HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I didn't try any other options, so I just tried maxing out Nefail relationships before Synafae came back, and then flowing whatever the middle sister wanted. Also I wrote versions of my answers only for the forks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thankyou this is very helpful, I enjoyed the game but the game didn't amaze me enough to warrant another playthrough

I hear ya. I also would like to add more options but when it comes to brunching I prefer to keep the options limited but significant. What's the point of giving choices if they do not lead to truly different outcomes? I'm looking at you Telltale!
as someone who enjoys HTML/games like this, branching paths that are vastly different in my opinion are important to me
for example; (ill use nefail as an example) submitting to her so much would encourage her to be more aggressive and sexually dominant, while refuting her would make her more passive/submissive shapeing my character to be more bratty and teasing with her
with an outcomes of you being her fucktoy or being a bratty assertive sister
all while keeping the story separate if that makes sense

I would like to have choices that affect the story, while other choices affect her sexual personality, I suppose this is easier to do when you introduce more characters that dont affect the story so you can keep them separate

I hope this makes sense

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Really liked the game, really well written, made a lil article about it on my own patreon, hoping it would bring you some love!
really waiting for chapter 5!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Really liked the game, really well written, made a lil article about it on my own patreon, hoping it would bring you some love!
really waiting for chapter 5!
That is fantastic, mate. Thank you so very much :D! Looking foward to writing it myself.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
thankyou this is very helpful, I enjoyed the game but the game didn't amaze me enough to warrant another playthrough
:(

as someone who enjoys HTML/games like this, branching paths that are vastly different in my opinion are important to me
for example; (ill use nefail as an example) submitting to her so much would encourage her to be more aggressive and sexually dominant, while refuting her would make her more passive/submissive shapeing my character to be more bratty and teasing with her
with an outcomes of you being her fucktoy or being a bratty assertive sister
all while keeping the story separate if that makes sense

I would like to have choices that affect the story, while other choices affect her sexual personality, I suppose this is easier to do when you introduce more characters that dont affect the story so you can keep them separate

I hope this makes sense
That would be awesome. I actually wanted to do it this way, but I soon realised that it was either this or very diverging and mutually exclusive paths. I hat to make a choice and opted for the latter, having both would require at least three Nobody Cares. To tell the truth, I end up using about 10% of my ideas for each chapter.

Dec 10, 2022
Wow, absolutely loved this. Probably because it ticked pretty much all my boxes (subby lesbian protag + futa + incest is... *chef's kiss* lol). But it's also very well written, with interesting characters and lore.
I think I gotta try out the other routes, but it's gonna be difficult to not go hard for Nefail again lol.

Looking forward to new chapters. Well done, thanks a lot!

Mystafan

Aug 24, 2020
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it was an interesting playthrough (even tough I only got the game over).
That said, being forced to be raped by the matron with no way out is an absolute turn-off for me. Thank you for clarifying, so I can go look elsewhere.

Just as a curiosity, there is futa/trans protagonist tag, but in the game it sounds like it will be effective by chapter 50 or so if ever (100 years of novitiate or something)?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, it was an interesting playthrough (even tough I only got the game over).
That said, being forced to be raped by the matron with no way out is an absolute turn-off for me. Thank you for clarifying, so I can go look elsewhere.
She did not rape her, rape is absolutely and unforgivably forbidden by the Goddess. There is a lot of pressure by family and society to comply with the ceremony, but in all the paths Elifael takes part to the ceremony willingly.

Just as a curiosity, there is futa/trans protagonist tag, but in the game it sounds like it will be effective by chapter 50 or so if ever (100 years of novitiate or something)?
There will be several timejumps throughout chapters 6 to 15. I can't say more without going deep into spoilers.

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Pretty well written, though its pretty unclear what effect your choices actually have.
Yes, it is one of the things I was undecided on. On one hand clearly visible stats allow the reader/player to have an immidiate and clear feedback on each of their decision. On the other hand, hiding the stats makes for a more immersive experience.

Here is how I set it up: some choices have little to no impact (you'll see one scene or another). Other have minor impact (many interractions with the three main love interests will improve or reduce the respective level of affection, which is indispensable to escape the bad ending in chapter four.) Finally, some choices have major consequences, locking the story in one of the mutually exclusive paths (such as the choice between Maryl and Nefail in chapter 1 or any of the endings in chapter 4.)

Not all choices are equally impactful, but I try to make them at least equally interesting.

If you want more details, feel free to message me :)

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Is there any gameplay in this (randomness, stats, inventory, etc.) or it's just a multi-choice story?

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
I loved this story and have played it a number of times. I must say that the Nefail path is certainly the more well fleshed out one; that and I have a bit more bias towards her character. She is very compelling and I'm fond of her. I think you've done a great job at conveying the absolute existential dread of an individual who's fearful of following the customs of a sex-obsessed culture, all while managing to keep it believable. Kudos.

Also I must say that I'm eager to fulfill the promise to Nefail in chapter 5.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
All right, it seems that I can't close my poll on this thread, so what I will do is create a new thread in [general discussion] for each poll I will be doing and post the results here below:

Do you think that a few polls before the release of next chapter would be a good idea?
The answer was, by a landslide:
Yeah, polls are fun. I would participate

So this is it, we are having a series of polls and I look forward to the feedback. We will begin with the obvious:

Favourite character

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Immagine 2023-02-14 012330.jpg
Nefail comes out on top, by a landslide, to no one's surprise really. I am kinda biased toward Nefail, not because she is my favourite, but because she is my wife's favourite. In her own words: "Even I would do her."

To my pleasure, Elifael comes in second. I'm very happy that so many people consider her to be a good MC.

I am kinda surprised that every other girl got at least a couple of votes, even Synafae and Matron Sipriina. I really expected them to get maybe one. I admit that they have not been fleshed out as much as the others, so it makes me very happy to know to they still managed to win over a few hearts.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I am kinda surprised that every other girl got at least a couple of votes, even Synafae and Matron Sipriina
I would say that all three sisters together would have received my unconditional vote.

I still hope that a separate path where they reconcile and Elifael don't have to choose between an older and middle sister will be continued.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes