Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I find it easier to connect to some of the LI in AVN's when I know their thoughts a bit.
I just believe that a perfect VN game is like a life simulation. And in a real life you don't know other people thoughts or see what they do when you're not present.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, dear Patreons,

This week has been one hack of a ride In every good way possible.
Earlier last week, I released The Power Of Truth and received a lot of good feedback. With the good feedback, there was also some less good feedback about bugs in the game.
I spent all week fixing bugs and optimizing the game to be playable on lower-end PCs without affecting its quality. Quality is one of my highest priorities. I tend to keep my game high-quality. It might not work as well on any PC, but on a medium-spec PC, it should work smoothly.

This is the most recent version of the game - 0.0.5.1:
PC/Linux -
MacOS - Will be updated later today
Full changelog:
  • Removed the name Neo and changed it with the MC chosen name by the player
  • Fixed game breaking wrong image path in the free roam when the player interacts with the cabinet
  • Changed Typo Trueh to Truth in the tutorial and all the screens in the games (rendering images and animation and changing images and splash-screen banner)
  • Fixed the cat/puss that didn't disappear when you clicked on auto or skip in the tutorial scene
  • Fixed the dog that didn't disappear if you didn't click it
  • Fixed the Patreon link on the main menu page and phone so it will open the default browser instead of Edge
  • Improved performance in Dianna's animation scene
  • Optimized free-roam event
  • Optimized intro
  • Added desktop icon
  • Removed redundant assets
Suppose any one of you has a low-end spec machine and wants to help me test it. It would be amazing. If you do, please send me a DM with the details and tell me if there are any improvements.
This was the first round of performance improvements because I know I can do better, and I am willing to improve as I go. But it's time to focus on the game development.
Today was the first day after many days that I resumed rendering. I used to render every day. I am glad that I reached this phase, and I can now return my art and give you the best renders I can.

There is a new public poll about your favorite girl so far in the game. If you have not voted yet, please do.

If you know anyone who will appreciate my game, please share it with them.

Please consider contributing to the development by becoming a paying Pateron. This will give me more drive to concentrate and put more time and effort into developing the game. I need financial support because I have a full-time job and aim to shift exclusively to game development.

It's time to switch a developer's hat to an artist's hat.
This was the last update about the Part 1 of Chapter 1. The next update will be about Part 2 of Chapter 1. Stay tuned.

Good day to you,
DogCat.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
YES!
Now... which are you asking about? The gay old guy or the gay man bun?
The graphics were stunning, until those screenshots. But, whatever... I'm tossing this on the IGNORE pile as a result of both.

edit: option: make the man-bun "guy" clearly Japanese, like a sumo wrestler. They're the only people where that is "normal".
I agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% Some hair styles that they pick for straight guys just make me insane

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The M.C looks like an 80's B movie extra with that absurd hairstyle. Apart from that I like what I see, very nice renders, hot woman and a decent enough story flow. Shame it was so short though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePowerOfTruth-CH1P1v0.0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, dear Patreons,
This week, I concentrated on writing part 2 of chapter 1. I wrote two scenes already and feel I have a good flow. I like to see the story unfold before my eyes while writing the scenes. When I do that, I tend to have more and more ideas flowing, making the scene more genuine. So, I have already started configuring the environment lighting and camera positions and fixing the characters' clothes so they will fit them perfectly.
This is the phase when I am testing the environment I use for a scene to capture the perfect lighting. I already have some renders that I am quite happy about, but I know myself. I will improve them until I am satisfied.
I will probably have the first preview renders ready to show late next week.
Next week, I am going to revisit part 1 one last time. Saint Blackmoor from F95Zone helped me with proofreading so you will have the best product, and I will incorporate his work into the game (Which will be available soon).
Kimberly won the public poll for the favorite girl by the mear vote as Giovanna came second. So Kim deserves wallpaper and the next series of visuals for part 2 of chapter 1.
and the following preview renders will be available for the Junior tier and above.
I want to thank the first paying Patreons: Antonio Flores, Kakoulini, Xu Zhaobin, and Saphfire. You know what they say. Rome wasn't built in a day, but you definitely helped put the first stones :)
Also, thanks to each and every one of you who contributes by being here; if you want, you can also contribute by reviewing the game. Thanks for supporting me and the game development.
Thank you and good weekend,
DogCat.

YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
I'm at the place where I'm supposed to explore the doctor's office. The (probably) last place I haven't looked yet is this roll container. see picture

When I click on it, I get an error message and no matter what I try, the game crashes and goes back to the start screen.

Does anyone know this error and what can I do about it?

I have attached the "traceback.txt", maybe it will help to find the error.

PS: I have the current game version 0.0.5

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

dogcatbfg9000

DogCat
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
I'm at the place where I'm supposed to explore the doctor's office. The (probably) last place I haven't looked yet is this roll container. see picture

When I click on it, I get an error message and no matter what I try, the game crashes and goes back to the start screen.

Does anyone know this error and what can I do about it?

I have attached the "traceback.txt", maybe it will help to find the error.

PS: I have the current game version 0.0.5

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Please download the newer version. You can find it on page 1. This is an old bug I fixed on day 1.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePowerOfTruth-CH1P1v0.0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes