gsgaeghaehaswrha

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for all for the kind words. Really means a lot after working on it for so long.

Also, there are 8 scenes currently in the game (including the failiure scene, and one secret scene). Did you guys manage to find them all?

Windows or mac? Are you using a 16:9 resolution? Any error messages?

Thanks. Remember it's fully animated, and 0.1. Content updates are also weekly, so there'll be more fairly quickly.

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
1686240277977.png
Got'em! I mostly liked doing this for the mystery solving, I'm not that into girls (lol). The concept itself isn't anything new, I've seen an MLP parody flash game on e621 where you also combine different ingredients to transform characters on the scene or to trigger certain events, but I like it nevertheless for the sense of discovery. If the dev is ever going to expand on this idea, I would suggest making a process of tracking your progress (aka potion recipes) easier, i.e. bring the recipe list with one press of a button (like TAB) or show the recipes on the wall behind somehow, like on a blackboard maybe. Also, I think you should be able to mix already known potions with just one press of a button, instead of adding all the ingredients over again. I haven't encountered any bugs at all. I think the dev could double the amount of scenes, make a few polishing touches to the sprites and it would sell like hot cakes on steam.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I see that permanent changes have been a contentious topic for this game.

Imo would it be possible to allocate a certain amount of transformations to an "act 1" completing all of which would lead to a permanent change and unlock more ingredients to an act 2? This would repeat until the end game where you would get a choice of rejecting all of her changes or embracing them a final time. This would remove the need to animate the same thing multiple times while allowing for permanent changes.

This is assuming ofc majority of the people are for perm changes.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I see that permanent changes have been a contentious topic for this game.

Imo would it be possible to allocate a certain amount of transformations to an "act 1" completing all of which would lead to a permanent change and unlock more ingredients to an act 2? This would repeat until the end game where you would get a choice of rejecting all of her changes or embracing them a final time. This would remove the need to animate the same thing multiple times while allowing for permanent changes.

This is assuming ofc majority of the people are for perm changes.
all of this assuming (and hoping) the dev is not dead again

bakkayu

Sep 14, 2021
So the talk about modding kinda got me thinking, the game Dev said they probably wont be adding in persistent transformations, i figured id add them myself lol!

so eat your heart out because thats exactly what i wanted too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also added in the failed cauldron effects, the Ahegao, flying cumshot, masurbation, and expansion effects. But i was only able to replace the existing textures, not create anything new, so right from the start of the game you will be Ginny and any effects i didn't add will revert back to Hermione, for example i haven't created one for the bimbo potion.

To install this mod download the attached sharedassets0.zip, extract and replace it with the one under \gameroot\The Potion Room_Data

And if anyone wants to try their hand at modding in their own textures download the UABE tool

Use it to open the resources.assets file in the game data file (same place you replaced the other assets file at) a window will pop up saying it doesnt recognize the version, just scroll to the bottom and select the last 2019build, and then you should see a list of all the assets in the game. I filter by name first, then filter by type to find the Texture2D files. once you select a file you want to click the plugins button on the side if you want to export the file, or if you want to replace it.

Replacing is super easy, once you click plugins, just hit the edit button and in the window that pops up click "load" at the bottom, then add the edited sprite you want. After that just click ok and from there you can file>save the new assets file right to your data folder. (make a backup of sharedassets0.assets first as you cant write to the same file you have opened)

honestly the UABE tool kinda sucks for extracting so i used the Unity Asset Studio as its much easier for finding and extracting the sprites you want to edit.

Also since this will obviously break on the next update i will attach a zip with the sprites that i edited so they should theoretically be able to be added to any future version so long and the Dev doesn't rename them or change them in any way.

[EDIT 07Aug2021:] Updated mod for v0.30. I've fixed a few very small issues i had with the sprites being inconsistent between scenes and also added two of the new scenes. Death Eater BJ and the Floo scene. Remember to install the mod just extract the assets file from the zip and replace it over the one in the data folder.
The mod Ginny Assets.zip file are just the raw sprites if anyone would like to do anything with them, or if i stop updating you can use them to patch a future version yourself.
Capturar.PNG
After replacing the file with the modified one, the game only opens this screen.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes