Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Think this is going to go on the higher side of my backlog. The renders intrigue me a bit especially cause I see a girl with pierced nipples and that is a weakness of mine and of course this hot render can't ever forget about that ass :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Please sent the MC to a hairstylist, man buns are a thing which should die out...
Why is everyone calling the MC Neo, it's kinda pointless to give the MC a name when none calls him by that.

Can we dominate and humiliate that bitch Dianna and make the slut our pet/slave/cumdump as she deservs ?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePowerOfTruth-CH1P1v0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Thanks everyone for your comments and support.

New versions with the quick fix are available now.

I will address some questions a read:
Regarding pregnancy, harem, NTR/sharing - I am not planning to incorporate it into the game.
Keep in mind, though, that this is a college setting, and there are horny students and teachers there ;).
If the MC is not in an exclusive relationship, there is a possibility that we will have a scene with some girls, the MC, and more guys. There is a possibility that some girls will hook up with other guys. But if the MC is in an exclusive relationship, then there won't be any scenes when he shares his girl.

Regarding the girls' count, there are 10 girls now, and there will be more. I didn't have the chance to add them in this version yet.

Cheers.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
If the MC is not in an exclusive relationship, there is a possibility that we will have a scene with some girls, the MC, and more guys. There is a possibility that some girls will hook up with other guys. But if the MC is in an exclusive relationship, then there won't be any scenes when he shares his girl.
so basically if mc is in an exclusive relationship with 1 li , we will see others fuck the other 9 lis we didnt persue because college.
and we cant go after all 10 lis because no harem.

nah. I will pass this one. but renders are stunning so kudos on that.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
The Power Of Truth [v0.0.5 Ch.1 P1] [DogCat Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [365 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [365 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes