HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Finished 3rd chapter, must say the dare scene with Nefail was very hot. I feel like this chapter was more focused on expositio or is it just me? Great chapter nonetheless.

I wanted to ask about Eli:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Finished 3rd chapter, must say the dare scene with Nefail was very hot. I feel like this chapter was more focused on expositio or is it just me? Great chapter nonetheless.

I wanted to ask about Eli:
Thanks. Yes this chapter had a lot more world and character building than 1 or 2. All premise that will be followed by (hopefully) good pay off. I also preferred not to conclude the chapter with a big sex scene because it would've been forced and would also make the reading a little too predictable imho. Still I hope it was spicy enough as it is. I hope people will like Synafae and the dinamic between the three sisters, now that that they are all on the stage.

Also

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
Pssst. You give away where you used to (or still) roleplay using the term Cycle to measure time.

It's well written and fun, so keep up the good work!

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Pssst. You give away where you used to (or still) roleplay using the term Cycle to measure time.

It's well written and fun, so keep up the good work!
Actually I took that from the books of R.A. Salvatore, or at least my scant memories of them.

Thanks :) Next chapter should be here in two weeks or so ;)

Reactions: spitfire335

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Love this. Very good writing and in my opinion It could be an amazing visual novel.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
fun little story, even though there's a few choices, it really doesn't feel interactive which is a bit disappointing, I do like the dommy sister and hope for some intense facefucking/assfucking from her.
I don't have any real criticism so

goodluck with your future chapter

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, that was an absolute treat. Though I seem to have missed the chance to have the sisters on better terms with one another. Guess that means I'll have to romp through the fun playground one more time.

Oh, darn.

Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here's my question how much of the content has you as the dom
At the moment, very little (only the Maryl path and one secondary character). Elifael is more of a sub than a dom. She will eventually become more dominant in later chapters.)

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, that was an absolute treat. Though I seem to have missed the chance to have the sisters on better terms with one another. Guess that means I'll have to romp through the fun playground one more time.

Oh, darn.
I hear ya. I also would like to add more options but when it comes to brunching I prefer to keep the options limited but significant. What's the point of giving choices if they do not lead to truly different outcomes? I'm looking at you Telltale!

Reactions: someothermon

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Love this. Very good writing and in my opinion It could be an amazing visual novel.

Thank you so much. Should this project ever become self sustaining I will be happy to commission more art.

also

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

thunderjacker

Aug 13, 2020
I can only get the Maryl and Nefayl endings. Could someone post walkthroughs for the other endings? I am completely lost on how to get them

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I can only get the Maryl and Nefayl endings. Could someone post walkthroughs for the other endings? I am completely lost on how to get them
I didn't try any other options, so I just tried maxing out Nefail relationship before Synafae came back, and then flowing whatever the middle sister wanted. Also I wrote versions of my answers only for the forks.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes