Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
I found it, you put the devils snare ingredients in first then the futa potion ingredients, then finish the potion
Really, what are devil snare ingridients? That scene consist of 9 ingridients, or what? 3 ingr fo some devils snare potion, 3 for futa potion and 3 for vine potion. Am i right?

UPD: Ok, man, i found without your strange hints. Just combine at Vine potion + Futa potion. At first ingridients for Vine.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Piemantr

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hmm... Penis Growth potion plus devil snare recipe equals a mass of penis-shaped or penis-headed vines instead of just vines. Thats one where a bukkake shot would be real nice.
I want to add a climax scene to the tentacle potion, could perhaps incorporate a bukkake shot at the end. I also wanted a multiple cockfairy scene which might be more suited to a mass bukkake.
Where are the seeds?
Top of the paintings frame. (if you're on the latest update there should be some very obvious green vines at the top of the painting)

4access

Dec 20, 2019
Judging solely by the screenshots, those aren't pixels but squares.

I remember having 64x48 such "pixels" back on ZX-81 back in 1981.

I really wish that authors of pixellated games would provide an "Unpixellate" option in the game for people who aren't that much nostalgic about low resolution.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh and GmbH2088

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Judging solely by the screenshots, those aren't pixels but squares.

I remember having 64x48 such "pixels" back on ZX-81 back in 1981.

I really wish that authors of pixellated games would provide an "Unpixellate" option in the game for people who aren't that much nostalgic about low resolution.
Unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around your individual tastes.

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Yo game creator, i really dislike futanari so would you please...

...nevermind.
The futa content is pretty obvious when it's coming. Just don't make the potion? Or does it's very existence in the game offend you?

If so I whole-hardheartedly apologise and will remove it asap from the game. Please post a detailed list of anything and everything you find problematic and I will adjust it immediately. I can't believe I ever had the audacity to include fetishes you didn't like in the game I developed. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

(EDIT: ah maybe i missed your sarcasm if you were being sarcastic. Genuinely sorry if so.)

Mimic22

Jul 2, 2018
The futa content is pretty obvious when it's coming. Just don't make the potion? Or does it's very existence in the game offend you?

If so I whole-hardheartedly apologise and will remove it asap from the game. Please post a detailed list of anything and everything you find problematic and I will adjust it immediately. I can't believe I ever had the audacity to include fetishes you didn't like in the game I developed. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
Ha okok, so, it is the moment when she gain a dick you see, it curiously trigger my futanari disliking !

I know that it would me a lot of work to just remove it, so could you just create a version of the game where the scene is replaced with something else, like an explosion followed by the beginning scene from skyrim ?

Thanks a lot !

(I was sarcastic, but your answer was great so... XD)

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Ha okok, so, it is the moment when she gain a dick you see, it curiously trigger my futanari disliking !

I know that it would me a lot of work to just remove it, so could you just create a version of the game where the scene is replaced with something else, like an explosion followed by the beginning scene from skyrim ?

Thanks a lot !

(I was sarcastic, but your answer was great so... XD)
Sorry, my brain was still recovering from reading " I really wish that authors of pixellated games would provide an "Unpixellate" option".

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
On a counter note, I love pixel art and this is some of best pixel art animations I've seen around, really smooth and well animated
Thanks so much!

Just to be clear though, I don't mind people not liking pixel art or disliking my own art-style, feel free to critique anything. It was the idea that I could just add a "depixelise" option that sent me reeling.

a_sign_of_life

Jan 16, 2023
So, I want to start off by saying that i like this, in fact i really like this. Maybe that's because I have a bias for games like this. I enjoy seeing what kind of crazy concoctions the developer can come up with, and it adds so much more when you accidently come across a secret combination. You know this games reminds me of an old flash game I used to play way back in the day that had a similar concept. that being said, I do really enjoy what you've done here and I see you want to get into more advanced scenes. And i'm all for seeing what you come up with next. However, we got to talk about that werewolf scene.

While I respect your desire for wanting to get into more complex animations I do have to say that I think the art does detract a little from it. Now I know you have people who dislike this art style, and I can assure you that I am not one of those people. I actually really like this style of art and find that it fits really well with the more simplistic scenarios you established in the earlier versions. That being said, I think if you're going to go into more complex scenarios that will involve more complex animation then maybe it be a good idea to adjust the art.

And I get it, adjusting the art IS NOT AS EASY AS FLIPPING A SWITCH I get that believe me I understand. and I'm not trying to discourage you or bring you down or anything like that I'm just saying that, when I saw that last scene from the werewolf scenario my first thought was that it looked like one of those gecko things from Dark Souls or Elden Ring, you know, the ones that spew out curse. Her bobbles reminded me of the bobbly (fake) eyes from those creatures. That's why I'm suggesting that if you want to get more creative, maybe it might be a good idea to adjust that art style. again thats just my thought. and again I do really like what you've got here. any other changes I could suggest would be:
a gallery viewer of some type.
another page that lets us know when we discovered a secret ending so we can readily look it up again.
and maybe just clean up the diary a little bit just so it's a little more organized.

Really hope to see what you've got planned for future updates

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
dont worry bro i fixed your game for you its okay your welcome
LOL! Nvidia RTX version next please.
So, I want to start off by saying that i like this, in fact i really like this. Maybe that's because I have a bias for games like this. I enjoy seeing what kind of crazy concoctions the developer can come up with, and it adds so much more when you accidently come across a secret combination. You know this games reminds me of an old flash game I used to play way back in the day that had a similar concept. that being said, I do really enjoy what you've done here and I see you want to get into more advanced scenes. And i'm all for seeing what you come up with next. However, we got to talk about that werewolf scene.

While I respect your desire for wanting to get into more complex animations I do have to say that I think the art does detract a little from it. Now I know you have people who dislike this art style, and I can assure you that I am not one of those people. I actually really like this style of art and find that it fits really well with the more simplistic scenarios you established in the earlier versions. That being said, I think if you're going to go into more complex scenarios that will involve more complex animation then maybe it be a good idea to adjust the art.

And I get it, adjusting the art IS NOT AS EASY AS FLIPPING A SWITCH I get that believe me I understand. and I'm not trying to discourage you or bring you down or anything like that I'm just saying that, when I saw that last scene from the werewolf scenario my first thought was that it looked like one of those gecko things from Dark Souls or Elden Ring, you know, the ones that spew out curse. Her bobbles reminded me of the bobbly (fake) eyes from those creatures. That's why I'm suggesting that if you want to get more creative, maybe it might be a good idea to adjust that art style. again thats just my thought. and again I do really like what you've got here. any other changes I could suggest would be:
a gallery viewer of some type.
another page that lets us know when we discovered a secret ending so we can readily look it up again.
and maybe just clean up the diary a little bit just so it's a little more organized.

Really hope to see what you've got planned for future updates
You really thought that the werewolf scene(last animation) was artistically one of the weaker scenes? From my perspective I thought it was one of the best scenes I've done so far, but I admittedly have a hard time judging my art properly after staring at it for so long.

Anyone else think the werewolf scene is weaker artistically? I thought most people here thought it was one of the better scenes from an art perspective, curious to see what the general consensus is.

The gallery is something I've held back on just because it's fairly quick to just brew the potions. The initial page of the diary is something I will probably have to change, it doesn't scale well with more potions and the fact it doesn't show non-book potions is a bit of problem.

Dec 9, 2017

You really thought that the werewolf scene(last animation) was artistically one of the weaker scenes? From my perspective I thought it was one of the best scenes I've done so far, but I admittedly have a hard time judging my art properly after staring at it for so long.

Anyone else think the werewolf scene is weaker artistically? I thought most people here thought it was one of the better scenes from an art perspective, curious to see what the general consensus is.

The gallery is something I've held back on just because it's fairly quick to just brew the potions. The initial page of the diary is something I will probably have to change, it doesn't scale well with more potions and the fact it doesn't show non-book potions is a bit of problem.
It's really one of my favorite scenes in this update. I can't judge it artistically since I'm a bit biased as I love pixel art.
I can understand what he meant by it looks like that gecko from DS though, IMO I find it hilarious but didn't really ruined it for me.

I do want to say that I'd love to see a knot scene from the werewolf. And when he relaxes cum just comes oozing out. It could be a good combo potion with the Potency Potion, instead of Harmony being futa, werewolf just gets bigger.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

The werewolf scene is easily the most visually astonishing one in the game imo. Excellent angles and the visuals and general art direction of it is super good.

I'm only guessing here, but I think the point of the poster that didn't like it wasn't that the werewolf scene was inferior, but rather that it was more ambitious than what they think the current pixelated style is suited for. With more ambitious animations (bigger array of motions, complex angles, perspectives that involve depth) there is a bigger risk of some of the animation coming across as visually confusing or jagged, so they like the current pixelated visuals for simpler and shorter animations, but would prefer something else for more complex animations.

Again I don't share that opinion at all, I think the current pixelated style is perfectly fine even for animations like the one in the werewolf scene and I think it came across looking great, but that's just my opinion and I understand some people might feel differently.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018

I thought the werewolf scene was exceptional. My only critique was the text mentioned the size of the member was extraordinarily large but there was no discernible bulge on the main character's abdomen, but honestly that's a pretty minor detail. Overall I'm quite content with the quality of the art and animations, and a big fan of the expanded text compared to earlier versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkFuton
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes