HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Holy shit, it seems like I've missed nearly all of the Maryl content. And how do I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We really need a walkthough.
You know, you are not the first one that says that. After I'm done with chapter 5 maybe I should consider putting one together.

Also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: youngethan

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
You know, you are not the first one that says that. After I'm done with chapter 5 maybe I should consider putting one together.
Y'know, I don't feel like a walkthrough would be more useful than knowing which choices add relationship points to each character. Trying to remember what options to pick throughout the story to - let's say - get enough Nefail points to not need the dragon medicine gets quite confusing. Doubly so when trying different routes and going "Oh shit, that's right, what I usually pick doesn't work anymore."

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Y'know, I don't feel like a walkthrough would be more useful than knowing which choices add relationship points to each character. Trying to remember what options to pick throughout the story to - let's say - get enough Nefail points to not need the dragon medicine gets quite confusing. Doubly so when trying different routes and going "Oh shit, that's right, what I usually pick doesn't work anymore."
They are all very intuitive, with maybe one or two exceptions. Nefail and Maryl like it when you are kind to them, Synafae likes it when you do what she says and don't bitch about it.

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
When can we expect chapter 5 and how big is it gonna be compared to the previous chapters?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When can we expect chapter 5 and how big is it gonna be compared to the previous chapters?
First of all, thank you for the great review. I am super happy that you liked my work and look forward to bring you more.

Concerning when chapter 5 will be out, between one and two weeks. I am pretty much done with the writing the second draft and the coding is going to be very light. Proof reading will be the longest, but it is very important. I am not a native English speaker and have to pay a lot more attention to grammar and spelling than most of you would need to.

I am admittedly taking longer than usual, which is annoying, but I am doing so only because of the amount of work.
Chapter 5 will be more linear compared to the previews ones, but it will also be much, much, much bigger. The scenes with Synafae ALONE are more than 10000 words, Maryl is about 16000, Nefail... well suffice to say there will be plenty of her.

They are really hammering me on my daytime job, you ALL know how it is, but that won't stop me!

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I am happy to see that my valiant readers are impatient to keep reading :).
Allow me to illustrate why this is taking so long.

Capitoli.jpg

Since this is going to be the epilogue of act I, or Book I as I decided to call it, I really wanted to tie up all the plot threads and also setup a little bit of the story to come. Writing chapter 6 is going to take a while for a variety of reasons, so I tried to bring you enough reading material for a while and also offer a satisfying conclusion to the Baptism arc.

I trust it will be worth the wait. Believe me, I also look forward to your feedback :D

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes