BusinessMundo

May 6, 2019
I figured out my issue. It's Mac fucking up, not you lol. There's a permissions bug with Big Sur and games created in Unity. If any other Mac users were having this issue, just right click on the game, do "New terminal at folder," and type in "chmod -R 777 ." (include the period). After this, right click and open it twice, and it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I figured out my issue. It's Mac fucking up, not you lol. There's a permissions bug with Big Sur and games created in Unity. If any other Mac users were having this issue, just right click on the game, do "New terminal at folder," and type in "chmod -R 777 ." (include the period). After this, right click and open it twice, and it should work.
Thanks a load, you have no idea how much time you saved me. I was halfway into emulating mac on my pc :p

I assume you were able to play the game fine after that?

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
the author's work is so good that I signed up and advise others to also support the author with a couple of dollars. together we are strong)

• Red Heart

aboudada

Mar 30, 2018
Btw I've spotted a small typo in the text of the "upside down" potion. Second paragraph, last sentence : "Hermione tipped over, he head swinging down [...]", I think it's meant to be her instead of he?

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
the author's work is so good that I signed up and advise others to also support the author with a couple of dollars. together we are strong)
I appreciate it!
Btw I've spotted a small typo in the text of the "upside down" potion. Second paragraph, last sentence : "Hermione tipped over, he head swinging down [...]", I think it's meant to be her instead of he?
Thanks, I'll get it changed. I'm glad your looking forward to it. Still should be out today, probably around 5 hours from now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aboudada

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
I'm gonna be so pissed if the part about the witch fucking the Whomping Willow is canon. Especially if JK Rowling declared it canon, rather than it being implied canon originally.

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes