• Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Reactions: scarfer

underhand

May 20, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the second Katie grope option in the Gallery/Memory menu even when I reloaded a previous save for it. Would it be unlocked/replayable in the end or is my game somehow broken? Since usually in games where there is a Gallery, you just need to load a previous save with the decision.

EDIT: Nevermind, it unlocked after unlocking Pigslut.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I had played this game in earlier versions before it was completed, but didn't pick it up again until now. So I decided to do a restart from the beginning after it was completed and I clicked through each girl until I got the "we have to run the government is after us" type comment for everyone. The problem is I never encountered whatever the government was doing. I remember just one scene with Katie when we see Heather with Mz Anderson in the chair, but no explanation for what was going on. In other words, I didn't discover anything before everyone's path gets to the end to run away. What did I miss and how did I miss it?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I had played this game in earlier versions before it was completed, but didn't pick it up again until now. So I decided to do a restart from the beginning after it was completed and I clicked through each girl until I got the "we have to run the government is after us" type comment for everyone. The problem is I never encountered whatever the government was doing. I remember just one scene with Katie when we see Heather with Mz Anderson in the chair, but no explanation for what was going on. In other words, I didn't discover anything before everyone's path gets to the end to run away. What did I miss and how did I miss it?
You didn't see the part where the school is keeping secret files on all the girls? Think it was under Mary's character. I forget, it's been a while :rolleyes:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
You didn't see the part where the school is keeping secret files on all the girls? Think it was under Mary's character. I forget, it's been a while :rolleyes:
No, I'm pretty sure each girl I click has Erica show up and talk about running away. I'll check again.
Thanks

edit: Did a quick check and, yes, Mary does continue. I started with her and stopped when I got to that point to go and do the other girls paths and just forgot to go back. Thank!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No, I'm pretty sure each girl I click has Erica show up and talk about running away. I'll check again.
Thanks

edit: Did a quick check and, yes, Mary does continue. I started with her and stopped when I got to that point to go and do the other girls paths and just forgot to go back. Thank!
No problem. Hope you had fun playing it.

Mary was my favorite character, inspired by... you saw at the end of the game?

Reactions: JaxMan

Gantz1987

Jun 4, 2018
I'm assuming it has something to do with the semi transparent backgrounds used behind the text, and maybe your phone doesn't support as many colors as some of the higher end devices?

Anyone else seeing this?
Yeah I'm getting the same issue on my android using joiplay.
Edit: The small screen option in the app does seem to fix it though. So I guess it's not a big issue.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm thinking it's more of a joiplay issue than a game issue.

Any issues with the Prof II (which is in HD 1080 instead of 720) ?
Just wondering if it makes a difference.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Professor [v3.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB:

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
i am confused i thought this was already completed but it popped up in latest updates so i checked and i already have v3.4 downloaded i played it last week. Whats going on

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
i am confused i thought this was already completed but it popped up in latest updates so i checked and i already have v3.4 downloaded i played it last week. Whats going on
New in version 3.4 [Final Release]
- Fixed some logic loops, especially the one where you couldn't finish the game unless you played Mary's timeline to the end.
- Fixed some logic loops, where some events were referred to before you actually played them.
- Fixed a logic loop in Heather's gameplay where you could get stuck in an endless loop if you hadn't played Katie's story.
- Slightly modified the ending credits of the game, as Chapter II has now been released (no longer ends with ''chapter II coming next month'').

just a fix

3.60 star(s) 84 Votes