HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Alas! A rampantly well endowed centaur and our MC is not, in fact, riding the pony incorrectly. Dear heart, sexy times with horse wangs in a fictional setting is not a spectator sport. Giddy up.

But I jest! (Mostly). As our plucky bottom heavy heroine has yet to go through the ritual and whatnot. I'm sure her time will come. And come. And come. Writing is as solid as it was before, though I was having a spot of difficulty tracking how much (or how little) control we had over the direction of choices, aside from watching/not watching a particular scene.

Also, we obviously have to find a way to make that oil of elasticity a permanent buff, rather than a one off thing. For great justice.

Speaking of buffs and overall enchantment, our MC needs to realize her handmaiden needs some magic mojo if she expects to keep her at her side, especially if the ritual or random events eats up time. A human lifespan is a blink of the eye and all that.

Looking forward to what the story brings next, will likely drop a review later.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Honestly love the game it's short but its hot enough, a minor recommendation I would make since it seems you're willing to improve readability; when you're starting a new line add a break between the lines, it may make scrolling longer but it makes each scene seem less like a blob of text and more akin to a script. Really excited to see where the game goes, good luck.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Alas! A rampantly well endowed centaur and our MC is not, in fact, riding the pony incorrectly. Dear heart, sexy times with horse wangs in a fictional setting is not a spectator sport. Giddy up.

But I jest! (Mostly). As our plucky bottom heavy heroine has yet to go through the ritual and whatnot. I'm sure her time will come. And come. And come. Writing is as solid as it was before, though I was having a spot of difficulty tracking how much (or how little) control we had over the direction of choices, aside from watching/not watching a particular scene.

Also, we obviously have to find a way to make that oil of elasticity a permanent buff, rather than a one off thing. For great justice.

Speaking of buffs and overall enchantment, our MC needs to realize her handmaiden needs some magic mojo if she expects to keep her at her side, especially if the ritual or random events eats up time. A human lifespan is a blink of the eye and all that.

Looking forward to what the story brings next, will likely drop a review later.
Believe you me, the Queen of Phalli grants many blessings to those who can attract her favour. A house mage can perhaps conjure a few tricks, but a Goddess grants miracles. Yet such wonders are reserved to the most pious, the most devout, the most very very naughty. Elifael has much to prove.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Honestly love the game it's short but its hot enough, a minor recommendation I would make since it seems you're willing to improve readability; when you're starting a new line add a break between the lines, it may make scrolling longer but it makes each scene seem less like a blob of text and more akin to a script. Really excited to see where the game goes, good luck.
I'll be sure to add that before releasing chapter 3, thanks for the feedback :).

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Moved here from general discussion:

I just passed 69k views!
I want to thank everyone who has helped me getting started, everyone who has given me feedback and direction, but above all everyone who read my work and encouraged me to keep going.
Rest assured, I'm fully committed to this and will bring the story to a satisfying (ghgh satisfying) finale.
I seek no compensation, all I hope for is adulation.
To celebrate this very sought out milestone, I composed a little sonnet.
It is entirely original and in no way ripped off or spoofed from authors better than me.
Hope you'll enjoy.

Once a horny bard
Choose to write his song
About three sexy sisters
and their mother's huge dong

Their matron had them taught
To be silver-tongued devils
And like proper dark elves
At her balls did they revel

They made her cum in streaks
With masterful technique
Took all down their throat
Using no teeth

While the matron's cock
Minced their tender meat
And so cried the writer
That's pretty neat

Toss a coin to your writer
Oh my Valiant Readers
Oh my Valiant Readers, oh
Oh my Valiant Readers

Deep in the underworld
They shagged the mighty horde
Of tentacled beasts
That brought them to moan

Just like the musketeers
All for one 'n one for all
They betrayed no fear
And offered each hole

With lips, feet and chest
So much did they ingest
Got filled to the brim
And that is no jest

That's my epic tale
Our champions did prevail
Exhausted the villains
Now how about some ale

Oh my Valiant Readers
The horniest of bards

Oh my Valiant Readers
The horniest of bards

Oh my Valiant Readers
Oh my Valiant Readers, ah-ah, oh
The horniest of bards

• Haha
Reactions: Gelb13

Dawnbreak

Jul 9, 2017
I'm getting a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml warning from both MEGA and Zippyshare download links. Can anyone else help confirm, I'm not seeing any post bring this up.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm getting a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml warning from both MEGA and Zippyshare download links. Can anyone else help confirm, I'm not seeing any post bring this up.
It is a false alarm by windows defender. The issue has already been looked into and I can assure that the file is completely safe.

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the first two chapters, really looking forward for more.
My only gripe is the font/background combo, dark yellow on black is awfully hard on my eyes. So I decided to switch to more grey version. I'll attach file, maybe some will find it helpful.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the first two chapters, really looking forward for more.
My only gripe is the font/background combo, dark yellow on black is awfully hard on my eyes. So I decided to switch to more grey version. I'll attach file, maybe some will find it helpful.

Your combo looks good. Maybe I should adopt it too. I opened a pool in the dev help section to see what the rest of the readers think.

TrapFace

Jul 28, 2018
1 thing at the time, I'm suppose. It's better for author to not stretch thin and do a lot of stuff simultaneously. I like story very much and so called "wall of text" or absence of online version doesn't bother me at all. Im very much enjoying it as it is.
If some tweaks would be present in post final version it would be nice bonus.

P.S.
Author you rock!:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
1 thing at the time, I'm suppose. It's better for author to not stretch thin and do a lot of stuff simultaneously. I like story very much and so called "wall of text" or absence of online version doesn't bother me at all. Im very much enjoying it as it is.
If some tweaks would be present in post final version it would be nice bonus.

P.S.
Author you rock!:)
Thanks! Don't worry, writing will always be my number one priority. Features to improve the game will be added gradually but steadly. My only regreat is the absence of art. I am considering setting up a subscribestar and if enough people chip in I will commission more illustrations from my artist (she would probably do it for free if I asked her, but I don't have it my heart to do so). Maybe after the next chapter is realeased. We'll see :)

Reactions: TrapFace
Nov 1, 2020
Great writing honestly, I would say the game needs artwork but not a lot so that it would leave some for the imagination, also please change the font colour. Keep going

Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Great writing honestly, I would say the game needs artwork but not a lot so that it would leave some for the imagination, also please change the font colour. Keep going
thanks. I'm actually considering setting up a subscribe star and, if enouegh people chip in, I will commission more art for the game. Quality over quantity of course.

As for the font, I'm still trying to hit the sweetspot. Ifyou have any reccomendation, I would greatly appreciate it :)

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes