HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I see Queen of Phalli followed by the "Futa/Trans" tag and my interest has been raised (n-not raised like THAT, b-baka!)

• Haha
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The writing remains as fantastic as ever, along with just a weee bit of mystery here and there to keep things spicy. (And the occasional references to pitch meetings, Unicorns, and Japan, land of tentacle flavored grape besides.)

And speaking of spicy: this one looks forward to the upcoming ritual where our power bottom protagonist enthusiatically has a meat and greet session with her mother matron. Super hawt sexy times to be sure, but I'm also curious how much agency our plucky protag has crafting her own fate-- and what that may physically entail.

Will she finally blossom in the bosom department to have a proper counterweight to that noisy, if appreciative chorus constantly clapping in approval as she walks the walk? Will she become rampantly blessed with a divine donger so she can properly emulate the self service situation her scintilating sister showed off some time ago?

Although it may be time to backtrack from the beginning once more-- I cannot recall why Synafae, who enjoys the deeply nuanced methodology of recieving many a deep dicking of delight, does not come equiped with a devastating dong herself. The only one in the family that failed the ritual was the twin, I thought. Hrm.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
TheQueenOfPhalli-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
While i'm thankful for your work, i don't think this needed a torrent :D

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Really nice game, with only two nitpicks from me:
- it's really hard to tell if choices have any results outside the current scene, honestly i'm not sure if any of them do currently
- a bit too much drama for my taste in ep3, but that's just me, most people love drame I guess

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Although it may be time to backtrack from the beginning once more-- I cannot recall why Synafae, who enjoys the deeply nuanced methodology of recieving many a deep dicking of delight, does not come equiped with a devastating dong herself. The only one in the family that failed the ritual was the twin, I thought. Hrm.
Synafae has not yet taken the ordeal, she will shortly, if she makes it back. That's why Elifael is so concerned.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Really nice game, with only two nitpicks from me:
- it's really hard to tell if choices have any results outside the current scene, honestly i'm not sure if any of them do currently
- a bit too much drama for my taste in ep3, but that's just me, most people love drame I guess
I hear ya Generally I prefer to keep things light hearted, but sometimes the story needs some pathos. My ultimate goal is to make you care more about the characters, so that you will care more about the shagging :D.

Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I hear ya Generally I prefer to keep things light hearted, but sometimes the story needs some pathos. My ultimate goal is to make you care more about the characters, so that you will care more about the shagging :D.
Light-hearted? In a civilization of futa drow women? :ROFLMAO:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Since many people are asking about how and if and how the choices have an impact beyond the scene.
Without going too much into spoilers: yes.

Most, but not all, choices influence hidden stats that may trigger minor differences in dialogues, the availability of an option, and eventually the epilogue of the act (act I will be made out of 5 chapters, the 4th one being the one where things will come to a head).

If you are super super curious, feel free to message me in private ;)

• Love
Reactions: Crystaldream
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes