Oct 12, 2018
Totally random complaint, but why in the actual fuck do so many developers make 'Esc' the close the game key? The amount of times I'll naturally wind up closing a game in the middle of playing just from trying to leave a menu or back out of something is incredibly annoying to say the least.

Decently fun besides that though, even if I'm not one that's huge for riddles and word puzzles in general.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Love the update! Welcome back!

One thing I love is the diary. A small suggestion I have? Make the icons different to show which ones you have/haven't seen? Maybe put a circle around or always color when you have seen them?

Just a think.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I do really enjoy the game but if I had to suggest one change it would be about hiding the ingredients. I remembered where they all were from playing the old version but things like Ginny's hair and the seed being so small and out of the way is sort of needlessly frustrating imo. The rat hair was fine because the rat tips you off to it, so maybe something like that would work better.

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I just completed my play-through of v0.50 and I really enjoyed the new animations! The new animations are great. Throughout my play-through I haven't encountered any bugs but there are three things that I think would make the whole experience a bit nicer:

1. Make the icons in the diary stay colored after a scene has been found.

2. Add a way to skip text/put down a book or scroll.

3. For better viewing of scenes add an option to disable/enable text after brewing as well as buttons/arrows to advance/go back whilst in a scene. If you accidentally click prematurely it really sucks having to go through everything again.

I love your art-style and the lighting in the scene. It feels very polished and it's just really nice in general. With all the effort and attention to detail that went into the animations it reminds me a lot of a game called "Noita". Keep up the great work!
For #2, there is a skip button for text, just press S. It will skip/books/notes and also scenes too (it currently entirely skips the scene, including the animations).

I'll rework the diary, it does seem a bit of an oversight not being able to tell which scenes you've completed. As for options to enable/disable text etc. I'm a little bit stubborn on keeping buttons off of the story text (for stupid simplicity-of-design game dev reasons) but perhaps I can change the skip button (S) to skip to the next animation instead of skipping the scene entirely?
The wolfbane potion was the only one I really liked since it had a lot of work and detail put into the full scenes. If there's more like that it would definitely be worth following this project.
Thanks! I changed things around behind the scenes for this update to specifically enable more detailed scenes like the werewolf one, but, they also take a lot more time to do. I think I'll generally be aiming for one big scene + smaller scenes for each update moving forward (at least until/if the patreon forms a larger part of my income and I can justify spending more time on it).
i love the game, i can only wish for more scenes (especially futa scenes)
I've got a fair few concepts in my head for new futa scenes so there should hopefully be more futa content in the next update or two!
Totally random complaint, but why in the actual fuck do so many developers make 'Esc' the close the game key? The amount of times I'll naturally wind up closing a game in the middle of playing just from trying to leave a menu or back out of something is incredibly annoying to say the least.

Decently fun besides that though, even if I'm not one that's huge for riddles and word puzzles in general.
Esc is supposed to escape!

I could change it so that you have to hold Esc for a second or two to quit?
Love the update! Welcome back!

One thing I love is the diary. A small suggestion I have? Make the icons different to show which ones you have/haven't seen? Maybe put a circle around or always color when you have seen them?

Just a think.
Yep will change things, seems quite a common complaint. Thanks for the kind words :)
I do really enjoy the game but if I had to suggest one change it would be about hiding the ingredients. I remembered where they all were from playing the old version but things like Ginny's hair and the seed being so small and out of the way is sort of needlessly frustrating imo. The rat hair was fine because the rat tips you off to it, so maybe something like that would work better.
Did your frustration come from trying to find a "hair from a beast with 2 legs" in the scroll riddle?

I may change the riddle/recipe as I kind of want Ginny's hair to remain somewhat hidden. (there is a tiny clue in that the book covering her hair mentions that it was confiscated from Ginny, maybe I can add a line saying something fell out of the book as it was unshelved)
Can anyone tell me the song on the third secret? Pretty sure i've heard it somewhere
me!me!me!

There's an amazing animation with the song if you can find the uncensored version.

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
Hey i love your game glad to see you again i was wondering how much time do you want to have between updates because quality of the new scenes is far better and i don t want you to work too much like some developper did

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
How many combination potions are there. Theres futa and plants but what else?
Just 1 so far. More planned in future updates.

Hey i love your game glad to see you again i was wondering how much time do you want to have between updates because quality of the new scenes is far better and i don t want you to work too much like some developper did
lol thank you! I'm aiming to get the next update out within a month. My plan is to promise nothing specific in the update and then release whatever I have once my time is up. A mistake I made before was promising features/scenes and then delaying things because they didn't fit my vision, took too long to implement, too buggy etc.

My goal for the update is to get 1 major scene and a few minor scenes in the update. (But no promises :p )

Reactions: HinataLesbian

BatOuttaHell

Mar 25, 2021
Totally random complaint, but why in the actual fuck do so many developers make 'Esc' the close the game key?
Picture following scenario: Mom walks in.
Betcha that "escape" button will come in Handy.

...my mom would have to break into my house so that isn't my main concern and I'd be having other issues if that were the case...
Nevertheless, I always appreciate it when devs make "escape" black out what's happening or close the game and make a seperate menu button.

• Haha
Reactions: PinkFuton
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes