yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The dancing mini-game is quite unique ... it is just RNG so the player can only choose to buy additional chances, so there is not much interaction. Still it is nice to watch it from time to time.

I would not remove this part from the game. Instead let the player play through it once and on following occasions give the option to right away skip it for 1 point or play through it (with the current option to skip any time.)
So in summary : don't change too much.

Instead you could add a note in game that Dance increases Slut points only until 5.
You can skip it already from the first ti’ve for 1 guaranteed SUB with letter „s“, there‘s a tiny footnote to that regard ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
need some help:
a) is in v5.0 a way to get the toy for the queen?
b) is in v5.0 a way to get the princess into the dungeon , after starting with act 2 and having all the dungeon awards? the help say "try it 10" but there is no dialogoption
c) is there in v5.0 a way to visit/use the portallocation institute?
thx
a.) No, comes in V0.5.1
b.) There is an inconsistency when starting with act II regarding the dungeon. Is fixed from 0.5.1.
If you play from start there is no issue. Talk to her in the morning „Visit Training Room“, after that you can cage her up by selecting „Pet day“ favour in the morning up to 10 SUB
c.) No, this location is a placeholder. It comes in at the endgame (haven’t fully decided for whom, what)

Reactions: laladon

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You can skip it already from the first ti’ve for 1 guaranteed SUB with letter „s“, there‘s a tiny footnote to that regard ;)
I know.
I just wrote the post so that the dance mini-game is not completely removed from the code.
The footnote could change once she has earned the first 5 SLUT points so that players see directly that they have to use other options to increase SLUT points.

Reactions: yv0751

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
need some help:
a) is in v5.0 a way to get the toy for the queen?
b) is in v5.0 a way to get the princess into the dungeon , after starting with act 2 and having all the dungeon awards? the help say "try it 10" but there is no dialogoption
c) is there in v5.0 a way to visit/use the portallocation institute?
thx
for b)
AfaIk you can only ask her
- if you decided to clean her room at 09:00 and so already are in the room at 10:00 or
- if you visit her room at 10:00 with some coins in your pocket which she takes immediately.
Otherwise she will just throw you out of her room.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
About 18:00 events :
- Doing the dungeon on your own ends at 18:00
- Doing the portal game ends at 18:00, but talking to Nyx after her dungeon raid advances time to 19:00, so you always miss the 18:00 events

There are also some minor inconsistencies :
- if Nyx does the morning routine and screws it, the bathing scene is unchanged. I would expect Irith to directly address the error there.
- if Nyx serves wine to Irith (training), it does not count for night visit.

The small icons for green, blue and purple fragrants and the respective ones with glitter are too similar when looking at crafting recipes. (Maybe add a golden star to the icons for glitter or so ...)
1659890468887.png
;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
According to the story she is already forced to serve at the tavern without panties, so dancing with some kind of panties seems strange. So I guess she will strip and loose her bikini bottom, too.
Yeah, it progresses. First two events are with, the last two without.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
How do you night visit Irith? Doesn't matter when I give her wine, whether I sleepover with her or not, and when I visit her room, it just rolls over to the next day. The walkthrough does not help here. I've done all that is asked and still not working. I've maxed stats and made progress everywhere else (including with Nyx)

Biblioimmortal

Jul 17, 2017
I’ve never seen a more responsive dev! Nigh-constant replies in thread, and frequent Patreon posts!

My thoughts, in no particular order:

I usually shy away from 3d games, but your style is cartoony enough to avoid the dreaded ‘goblin face’ which is ironic considering… yaknow… the goblin. The only things that stood out were Queen Illiana’s lying on her back and facing the camera pose, which looks… vaguely possessed, and Irith’s face when she’s wearing the collar, where the eyes don’t point in the same direction.

Have you considered adding something like an achievements page? Mouseover locked achievements for a hint/instructions so you don’t have to keep telling folks in the thread ;p

It took me an embarrassingly long time to think of upgrading the bath with the Glitter Fragrance, just waiting for her to request it. It wasn’t until after I was allowed to chat while she’s in the bath (an opportunity I embraced with both hands, some of those poses are phenomenal. Though I did notice that she used the razor even when I didn’t bring it, SOD broken.) and she kept talking about how much she liked glitter.

Would it make more sense for the Erotic Novel to be in the Arcane Room? Might make it harder to find, though.

I keep trying to navigate the dungeon with the mouse, I think the only other place that requires the keyboard is interacting with the stash. Neither of these are game-breaking, just jarring. And my other hand is… occupied.

The dungeon itself is pretty fun. It could use some QoL updates, but it’s just satisfying to delve into ever-changing floors to extract plunder.

Unlocking recipes is a bit weird, sometimes there’s nothing to learn from research, sometimes there’s a new recipe or three. Is this tied to plot advancement somehow?

Some items don’t seem to have a purpose; I assume the Steel Buttplugs/Spiked Dog Collar with be sent to the queen in the future, and Irith’s reaction to being given them implies that the Silver/Gold Nails and Ceder/Ebony Wood will be used for crafting, but what am I supposed to do with Adventure Novels?

On a compleatly unrelated note, the game crashes when the inventory gets too full. Exception: Grid overfull.

Lamp Oil is tracked in the information panel on the top of the screen, I assume this is a remnant from an earlier build?

Does Arousal do anything? Or is it just there to taunt me?

Is a gallery mode planned for the future? I ask because I’ve got 6 pages of moments saved to revisit.

I keep trying to use the lockpick while Nyx’s in the bath, but no such luck :(

There seems to be plenty of play in Irith’s belt. Which does explain how she manages to shave with it on. And masturbate, which is a shame. The royal belt-fitter needs a good talking-too.

Irith mentions dancing in the hallway, but doesn’t seem to actually do it. In most games I’d consider this to flavor text, but enough idle chatter has been relevant in this game (good job on that) that it stands out.

Does anything happen if you don’t take the loot/gold from Nyx? If not, why is it an option? Why is the take loot button separate from the take gold button? Truly the loot report is the most perplexing single screen in videogame history. On the other hand the hands-behind-her-back, eyes-downcast pose makes it all worthwhile.

Related, the lighting crystals by the Arcane Room door really pop when everything’s faded for the loot report. Hardly the end of the world, but I keep wanting to click on them.

And related to that, more things should be clickable! The door navigation is good, but once you’re in the room it’s all interacted with via the lower-left. Let me click on the mirror, the bath, the chest, the desk, the portal, etc.!

Where does Nyx go when she’s not assigned to the dungeon? Inquiring minds want to know.

Irith is growing into a very capable adventurer. Loving manipulating the naïve girl by preparing her for a world that doesn’t exist. At least she’s got plenty of stamina, she can masturbate for hours! Very much looking forward to getting her those nipple rings!

Nyx’s embarrassment/’special guild training’ is great, looking forward to continuing that. Wish we could train her, even when there’s “nothing to learn”

The whole corrupting the corruptor thing going on with the queen is weirdly doing it for me. Just the little glimpses of what’s going on with her chambermaids/court ladies is phenomenal, then the interactions with her (Yes yes, you’re very important and powerful your highness. Now strip and get on the stool, I'm having this conversation with your tits and twat.) Cannot wait to connect to her portal to send toys. Which isn’t going to bite me in the ass at all… She might have a point about goblin hornyness.

Patreon question: what's the functional difference between the All-access and the VIP levels? There’s not a lot of posts tagged poll, are there more that just didn’t get tagged? Is there any information about the Fan Requests?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
How do you night visit Irith? Doesn't matter when I give her wine, whether I sleepover with her or not, and when I visit her room, it just rolls over to the next day. The walkthrough does not help here. I've done all that is asked and still not working. I've maxed stats and made progress everywhere else (including with Nyx)
22:00 your storeroom you click night visit instead of "go to bed", you can skip time to 22:00 in middle room with "tower duties".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... The Totally-not-RISK game definitely needs some adjustments but apparently they are coming so I'm fine with that. I'm not expecting some super-complex minigame there.

In addition to all the other suggestions about it I'd personally like to see some sort of "we're getting attacked!" events; like randomly about once a week or so (player getting notified in the morning so you know to focus on the portal that day). Then a lot of your frontline fields get randomly hit (perhaps they are marked with swords or so?) and at the end of the day they randomly lose 1-5 crystals ... or something of that type. Either way, a more serious counter-attack mechanic so to speak.
The game already has a lot of RNG :
- it is random how many crystals you get from dungeon
- it is random what type of crystal(s) you get from dungeon or conquering a field
- it is random (with known statistics) how many charges (units) you loose in combat

So I would not add another random effect that the player looses a couple of units every few turns just so ... If the enemy gets new units and wants to attack, then the enemy should first place the units using the game rules and then the attack should use the combat system.

The portal game starts with almost all fields already being occupied by numerous enemy units. And the enemy gets +2 new units per day. If the enemy now starts to reinforce and move units and to attack, it is likely that the player is soon wiped out. If you now add more random losses for the player, it will be even more difficult and no fun.

Maybe there should be 3 parties, the player, the enemy and neutral, so that most fields can start neutral and both player and enemy compete for the neutral fields until the meet on the map ...

Speaking about that minigame, would be nice if the Convert button showed the conversion rate. Real small detail, but would be nice.
I think it is just
blue : 3 -> 1
pink : 2 -> 1
amber : 1 -> 1
green : 1 -> 2

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
22:00 your storeroom you click night visit instead of "go to bed", you can skip time to 22:00 in middle room with "tower duties".
You can also just skip time "until evening" in your room with the respective button. No need to click every hour.

Reactions: Zhurgy

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
So I would not add another random effect that the player looses a couple of units every few turns just so ... If the enemy gets new units and wants to attack, then the enemy should first place the units using the game rules and then the attack should use the combat system.
In theory I'd agree with you; heck, in theory you should get moves and the enemy should get moves, make it a proper game.

But all that sort of stuff is difficult to implement and difficult to balance. An occasional not-random-but-semi-random event is (comparatively) trivial and adds a layer of dynamics to the game anyway.

The portal game starts with almost all fields already being occupied by numerous enemy units. And the enemy gets +2 new units per day. If the enemy now starts to reinforce and move units and to attack, it is likely that the player is soon wiped out. If you now add more random losses for the player, it will be even more difficult and no fun.
Obv this shouldn't happen, and I guess it depends on how you play; what are you doing with the crystals at that stage of the game? There's no problem with pumping effectively all of them into the game, thus you easily outpace the opponent. As far as I felt there was never any concern at all about messing something up, and that shouldn't be the case. It needs at least some element that makes it feel like a bit of a set back at times.

If you crunch the numbers on what I described it's at worst a loss of 25 crystals and "at best" maybe 5 or so. Should normally average out at around 12 or so. That's roughly 1 day of playing that tower game, and as I said, it shouldn't happen more often than maybe once a week. So very easy to handle. Just a bit to keep an eye on instead of being able to beeline to all interesting tiles on the map and forget about everything else.

Anyway, just my opinion.

I think it is just
blue : 3 -> 1
pink : 2 -> 1
amber : 1 -> 1
green : 1 -> 2
I think that's correct, but I'll come back to the game in a few months, and I'll have to remember/figure it out again, and so if the Convert button would show that it costs me 3 (or whatever) it'd be a little nicety to remind me. Again, just a really small detail. But generally I feel this sort of thing should be noted *somewhere* (could also be a "Help" button or something for that game that explains the rules again).

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. However, this still does not work for me. The 'night visit' button does not appear at 22:00. I have tried again giving her wine in the morning, and another in the afternoon. Neither time has the 'night visit' button appeared in the storeroom. See attached.

Does anything interfere with it? Such as if I train Nyx, or some other event?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some minor detail :
When exploring the dungeon, leaving a floor freezes the time for the slimes there, so if mc has to return to that floor, slimes are still at the same spot as they were when mc left. In a simulation the slimes would continue to move while mc goes up or down a floor and moves there and time passes.
Got the rare case that mc was cornered by 2 slimes, one from left and one from right and the ladder was the only option to escape, however there is no way to let time run forward that the slimes simply pass by the ladder and continue their path.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
some thoughts
* make repeatable events possible (like the scene with the wine for the princess) if a lewd scene is unlocked, then it should be repeatable (possibly under conditions like 1x wine in the inventory) or the individual stages of training.
* please don't invest too much time in making the puzzle games more complex, even if people wish it ;/ a) too complex games are annoying and b) the most important point, you only have a certain amount of time to invest in the game, here the focus should be on world creation (sandbox), lewdscenes and charackter/story-progress (my opinion ;D ). the puzzlegames (pacman and risk) are ok the way they are, not too hard and not too easy
* please don't start unnecessary routes (like pregnancy), each route needs content (special renders and story) this leads to less total progress (while keeping the total working time for the game the same) for each route
* the style in which the characters are designed is nice! (however, many of the renders have a blurriness, which is not the biggest problem, but still noticeable. ) it still looks good!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. However, this still does not work for me. The 'night visit' button does not appear at 22:00. I have tried again giving her wine in the morning, and another in the afternoon. Neither time has the 'night visit' button appeared in the storeroom. See attached.

Does anything interfere with it? Such as if I train Nyx, or some other event?
Have you already done the handjob favour with Irith? You have to do that until you get the Cum in Mouth option and then use it at least once to get the ability to visit her at night (after giving her wine that day).

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Have you already done the handjob favour with Irith? You have to do that until you get the Cum in Mouth option and then use it at least once to get the ability to visit her at night (after giving her wine that day).
Yes. IIRC, that's how you get the quest I'm stuck on. Tried again where I also give wine on this same day and still does not appear. So this is either bugged, or a very poorly implemented quest/mechanic.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... I guess it depends on how you play; what are you doing with the crystals at that stage of the game? There's no problem with pumping effectively all of them into the game, thus you easily outpace the opponent. As far as I felt there was never any concern at all about messing something up, and that shouldn't be the case. It needs at least some element that makes it feel like a bit of a set back at times.
You can unlock the portal somewhere around day 10 to day 20. At that stage new players usually are still busy
- collecting 26 k money for the guild to unlock Nyx,
- increasing mc's level in the dungeon to unlock more recipes,
- trying to find all the events to train Irith,
- collecting the 100 k,

Adding one event per week where mc looses up to 5 units randomly is very similar in effect as just giving the enemy another free 0.5 units per day.

In summary the portal game in v0.5 is just like 2 giant stacks of units where player attacks with ca 40% chance of success (RISK rules), so in average for every 2 units killed the player looses 3 units. The player can place up to 10 units per day if he plays the portal game and has enough crystals.
The enemy gets 2 new units per day. To break even the player has to add 1 unit per day to the keep the portal (scroll) and invest more than 3 units per day to kill in average the 2 new enemy units. Increasing the number of free enemy units per day will only slow down the players progress without adding any kind of new content.

In contrast to other strategy games the player does not permanently increase his income in resources by conquering parts of the map. (There is only a one-time bonus in crystal or cash per field.) The daily loot from Nyx can vary heavily between almost no (= 1-2 units) and several high value crystals (= 5-6 units). So in average after some early success against low value fields the progress will be very slow unless mc buys many more crystals in the shop.

To minimize the time and costs needed to complete the portal game after opening the portal, it is probably best to complete all Irith content, the 26 k, the 100 k and stockpile a huge amount of scrolls, crystals and cash before opening the portal. After opening the portal the daily costs to just keep the status quo are like : 1 scroll + 1 green crystal + 1 amber crystal

Edit :
At the moment, seen from a game design perspective, the mechanism to get some random number of scrolls and crystals from the dungeon each day and then to have to spent a certain amount of those scrolls and crystals each day to keep the status quo with the side condition that the player should not fail too easily makes the whole status quo upkeep almost redundant. In current situation with the player as attacker and queen as defender and the player paying upkeep each day, it would be the same game if the player would just get some less scrolls and crystals from RNG and the portal would cost no upkeep and the queen would not get new units each day but instead would move some of her units from tile to tile to strengthen positions using the game rules. (In theory the player could open the portal and then decide to ignore it, investing the crystals into other areas, and later paying all the accumulated daily costs when returning to the portal game, but as pointed out above, in current situation this is a bad strategy. If you don't want to play the portal game yet, to minimize the overall costs delay opening the portal until you are ready. However removing the daily costs to keep the status quo would add more flexibility and allow players to more easily open the portal and still spend days with other activities without accumulating a disadvantage.)

The game would be more interesting if the player could conquer special tiles (e.g. other portals) to generate new (or place additional) units each day. This would also help to overcome a strong opponent in reasonable time.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes