HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
If it wasn't clear to me before, Chapter 5 now thoroughly cements Nefail as best girl. Her path is just too wholesome (not to mention ludicrously hot) to not be the best thing in the new update. Maryl's is a nice second with how it involves the Matron and other characters in quite an organic way.

Aside from some text formatting mishaps, this was a very lovely update. I am eager for Book II.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If it wasn't clear to me before, Chapter 5 now thoroughly cements Nefail as best girl. Her path is just too wholesome (not to mention ludicrously hot) to not be the best thing in the new update. Maryl's is a nice second with how it involves the Matron and other characters in quite an organic way.

Aside from some text formatting mishaps, this was a very lovely update. I am eager for Book II.
Super happy to hear it. Though I do suggest to give Synafae a chance, if you like centaurs at least :D. Do point out the text formatting problems if you have the time. I'll adress them as I go

Reactions: Zodify

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
Do point out the text formatting problems if you have the time. I'll address them as I go
It was mainly Italics [/i] formatting during a few scenes so the text remained so for multiple paragraphs plus a couple </p> instances sprinkled at the end of one scene or another. I think the most egregious one was during Nefail's sex scene once she asks for a joke. The entire page is italicised from that point on. There's also a few typos here and there if you'd like them pointed out. Would screenshots be better for chasing these sorts of things down?

Though I do suggest to give Synafae a chance, if you like centaurs at least
Don't get me wrong, I think Syn is a cool and complex character but she's not my type. I can't quite exactly tell you why but if I absolutely had to elaborate I suppose she's too... cloak and dagger, and seemingly for the hell of it. Which ordinarily wouldn't be such a bad thing - again, as a character she works great - but so far it's not coming across as particularly sexy or endearing to me. Rather, the Chapter 5 scenes she took part in are indeed sexy but it's in spite of Syn rather than because of her.

It could be as simple as the fact that her style of domination is too dissimilar to mine so it's taking me out of the moment, or it means I'm having a hard time finding it hot. That or I dislike being led on by the reins under an illusion of it all being done as a means to help. I don't know.

Sorry if this is all infuriatingly subjective or not helpful. Je ne sais quois is a bitch.

Super happy to hear it.
Anytime. And don't think I didn't catch that self-reference in the theatre. You sly bastard you. ;)

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I think Syn is a cool and complex character but she's not my type. I can't quite exactly tell you why but if I absolutely had to elaborate I suppose she's too... cloak and dagger, and seemingly for the hell of it. Which ordinarily wouldn't be such a bad thing - again, as a character she works great - but so far it's not coming across as particularly sexy or endearing to me. Rather, the Chapter 5 scenes she took part in are indeed sexy but it's in spite of Syn rather than because of her.

It could be as simple as the fact that her style of domination is too dissimilar to mine so it's taking me out of the moment, or it means I'm having a hard time finding it hot. That or I dislike being led on by the reins under an illusion of it all being done as a means to help. I don't know.

Sorry if this is all infuriatingly subjective or not helpful. Je ne sais quois is a bitch.
Au contraire. That is EXACTLY how I wanted her to come across. She is a villain :).

Anytime. And don't think I didn't catch that self-reference in the theatre. You sly bastard you. ;)
:D

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
That is EXACTLY how I wanted her to come across. She is a villain :).
Villainy is precisely the vibe I got from her. The nuggets here and there certainly led me to believe that was the case but I didn't want to assume lest it coloured my feedback. This certainly reinforces my perceptions and strengthens Syn as a character tremendously. She's quite fantastic.

[EDIT]
... Also I just realised that Syn could be a raging sexual narcissist so the reason she's even bothering to give Elifael the light of day is because she wants to mould her into her own image. Mannerisms and all so she could, quite literally, pleasure another Syn. Disguising doing so as tender kindness and love. That... would actually recontextualise everything she's done so far and make her an even more incredible character... and make it quite hot. God dammit. :oops::LOL:

If that's the case then hats off to you, mate. This is ingenious.

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Villainy is precisely the vibe I got from her. The nuggets here and there certainly led me to believe that was the case but I didn't want to assume lest it coloured my feedback. This certainly reinforces my perceptions and strengthens Syn as a character tremendously. She's quite fantastic.

[EDIT]
... Also I just realised that Syn could be a raging sexual narcissist so the reason she's even bothering to give Elifael the light of day is because she wants to mould her into her own image. Mannerisms and all so she could, quite literally, pleasure another Syn. Disguising doing so as tender kindness and love. That... would actually recontextualise everything she's done so far and make her an even more incredible character... and make it quite hot. God dammit. :oops::LOL:

If that's the case then hats off to you, mate. This is ingenious.
Well, you pretty much nailed it! Now the only mistery to solve is: why is she like this? I hope this will encourage players to see all paths :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheQueenOfPhalli-CH1-5Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Wonderful ending for this chapter.

I love "lovedom" type of relationship between Nefail and Elifael, i wish more gamed did that instead of the regular "suck the mistresses strapon/cock".

Wish you best Nobody Cares and can't wait for continuation!

Mind putting this on itch so i can give some cash?

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Wonderful ending for this chapter.

I love "lovedom" type of relationship between Nefail and Elifael, i wish more gamed did that instead of the regular "suck the mistresses strapon/cock".

Wish you best Nobody Cares and can't wait for continuation!

Mind putting this on itch so i can give some cash?
Of course! If I manage to gather enough chaching, I'll be able to commission a new cover for book II. That would be nice :D... What's itch?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Of course! If I manage to gather enough chaching, I'll be able to commission a new cover for book II. That would be nice :D... What's itch?
is Steam but open for everybody with less features. Seen few nice twine games on there.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Played it, enjoyed the latest chapter ever so much. Now to do it again to check out the other storylines I missed. Oh, woe and hardship indeed.

I read horsewang a little above, so that's as good a guiding star as any.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
This game is a good surprise. Saw it a while ago but I didn't get to play it until now. It's amazing. I got 2 questions tho.
How often are therenew chapters coming out?
And will there be any individual ilustrations for each character (main ones)?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Played it, enjoyed the latest chapter ever so much. Now to do it again to check out the other storylines I missed. Oh, woe and hardship indeed.

I read horsewang a little above, so that's as good a guiding star as any.
I am very glad to hear it. Here is how it works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is a good surprise. Saw it a while ago but I didn't get to play it until now. It's amazing. I got 2 questions tho.
How often are therenew chapters coming out?
And will there be any individual ilustrations for each character (main ones)?
Thank you so much for reading my stuff :). I am very glad you liked it. Consider dropping a review and/or a like, it would help me a lot.

Normally I try to update the game every 6/7 weeks, only this last update took me longer than usual because I wanted to deliver all four endings rather than cutting them up in two different updates.

The next chapter will be the first of Book II: Novitiate and will probably be out in 3 to 4 months. In the meantime though, I am preparing a surprise for yo'all :).

Finally: I am trying to gather enough cash to commission a second illustration, it will be a cover for Book II, similar to the one I already have. Should I ever gather enough supporters I will add more and more illustration to the game until turning it into a proper illustrated branching novel. My not-so-secret dream is to one day create a steam edition for this game.

Looking forward to bring you more, all the best ;).

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
this game is really good but it would be so much better if it had some renders i would've loved to seen some renders when things got spicy between Nefail and Elifael and i love the way how they're so affectionate towards each other

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
this game is really good but it would be so much better if it had some renders i would've loved to seen some renders when things got spicy between Nefail and Elifael and i love the way how they're so affectionate towards each other
Give dev enough coins to do it and it will happen.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes