laugh

Oct 23, 2017
LOL! Nvidia RTX version next please.

You really thought that the werewolf scene(last animation) was artistically one of the weaker scenes? From my perspective I thought it was one of the best scenes I've done so far, but I admittedly have a hard time judging my art properly after staring at it for so long.

Anyone else think the werewolf scene is weaker artistically? I thought most people here thought it was one of the better scenes from an art perspective, curious to see what the general consensus is.

The gallery is something I've held back on just because it's fairly quick to just brew the potions. The initial page of the diary is something I will probably have to change, it doesn't scale well with more potions and the fact it doesn't show non-book potions is a bit of problem.
I like the werewolf scene a lot personally, also having several parts to it was nice. Personally hoping for more 'fantastic beast and how to F them'.

In terms of the diary/gallery - I was having a bit of issue going through the symbols and remembering what I had solved already - maybe some kind of indicator or highlight to show it's been finished before. I guess another suggestion for 'gallery' would be to have a quick brew type option where you can select an already solved potion from the diary and it will add the ingredients automatically? Might be an easier option than a fool blown gallery and makes it easier to get back to a certain scene?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I like the werewolf scene a lot personally, also having several parts to it was nice. Personally hoping for more 'fantastic beast and how to F them'.

In terms of the diary/gallery - I was having a bit of issue going through the symbols and remembering what I had solved already - maybe some kind of indicator or highlight to show it's been finished before.
there was something added in the last qol update

Reactions: PinkFuton

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
It's really one of my favorite scenes in this update. I can't judge it artistically since I'm a bit biased as I love pixel art.
I can understand what he meant by it looks like that gecko from DS though, IMO I find it hilarious but didn't really ruined it for me.

I do want to say that I'd love to see a knot scene from the werewolf. And when he relaxes cum just comes oozing out. It could be a good combo potion with the Potency Potion, instead of Harmony being futa, werewolf just gets bigger.
A knot was something I kinda wanted to do but I was running out of time and it also doesn't particularly make sense considering the cum scene with the penis going in and out.

Also thank you for the feedback on the werewolf scene, wanted to be sure I wasn't really out of touch with how my own art is perceived.
The werewolf scene is easily the most visually astonishing one in the game imo. Excellent angles and the visuals and general art direction of it is super good.

I'm only guessing here, but I think the point of the poster that didn't like it wasn't that the werewolf scene was inferior, but rather that it was more ambitious than what they think the current pixelated style is suited for. With more ambitious animations (bigger array of motions, complex angles, perspectives that involve depth) there is a bigger risk of some of the animation coming across as visually confusing or jagged, so they like the current pixelated visuals for simpler and shorter animations, but would prefer something else for more complex animations.

Again I don't share that opinion at all, I think the current pixelated style is perfectly fine even for animations like the one in the werewolf scene and I think it came across looking great, but that's just my opinion and I understand some people might feel differently.
Thanks for the feedback, I was getting worried I'd lost my ability to judge my own art (which does happen after you've been working on something for a long while).
I thought the werewolf scene was exceptional. My only critique was the text mentioned the size of the member was extraordinarily large but there was no discernible bulge on the main character's abdomen, but honestly that's a pretty minor detail. Overall I'm quite content with the quality of the art and animations, and a big fan of the expanded text compared to earlier versions.
Thanks for the feedback. I did have a mockup of a bulge animation but it didn't really look right with the pixels available. I could try another approach though. I'll have a try again.

In terms of the diary/gallery - I was having a bit of issue going through the symbols and remembering what I had solved already - maybe some kind of indicator or highlight to show it's been finished before. I guess another suggestion for 'gallery' would be to have a quick brew type option where you can select an already solved potion from the diary and it will add the ingredients automatically? Might be an easier option than a fool blown gallery and makes it easier to get back to a certain scene?
Thanks for the werewolf feedback! Like Vivi said above, in the latest version there's now a full list in the diary that shows which potions you've unlocked.

But that said the diary does need a rework. I'm probably going to have to swallow the bitter pill and put function above form and get rid of the doodle-buttons on the main page of the diary. I'll likely have the potion list as the main page and have each entry clickable + have indicators if it's been brewed yet.

------------------------------------

Thank you all for the werewolf scene feedback. I'm glad that it seems the consensus is what I thought it was. It was pretty worrying to think that the scene I spent the most time on was one of the weaker ones.

SwordOfKusanagi

Apr 14, 2019

You really thought that the werewolf scene(last animation) was artistically one of the weaker scenes? From my perspective I thought it was one of the best scenes I've done so far, but I admittedly have a hard time judging my art properly after staring at it for so long.

Anyone else think the werewolf scene is weaker artistically? I thought most people here thought it was one of the better scenes from an art perspective, curious to see what the general consensus is.

The gallery is something I've held back on just because it's fairly quick to just brew the potions. The initial page of the diary is something I will probably have to change, it doesn't scale well with more potions and the fact it doesn't show non-book potions is a bit of problem.
The werewolf scene was awesome. From the ones I have seen it is the best one, hope we get more like that. The one thing I'm stuck on is where to get the human hair.

• Red Heart

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
The werewolf scene was awesome. From the ones I have seen it is the best one, hope we get more like that. The one thing I'm stuck on is where to get the human hair.
Behind the book "Magical Transport Enthusiast".

I tried to make it a bit more obvious in the latest bugfix update (v0.50a), where when you read "Magical Transport Enthusiast" the Witch will say that something fell out of the book as she was picking it up.

May 5, 2021
Handjobs yes. For footjobs not specifically, but any sex act is pretty much always on the table if I feel a potion situation suits it.
so, I know this sounds like a lot, but what if, you included an option at the beginning to start as either the female character we have now, and a male one, opening up quite possibly a ludicrus amount of scenes, now this idea is a huge one, I'm not asking for it the next update or some ridiculous notion that all this coding and artwork is easy, but, I'm just putting an idea out there for some point in the future, no need for promises just give it some thought perhaps.

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
so, I know this sounds like a lot, but what if, you included an option at the beginning to start as either the female character we have now, and a male one, opening up quite possibly a ludicrus amount of scenes, now this idea is a huge one, I'm not asking for it the next update or some ridiculous notion that all this coding and artwork is easy, but, I'm just putting an idea out there for some point in the future, no need for promises just give it some thought perhaps.
Unfortunately 0% chance of it happening. Far too much work for just me. Perhaps there would be a chance if the patreon was my main source of income, but by that time I expect to be working on my next project.

That said, a gender-bender potion has been in the works for a while. So you may get a scene with a male version of the Witch some time soon.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

Ingvar_95

Feb 19, 2021
Awesome game with awesome werewolf scene :love:

Found a bug with multi-monitor setup. Movement of scene is mapped to sum of all monitors resolution, but displays on one monitor. So I had problem with clicking diary or poster, because I could only see few pixels of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

herpderpies

May 17, 2018

I thought it was one of the better scenes. I also really like the bogart scene, which I feel could be considered more "complex" as well and that seems to be part of the complaints. I personally think a different angle may have lent itself to the pixel style more, but that's hardly a complaint about the choice you made either. Any intent to do any other "fantastic beasts"?

Both the tentacle bukkake and the cockfairy bukkake are really good ideas as well. Hope to see one or both in the future.

Super glad you're back at this game, and that you're okay

• Red Heart
Jan 25, 2020
Promising game. Not a lot of content but what's there is pretty good.

Hairs and seed were hard to find. And still haven't figured out secret 2 (can't even find a hint, is it a combo potion like bimbo + "personality" or maybe flying cock / cock portal + bimbo?).

The names feel a bit inconsistent, using the original names from the book at times, parody names at others (Nevi is obviously Neville, Malfoy/Malfus is Draco, Minerva, etc).

Because I discovered the recipes in random order the character progression felt all over the place, in one scene H loves sucking cock, in another she barely wants to touch one. I prefer games where you have to work your way up, like in say Witch Trainer, since it delivers a more consistent story. Would be nice to have different reactions to potions depending on what other potions H already tried. Maybe using a counter for each unique potion used to change her personality? While I'm dreaming having the game actually take place over several days would help with this, heck people could try to finish it in as few days as possible if there was a limit to how many potions you can try per day. And then you could eventually have a second load of books and a new page in the diary...

I love the diary but the icons needs a little something to differentiate between what you've completed or not, maybe grey them out when incomplete, colour them when complete, etc.

Usually the ESC button brings up a pause menu (which includes an option menu, hint hint) when not already in a menu, doesn't quit the game.

Dec 9, 2017
And still haven't figured out secret 2 (can't even find a hint, is it a combo potion like bimbo + "personality" or maybe flying cock / cock portal + bimbo?).
You can look at the ingredients for secret #2 by checking the "Personality" potion using the diary. Its located at the

Also does anyone know how to get the hint for secret #3? I know the ingredients, but I want to see how people can access it without the guide. I also want to know how the combo potion hint is discovered.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Found a typo in the diary. Lead is written instead of Leaf

Thank you. How about the combo potion?
Combo potion hint is from reading the crossed out text in the diary entry of the tentacle scene mixed up feelings on it since you don't exactly get the tentacle to "pay attention to her front" by growing the dick, made me think that maybe the watersports scene could be the answer if maybe the plant was attracted to urine

Similarly, a third possible variation of the polyjuice potion is hinted at by the diary entry of the polyjuice potion scene.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes