pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
love the game, how much more complete is this game compared to 27b? played that version, and if this one finished ill start over xd
30 -40 min if you don't skip anything.

v28 is mostly balancing the game and addressing some player feedback. A lot of people feel like the dungeon crawling experience is the slow part of the game, so I added a mini-boss with some sex / lewd scenes in the first level.

if you are looking to restart, you can try it 8 extra Red Maiden scenes and roughly another 30 - 40 min of contents

Reactions: Yomannn

adfadsfasdasd

Apr 29, 2018
So i played through all of the slime queen content but when i go to replay the pegging scene through memories he just says "what am i thinking" is this a bug or is it not currently available for replay?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
So i played through all of the slime queen content but when i go to replay the pegging scene through memories he just says "what am i thinking" is this a bug or is it not currently available for replay?
probably a bug, thanks for reporting

misterzl1

Nov 26, 2020
Quick question, how do I trigger the therese thighjob scenes? Do i just have to beat her in fights more? Love the game btw, looking forward to more content, especially more therese content, she is by far my fav.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Quick question, how do I trigger the therese thighjob scenes? Do i just have to beat her in fights more? Love the game btw, looking forward to more content, especially more therese content, she is by far my fav.
you can beat her more, you can also play the scene once you unlock it by speaking with her

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes