Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Just downloaded this today and this happens when i click that cabinet- where are the files to fix this? it crashes to menu no way to ignore it
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene8.rpy", line 167, in <module>
File "game/common/screens/free_roam/scene8/doctor_room_free_roam_screens.rpy", line 57, in execute
File "game/common/screens/free_roam/scene8/doctor_room_free_roam_screens.rpy", line 57, in execute
File "game/common/screens/free_roam/scene8/doctor_room_free_roam_screens.rpy", line 65, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='chapters/chapter1/images/scene8/free_roam//DrawersClosedSecondDrawers_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene1.rpyc", line 101, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene2.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene2.rpyc", line 311, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene3.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene3.rpyc", line 77, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene4.rpyc", line 172, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene4.rpyc", line 279, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene4.rpyc", line 307, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene4.rpyc", line 419, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 109, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 165, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 177, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 219, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 480, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 251, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 345, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 400, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 620, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 873, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene5.rpyc", line 902, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene6.rpyc", line 458, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene6.rpyc", line 467, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene6.rpyc", line 496, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene6.rpyc", line 550, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene6.rpyc", line 607, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene7.rpyc", line 594, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene7.rpyc", line 687, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene8.rpyc", line 155, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene8.rpyc", line 155, in script call
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene8.rpyc", line 167, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapters/chapter1/script/scene8.rpy", line 167, in <module>
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1537, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/common/screens/free_roam/scene8/doctor_room_free_roam_screens.rpy", line 65, in execute
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "D:\XXXgames\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\ThePowerOfTruth-0.0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='chapters/chapter1/images/scene8/free_roam//DrawersClosedSecondDrawers_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Power Of Truth 0.0.5
Sat Jan 27 08:17:53 2024
```
Did you download the new files I uploaded today? This bug should be fixed. Can upload the traceback.txt or give me a screenshot?
Got the same

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
although I see your point I dont agree with the premise. since I as a player wont have the option to pursue all lis, I do not care/need/want to know or see them "living their lives". there is nothing ballsy about this. its me as a player watching content with potential lis ( since this is going to have multiple endings) with others besides mc.

Some would even call this a form of swinging/sharing/ntr, without it technically being that, since you, as a player, are "forced" to play more paths to see all content, with lis you have already seen be in sexual relationships.
I must for some reason watch all the other potential interests being railed by other men because "whiteknightism" and "living their lives"

so by being forced to be exclusive with girl A in path A, and then in a path B, pursue the girl B that in path A earlier, I, the player, watched being assfucked to the ground. where is the appeal? nowhere.

I hope I made sense cause english is not my first language. the only part I agree is that yeah its a game. and since it is a game, seeing the lis "living their lives' is a waste of time cause I wouldnt care to see that.
besides you basically reached the same conclusion with me. its a game. I dont need to see the lis "living their lives" unless I play Sims 1,2,3,4 +expansions.

I mean no offence just sharing my personal view on this.
best of health.
oh yeah no reason to actually see it unless there is a story reason should of worded a bit better myself. But I mainly mean I like the general idea but it's something should be handled off screen and maybe only just hear about them not being available / single at most. Would be a waste of time to see them with someone else without a purpose imo.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls. Jisoo (asian girl) needs to redone and the title of the game on main menu and the name on the mug are wrong and need to be fixed and when we put our name the game still uses sometimes the name Neo.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks everyone for your comments and support.

New versions with the quick fix are available now.

I will address some questions a read:
Regarding pregnancy, harem, NTR/sharing - I am not planning to incorporate it into the game.
Keep in mind, though, that this is a college setting, and there are horny students and teachers there ;).
If the MC is not in an exclusive relationship, there is a possibility that we will have a scene with some girls, the MC, and more guys. There is a possibility that some girls will hook up with other guys. But if the MC is in an exclusive relationship, then there won't be any scenes when he shares his girl.

Regarding the girls' count, there are 10 girls now, and there will be more. I didn't have the chance to add them in this version yet.

Cheers.
Many people commented on your post and asked questions...but you didn't give any answers, why? Is it a national secret?

Nobody says what your game should be, but knowing in advance what kind of game it will be would be very useful. So since this is not a harem game and we are forced to choose a LI, will the other girls get fucked or other guys?...Is our MC forced to see this?

You should be more clear about this because we end users have nothing to lose, we simply move on to another game but the only one who really loses is the game and the Dev.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Many people commented on your post and asked questions...but you didn't give any answers, why? Is it a national secret?

Nobody says what your game should be, but knowing in advance what kind of game it will be would be very useful. So since this is not a harem game and we are forced to choose a LI, will the other girls get fucked or other guys?...Is our MC forced to see this?

You should be more clear about this because we end users have nothing to lose, we simply move on to another game but the only one who really loses is the game and the Dev.
Hi Faxe10%,

Excuse me, but I am overwhelmed with a lot of information. I am currently focused on fixing the bugs in the game. This is my top priority.
I didn't mean to offend or disrespect anyone by not answering. I don't want to deceive anyone. I respect you and any other one who commented and asked questions.
Let me try to be more clear about it.
This game has five main female characters. The game will be focused on a girl's path. At the start of the game, you will have fun with a lot of female characters, but you won't be attached to anyone. At some point in the game, you must decide which girl you want to focus on or if you want to focus on, or you can choose not to focus on any of the main girls and have fun with the other. This will happen a lot later in the game. It won't happen in season 1.
There are more female characters that are not the main girls that can also interact with through the game.
There won't be any scene where the MC will watch other guys fuck his girls. There won't be cuckold scenes. As I said earlier, if the MC chooses not to be focused on a single girl, it opens the opportunity for him to interact in scenes where more guys are involved, but not in a sexual intercourse kind of way. It can be a truth-or-dare game with nudity and some fun. I won't be forcing anyone to do that, either. You can choose.
There are young horny students in the game. And if you choose not to be with some girl, this girl might (she might not) decide to be with another person. You won't see any sexual activity from them, though.
If the MC is cool with two girls who like him, he will have the opportunity fuck them both in a threesome scene.

If what I have written so far is not your jam, then that's ok. Not anyone will choose to play this game, and I accept that.

I do hope that you will find my game interesting. I have many ideas I want to implement, and I have a story that I wrote and thought about deeply.

I hope it's clearer now.
Thanks,
DogCat.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
dogcatbfg9000

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have? dogcatbfg9000
The first season will have four chapters.
The number of girls you can interact with that are planned for now is 14. But I probably add more in the future.
Please define what a linear path is to you.
There is a story. Choices will matter when it comes to the relationship with the girls.
Creating a game in which the story changes based on your choices is very hard. Although it's cool, it can cause difficulties in development and will slow it down a lot. The Story is linear. Branching is more focused on the relationships with the girls. The story might be a little affected by which girl you choose to go with.

will the MC have a relationship with the side girls?
dogcatbfg9000
If you mean not the main girls, with some of them, yes.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think I've ever been stuck in a game this quickly. In the examination room with the objective "explore the room" and I already clicked on EVERYTHING.

Edit: clicked on the file cabinet a second time, causing the game to crash. Big oof.

Also, one of the laggiest games I have ever seen on this site.

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
I don't think I've ever been stuck in a game this quickly. In the examination room with the objective "explore the room" and I already clicked on EVERYTHING.

Edit: clicked on the file cabinet a second time, causing the game to crash. Big oof.

Also, one of the laggiest games I have ever seen on this site.
The bug was already fixed and deployed to several file hosts. Which one do you downloaded from?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes