Iceta

Nov 2, 2018
um i appear to be crashing on startup, has nyone else encountered this?

edit: nevermind i extracted the files again and it somehow fixed it

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Personally I prefer huge scenes so even if you took the time to add those details onto past scenes I'm sure no one would complain Pink, taking more time to have full detailed scenes is worth the wait, something more people should realize.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Personally I prefer huge scenes so even if you took the time to add those details onto past scenes I'm sure no one would complain Pink, taking more time to have full detailed scenes is worth the wait, something more people should realize.
while quality over quantity is often preferred, it's good to have some quantity too
I think dev's plan to make one big and few smaller scenes per update is perfectly reasonable
not every scene can be logically extended by much either
though I think some scenes could use a cum scene

Dec 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also found this, not sure if this is an oversight. The book says Mimbulus Mimbletonia Sap + Toadstool + Mercury source. But the text after finishing potion says Mercury + Sulfur + Toadstool.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton
Dec 9, 2017
what 6 ingredient potion? is it the answer to secret number 2? because I feel like that is all I am missing
To get the ingredients to secret #2, you must have viewed the scene from Potion of Personality, then go to your diary, aim your mouse at the far right to read the ingredients.

The 6 ingredient potion is a combo potion, meaning you get the ingredients from existing potions (in this case, ingredients for the devil's snare, and then the futa potion)

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Anyone know how to get it to work on Mac the provided file won’t open
I'm unable to test this as I'm on a PC, but I believe the workaround is this:

you have to use Terminal to navigate your way into the file and unlock the permission settings.

with terminal you need to navigate to the download folder (or wherever you put your app) and add the following:

cd <PATH_TO_YOUR_APP>/<APP_NAME>.app/Contents/MacOS/

and add the following:

chmod -R 777 [applicationName].app

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Unfortunately it's a little bit dictated by moneys. I'd love to spend 3 months working full-time on a boat load of scenes but:
- For there to be more high quality scenes, I need to spend more time working on the potion room.
- In order to more time working on the potion room, I need the patreon to be a bigger part of my income.
- In order for the patreon to be a bigger part of my income, I probably need to put out more frequent updates to get more patrons.

Also after such a long hiatus I feel the need to rebuild trust with my patrons and I think more regular updates will do that better. That said, high-effort big scenes are my focus. A lot of the background coding and rewriting was to enable bigger scenes to take place. I'll just also be spending some time on making existing scenes better/adding smaller scenes.
while quality over quantity is often preferred, it's good to have some quantity too
I think dev's plan to make one big and few smaller scenes per update is perfectly reasonable
not every scene can be logically extended by much either
though I think some scenes could use a cum scene
Yep, you've got it perfectly. Some scenes it's easy to see the progression you could do: stripping > bj > sex > climax etc. But for other scenes it just doesn't make much sense.

Cum/climax scenes are the majority of what I will be doing when revisiting older scenes.
Found a few typos from tutorial book, should be failure instead of failiure, decorate instead of decoarate.
Thanks for all of this, I'll get it fixed in the bugfix releasing later today.
Where are the seeds?
Top side of the paintings frame.
This looked really cool but both the Mega and Anonfile downloads pop this as containing a Trojan
If you download the actual file (a zip file) and run it through virustotal it comes back completely clean.
PinkFuton,are you back for developing?Will there be more futa content
Yes and yes! There are currently two futa scenes in the game, the standard futa scene and the

The futa potion works really well as a combo potion so expect more there.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Hmm... Penis Growth potion plus devil snare recipe equals a mass of penis-shaped or penis-headed vines instead of just vines. Thats one where a bukkake shot would be real nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PinkFuton
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes