content from the other route in that place.

Reactions: strenif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why do people don't bother to read thread at all? Why do we have here the same discussion with every other update?
No. 0.36 was also censored. If you got uncensored 0.36 version, you can share it.
Censored - means that incest mom-daughter content (not all, lol) is not shown in this game version. But the renders are still present in the game archive.rpa. You can unpack it and watch all images.
No. It isn't only one scene. There are 2 full lesbian scenes (one of them is still present, lol) and many kissing scenes, all kissing is censored in this version.
The scene wasn't "replaced". There are different variants of every scene depending on the route. The code was changed to show the content from the other route in that place.

As I said it's still there with the "gallery unlocker" after I finished v0.36 I used the unlocker and seen all those scenes, and yes there is definitely more than one. I know v0.37 and v0.38 were Patreon version as I know who shared them. I also pointed to the comment about it being censored, since uncensored version has to come from Discord. So yes some of us to do read and point to relative information for people, can't help it other people skip comments or don't read either.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
And again. You wrote:
v0.36 wasn't censored.
Where is it? We all want to see that your unsensored 0.36 version.

As I said it's still there with the "gallery unlocker" after I finished v0.36 I used the unlocker and seen all those scenes.

The Gallery Mod can't unlock all censored content even for 0.36. It fully returns only one scene. Which is stated in it's description:
Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.
All in all, you are writing bullshit.
Firstly because uncensored 0.36 was never posted here.
Secondly because Gallery Mod doesn't add all censored content.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes